Declaration of War

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nightmare

"The only reason why your mother is dead is because she wouldn't have been able to live with a stupid girl like you," the little girl said.

"Stop!That's a lie!You don't know anything!"The young Oh Ha Ni yelled.

"Oh wait that's right the only reason she died was because she wasn't a real woman and couldn't handle childbirth," the little girl said laughing.

"I said stop it!" Oh Ha Ni yelled.

"Shutup!"The little girl said laughing.Oh Ha Ni started to cry and the girl pushed her causing Oh Ha Ni to fall.

 The little girl laughed at the fact that Oh Ha Ni had been crying now and the face of anger that grew upon Oh Ha Ni.

The children laughed as they saw Oh Ha Ni humiliated and called her names.

Oh Ha Ni now got up to the little girls suprise.

"I said stop it!"Oh Ha Ni yelled.

"Haha,what are you gonna do now?"The little girl said laughing.

"Bam!" The little girl fell as Oh Ha Ni punched her face. Confusion and shoke rose as the little girl felt backward and saw as the blood flew from her nose.

She now felt Oh Ha Ni on top of her she tried to push her off but the pain was unbearable as she felt Oh Ha Ni's small fist punch her.She tried desperately to push her off but Oh Ha Ni was too strong.

She cried as Oh Ha Ni punched her telling her to stop.

"You wouldn't listen to me,so how you feel now'" Oh Ha Ni yelled.

"I'm sorry,just stop!" The little girl yelled.

She could hear the little kids yelling "Fight!Fight!Fight!"

She started to soon lose consciousness and saw as the blood from her blood fell down her face.She now saw as hands pulled Oh Ha Ni from her.

All she saw was darkness now.

---------------------------------------------------------

The little girl then wokeup in the hospital and saw as her parents ran up to her.

Her parents freaked out as they saw her now bruised up face. She then looked in the mirror in horrow and saw as she had a bandaged up broken nose and two black eyes with scratched and bruises all over her neck.

She then cried and felt the strong pain on her face from her injuries and cried again.Her parents consoled her for the rest of the day.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school her mom demanded to sue Oh Ha Ni but she didn't because the little girl had said no. 

The little girl was taunted for the marks on her face and the little kids that had bullied Oh Ha Ni along with the little girl now feared Oh Ha Ni.

The teachers and everyome had blamed Oh Ha Ni for the fight because they didn't know about the bullying.Only the children knew so then the children who had been bullied cheered for Oh Ha Ni for defeating the little girl.

The little girl was now the one made fun of and taughted for losing the fight betweeen Oh Ha Ni and her. The little girl lost all her friends that had helped her bully Oh Ha Ni.

She now felt Oh Ha Ni's pain but she had grew true hatred for Oh Ha Ni.

She felt that because of Oh Ha Ni she had lost all her popularity in school. Oh Ha Ni was now the popular one.All the children now loved Oh Ha Ni.The little girl grew jealous and hated her now more than ever that the spotlight wasn't on her.

She desperately tried to get her popularity back by bullying other kids but it didn't work anymore because they now fought back. Oh Ha Ni had motivated the little kids who had been bullied to fight back.

Oh Ha Ni defended those kids who were bullied and couldn't defend themselves. She became their hero and they became her fans.

Oh Ha Ni no longer feared the little girl and threatened to fight her when the little girl tried to bully the other kids.

The little girl was now the only one taunted and made fun of because Oh Ha Ni had now ended the bullying in their school.

The little girl was now completely defeated.The little girl was now forced to move away as she saw that nobody no longer liked her and made fun of her for her attempts to bully them.

The little girl eventually had to move out of Busan and start a new life and Seoul where she would regain her popularity again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yoon Ha Rae now woke up as she wokeup from that terrible nightmare. She had of her growing up as a child. She was the little girl Oh Ha Ni had beaten up after defending herself.

"Dam you Oh Ha Ni even in my dream you continue to taunt me," Yoon Ha Rae said angrily.

"Who are you talking to?" a man sleeping next to Yoon Ha Rae said. 

"Nobody babe go back to sleep," she said smiling and kissed him. The man then fell back asleep smiling.

Yoon Ha Rae had a one night stand last night.She It was common for her.She had stopped once she had met Baek Seung Jo. She had truly liked him and took him seriously but he didn't like her back. Baek Seung Jo liked Oh Ha Ni instead.

She felt angry as she thought about Baek Seung Jo.She then smiled as she remembered the picture she sent to Baek Seung Jo last night.She could now imagine his depressed reaction. She laughed at the thought of him suffering as he saw the picture of Oh Ha Ni and Kim Ki-Tae kissing.

"I will make your lives a living hell from now on," Yoon Ha Rae thought.She made an evil smile.

 She then layed down next to her lover and cuddled with him.

-------------------------------------------------------

 "This can't be happening,"Seung Jo said to himself over and over.

He had been up all night. He couldn't sleep.The thought of Oh Ha Ni with another man haunted him.

Last night when he saw the picture on his phone he instantly threw his phone angrily. 

He hit the wall with his fists and started to throw his things around. He instantly wokeup Eun Jo and his parents.

"Hyung!What are you doing?!Calm down!"Eun Jo yelled.

He had never seen his brother so angry in his entire life. Eun Jo was frightened.

"What is going on?!" Guem-Hee said panicking as she walked into his room.

"I'm, going to kill that bastard!" Seung Jo yelled.

"Who?!"Guem-Hee asked worried.

Seung Jo then walked out of his room.He saw his dad coming to his room looking confused. Seung Jo left the house.

"What happened?" Baek Soo-Chang asked.

"I think I know what it is," Geum-Hee said seriously.

She picked up Baek Seung Jo's phone and saw the picture of Oh Ha Ni and Kim Ki-Tae kissing.

"I sense trouble," Baek Soo-Chang said.

"Me too, but it's his fault for this," Geum-Hee said.

"Man,hyung has truly lost his mind. He finally realizes his feelings for Oh Ha Ni. Now it's too late for him to get her back," Eun Jo said shaking his head.

"It's not too late.Knowing Oh Ha Ni she will never get over Baek Seung Jo no matter how hard she tries. No matter how many guys she kisses her heart will always belong to Baek Seung Jo," Geum-Hee said.

"How do you know that?" Baek Soo-Chang asked.

"Because it's Oh Ha Ni," Geum-Hee and Eun Jo said at the same time.

"True,"Baek Soo-Chang said.

The family then decided to go back to sleep and fix Baek Seung Jo's mess in the morning.

---------------------------------------------------------

"BAEK SEUNG JO I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Those words started to haunt Baek Seung Jo again.

As he left the house he started to run. He felt the desperate desire to look for Oh Ha Ni he couldn't find her anywhere though.He searched at Min-Ah and Juri's homes. He even tried looking at the apartment above the her father's restaurant shop.

He even went to Bong Joon Gu's place. Instead he found Chris staying at Bong Joon Gu's place.It was very awkward for him to see her just wearing Bong Joon Gu's shirt as she opened the door befofe Bong Joon Gu did. It covered her body but just barely though. He didn't even bother asking for Oh Ha Ni.He already knew the answer since it was pretty obvious she wasn't. So he just left Bong Joon Gu's apartment feeling awkward yet relieved it wasn't Oh Ha Ni opening the door.Leaving Chris confused.She was nowhere to be found.

Once thought then crossed his mind that he didn't even want to think about.

"Maybe she's at his place," Seung Jo thought. He then got angry at the thought of thinking of them sleeping together. 

He shook his head thinking "Not possible,Oh Ha Ni is still a lady and wouldn't do that with a guy she just met,"he thought.

"Uggh where could she be?!" He thought angrily.

He then gave up the chase as he saw the sun was about to rise. He was about to check the time when he realized he left his phone at home. He then walked back home.

When he got home he went up to Oh Ha Ni's old room instead of his own. He didn't want to wakeup Eun Jo again.He felt awful for waking him up earlier.

He then opened the door to the room and lockef the door as he closed it. He could now smell the scent of Oh Ha Ni in the room. The scent of her strong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter