Turning Point

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My head is killing me," Kim Ki-Tae thought. 

He then jumped up as he felt a pair of soft arms embrace him.

He jumped up to his suprise it was Yori. She looked up him and smiled. He thought he had been dreaming.

"What happened?" Kim Ki-Tae asked.

"What do you mean? Do you not remember last night?"Yori asked.

"Tell me it's not true," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Well, isn't it obvious? You made love to me last night," Yori said casually.

Kim Ki-Tae was completely shocked. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He thought last night was just a dream.

"I can't believe I was so stupid," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Do you seriously regret last night," Yori said sadly.

"Of course I do. I cheated on my girlfriend with her best friend," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Just so you know she's not my best friend or ever was," Yori said rolling her eyes.

"Why do you say that," Kim Ki-Tae said.

Yori explained the Bark Seung Jo situation. He got jealous as he found out that  Oh Ha Ni still cared about Bark Seung Jo's relationship status. He found out it had happened the night of his birthday making him furious because Oh Ha No had lied to him.

"You're lying," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"I'm just telling you the truth. how the truth hurts doesn't?" Yori smirked.

"You're just saying that so me and Oh Ha Ni can breakup," Kim Ki-Tae said angrily.

"I don't need to tell you that so you two can breakup. After all if you two were to breakup it wouldn't be because I told you about Baek Seung Jo it would be because you slept with me. Afterall, how else would you tell Oh Ha Ni about how you found out?You really don't think these things through do you?" Yori said mockingly.

"Shutup. The only reason I slept with you was because I was drunk," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"That's not what you said last night while we had . You told me that you always desired me since the moment you met me but you went for Oh Ha Ni instead because you thought I had a boyfriend. So how stupid do you feel now?" Yori said smirking.

"Damm,.." Kim Ki-Tae muttered under his breath.

"Like I said before I was drunk plus I'm in love with Oh Ha Ni," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"If you really did love Oh Ha Ni you wouldn't have moaned my name during our intense love making because if you really did love her you would've said her name out loud instead of mine. Remember when you're drunk your true feelings come out. You should know that by now," Yori said.

"I'm leaving," Kim Ki-Tae said. He started to his clothes on.

"Ha, so you're going to be a coward then and not admit your true feelings then I see," Yori yelled as tears started to roll down her face.

"I'm sorry about everything Yori. I didn't mean anything I said last night. Please, don't tell Oh Ha Ni," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"You're a liar! How dare you ask me to do such a thing! Don't think you'll get away with this!" Yori yelled as Kim Ki-Tae ran out the door.

"Stupid coward!' Yori yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------

Last Night at the Baek's house continued:

"I mean. I'm done with you Oh Ha Ni. Yeah, that's right I'm completely done with you. I still love you but after everything we have been through you still won't believe me so forget it. I've been trying to show you I'm not the jerk you think I am but you are too stubborn to see that," Baek Seung Jo said as tears started to roll down his eyes.

Oh Ha Ni felt a deep pain in her chest she couldn't believe what he had just told her. The man she loves has decided to stop loving her.

Baek Sueng Jo started to walk away when he felt Oh Ha Ni's hand grab his.

"What are you doing," Baek Seung Jo said cruelly trying to stop his tears.

"Don't go," Oh Ha Ni said as she cried. She grabbed his hand.

"Let go there's no reason for me to hold on anymore. After all, you're done with me aren't you?" Baek Seung Jo said harshly.

"You love me though. You said you wouldn't give up so why now?" Oh Ha Ni cried.

"What do you mean why I just explained. Of course I love you but the question is do you love me," Baek Seung Jo said.

She let go of his hand. She was silent.

"Tell me do you still love me?" Baek Seung Jo asked with his back turned.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you either way," Oh Ha Ni said.

Baek Seung Jo turned around quickly and pushed her gently across the wall. She was shocked. He looked her in the eyes and got closer to her face.

"Tell me you don't love me then and I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life," Baek Seung Jo said.

Her cheeks flushed and her heart skipped a beat.

She stayed quiet just staring at him. He was started to get annoyed. He couldn't resist himself and kissed her passionately.

This time Oh Ha Ni didn't resist she let him kiss her. She had desired his kisses and longed for them.

He then stopped to Oh Ha Ni's disappointment.

"Don't play with my heart anymore Oh Ha Ni. Let me be happy and find someone who truly appreciates me," Baek Seung Jo said.

She got sad she she didn't want him to be with anyone else.

"I can't let you do that," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Why not? So I can keep running after you and get rejected each time for your entertainment.  You want me to keep apologizing over and over and still get rejected. I proved myself to you and you still didn't choose me.No, Oh Ha Ni I won't do that anymore," Baek Seung Jo said.

"No, of course not! I don't want you to be with anyone else because I love you," Oh Ha Ni said.

"If you really loved me you wouldn't have chosen Kim Ki-Tae over me. You would've also believed me," Baek Seung Jo said.

She stayed silent Baek Seung Jo went to his room and closed the door behind him.

She fell to her knees and started to cry. Once Baek Seung Jo was in his room he started to cry as well.

----------------------------------------------

"Did he seriously do that?" Yoon Ha Rae said shockingly.

"Yes," Yori said as she cried. She was laying in Yoon Ha Rae's lap.

"Who knew Oh Ha Ni's prince charming would turn out to be the villian,"Yoon Ha Rae said.

"See this is why girls shouldn't trust guys," Took Ha Rae said.

"He treated me like a e," Yori cried.

"That jerk. He's not going to get away with it," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"That's what I told that bastard," Yori said.

"We're definitely going to get back at him," Yoon Ha Rae said smiling.

"What are we going to do about Baek Seung Jo though?" Yori said.

"He's suffered enough afterall, like you said Oh Ha Ni doesn't want him anymore so he's suffering. We managed to keep them apart and plus like you said his mom is in the hospital. So, it's pointless now to go after him when he has nothing left to lose. Oh Ha Ni is our main target now," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"You're right," Yori said.

"Now get up and stop crying we got a revenge to plot," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"What do we do? ," asked Yori. She wiped her tears away.

"First, things first we're going to get you cleaned up," Yoon Ha Rae said to Yori.

---------------------------------------------

Oh Ha Ni wokeup really tired and depressed.  She was heartbroken.She did not know how she would face today. She did not have the nerve to face Baek Seung Jo after last night. She didn't want to lose him.

She realized she not only had Baek Seung Jo problems but Kim Ki-Tae problems. She realized she couldn't be with Kim Ki-Tae anymore. She knew she didn't love him and had been fooling herself this whole time. She realized she had just been playing with Kim Ki-Tae's feelings this who time. She liked him a lot but she didn't feel any passion towards him or desired him. She felt she could easily live without him.

"Uggh, how am I going to breakup with Kim Ki-Tae," Oh Ha Ni said to herself.

"He's going to be so hurt. He has been nothing but a loyal boyfriend to me," she thought.

She found it extremely difficult because she had never had a boyfriend before so she didn't know what it was like to breakup with someone.

She decided to get out of bed and go take a shower.

As she walked out the door of her room she went straight to the bathroom.

She turned the bathroom door to her surprise the doorknob moved. It was Baek Seung Jo. 

She looked at him. was wide open. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. A shirtless, muscular, Baek Seung Jo with a six pack.

The only thing he had on was a towel.

"Hey what are you looking at," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Nooothing,...." Oh Ha Ni stuttered.

"You ert," he said.

"Hey, I am not a ert !" Oh Ha Ni yelled.

"Then why are you blushing," Baek Seung Jo said.

The towel was slowly falling off and then it fell.

Oh Ha Ni screamed and went back to her room.

"What is wrong with you?" Baek Seung Jo asked confusingly.

He then looked down and realized his towel had fallen off. He was completely embarrassed and closed the bathroom door quickly.

Breakfast was super awkward. Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni ate in silence. Eun Jo watched them supsiciously. Baek Soo-Chang had gone to work early.

"What's up with you two?" Eun Jo asked.

They still didn't respond. Eun Jo felt mad awkward. He wanted to break the silence.

"Oh Ha Ni the food you made was delicious. You finally learned how to cook," Eun Jo said.

"Thank you that means alot," Oh Ha Ni said smiling.

"Hyung, do you know she started to learn how to cook just for you," Eun Jo said.

"Eun Jo I told you not to tell anyone!" Oh Ha Ni yelled embarrassed.

"Really? She did that for me?" Baek Seung Jo asked shockingly. He had no idea that's the reason why she started cooking.

"Yes, hyung, she would stay up late at night to until it came out perfectly," Eun Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni blushed out of embarrassment.

"When did this happen?" Baek Seung Jo asked.

"When dad was in the hospital and mother was with him. You were always in the office so nobody noticed," Eun Jo said.

He remembered coming home and seeing Oh Ha Ni fall asleep in the kitchen. He would always wondered why. He thought it was because she was waiting for him which she also did.

"So that was it," Baek Seung Jo said to himself.

He smiled at an embarrassed Oh Ha Ni. He thought it was cute when she looked embarrassed because her face expressions were priceless.

"Thankyou, Oh Ha Ni for the food," Baek Seung Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni and Eun Jo were shocked by his sudden politeness.

"Ohhh, you're welcome," Oh Ha Ni said blushing harder.

"Did she give you a hard time Eun Jo?" Baek Seung Jo said jockingly.

"She sure did hyung," Eun Jo said.

"Hey! That's not true you ate up all the food I made!" Oh Ha Ni yelled.

"I don't remember," Eun Jo said playfully sticking out his tongue and making faces at Oh Ha Ni.

"I'll make you remember," Oh Ha Ni said as she started to chase Eun Jo.

"They never change," Baek Seung Jo said to himself as he smiled.

"Hey, you guys atleast help me put away your dirty dishes," Baek Seung Jo yelled.

They didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter