Questions

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Kim Ki-Tae,"Baek Seung Jo said smirking.

"What the hell are you doing here?"Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Isn't it obvious?I work here,"Baek Seung Jo said.

"Since when?"Kim Ki-Tae asked. He was angry.

"Since yesterday.Didn't Oh Ha Ni tell you?" Baek Seung Jo said as he smirked.

"No,she did not," Kim Ki-Tae said.

He was looking at Oh Ha Ni now. She felt so guilty so she put her head down.

"Why would you want to work here out of all places?" Kim Ki-Tae asked furiously.

"Why wouldn't I?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"You knew Oh Ha Ni worked here so of course you would take advantage of that!"Kim Ki-Tae yelled.

"I have other reasons as well," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Explain them," Kim Ki-Tae demanded.

"I have no reason to explain them to a fool like you," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Who the hell do you think you are calling a fool?!"Kim Ki-Tae yelled.

"You're the only one I'm talking to so it's obviously you," Baek Seung Jo said. He chuckled.

 "You little...!" Kim Ki-Tae yelled. His fist tightened and he was ready to swing until a hand grabbed him.

"Stop right there," the restaurant manager said.

"Let go of me!" Kim Ki-Tae yelled.

"No until you control yourself. Do you really want to lose your job?"the manager said.

"No,"Kim Ki-Tae said.He put his arm down.

"You two in my office now!"the manager ordered.

Baek Seung Jo and Kim Ki-Tae followed the manager to his office.The office was at the far end of the restaurant behind the kitchen and the only place that was away from the cameras that were turned off since the manager forgot to turn them on. Nobody knew that of course except Baek Seung Jo noticed the small red light on them wasn't on. He didn't say anything though and kept walking.

Once the reached the manager office they went inside and the manager stood there facing them once they entered.

The manager then looked at Kim Ki-Tae and Baek Seung Jo as he crossed his arms.

"Close the door," the manager ordered.

Baek Seung Jo obeyed the manager and closed the door behind him. He stood next to Kim Ki-Tae.

"First of all. I want to say I both like you two my employees. I know you two both need the job and work hard. I would hate to lose the both of you but I will not tolerate fighting in this restaurant.

Baek Seung Jo you haven't been here for long but I know your father and I know that you're a good kid and a quick learner which makes you a good worker.

Kim Ki-Tae you have proven to me all this time you're a responsible and hardworking man but you need to control your anger.

I need to figure out what I am going to do with you two," the manager said.

They stood there in silence for awhile until the manager spoke again.

"I don't know what problems you two may have but if you two want to keep your jobs then don't bring your problems here. This is a business and not a circus so if you two don't understand that then leave right now.I'll just have to hire someone else who will. Do I make myself clear?"The manager lectured.

"Yes sir,"Kim Ki-Tae and Baek Seung Jo said at the same time.

"I'm sorry for what happened sir.It won't happen again,"Baek Seung Jo said. He bowed his head.

"I know it wasn't your fault.Just don't let it happen again," the manager said.

"I won't sir,"Baek Seung Jo said.

"Okay, well get yourself back to work now,"the manager said.

Baek Seung Jo nodded.He left the office and went back to work.

"And as for you Kim Ki-Tae. You will treat Baek Seung Jo with respect which means I won't see you arguing with him. You will to train him for today.Don't worry it's just for today," the manager ordered.

"But sir...!" Kim Ki-Tae protested.

"No, buts. Do as I told you. You're my employee and you do whatever I tell you to do so go and do what I told you," the manager said.

"Yes sir,"Kim Ki-Tae said bowing his head. 

"Oh and one other thing. You and Oh Ha Ni will keep a distance from now on as your punishment. Oh Ha Ni is going to help Baek Seung Jo with whatever he needs and train him so you stay away from them in that case.Seeing you can't control your jealousy. It will be like that until you learn to earn my trust again. Plus, this is a business and we must keep every relationship here professional,"the manager said.

Kim Ki-Tae felt shocked now.He was beyond pissed but he knew he had to control it so he just stood there silent.The manager noticed his silence.

"Would that be a problem?" the manager asked.

"No sir," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Good. So go back to work now and do as I told you," teh manager said smirking.

Kim Ki-Tae nodded and left the office. He rolled his eyes and cussed under his breath.

 He headed towards Baek Seung Jo. Oh Ha Ni and Yori had concerned faces as they watched Kim Ki-Tae head towards Baek Seung Jo.

------------------------------------------------------

Baek Seung Jo's POV

*Flashback*

"You can get yourself back to work now,"the manager said.

Baek Seung Jo nodded. He left the office and went back to work.

As he closed the door to the office he bumped into Oh Ha Ni she had been eavesdropping.

"Eavesdropping as usual?You still haven't changed"Baek Seung Jo chuckled.

"Be quiet!"Oh Ha Ni said as she covered his mouth.

Baek Seung Jo looked as Oh Ha Ni attempted eavesdrop and pulled her away.

"What are you doing?!"Oh Ha Ni silently yelled.

"Now you have to be quiet before you get in trouble for eavesdropping," Baek Seung Jo told her.

"Let me go." Oh Ha Ni whispered.

"Do you really want to get fired for eavesdropping,"Baek Seung Jo said.

"He won't notice," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Knowing you he most definitely will. Lets go before he turns the cameras back on," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Oh that's right the cameras! I totally forgot about them!"Oh Ha Ni said.

"You're still dumb as usual.I guess that's just something that'll never change,"Baek Sueng Jo said shaking his head.

"Hey!You jerk," Oh Ha Ni whispered loudly. 

Oh Ha Ni started to walk away. Baek Seung Jo pulled her arm back.

"What do you want now?" Oh Ha Ni said.

"We need to talk," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I can't right now," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I didn't mean right now. Let's meet right after work," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I can't. I'm busy," Oh Ha Ni said snobbishly.

"You're busy or you have to settle an argument with your overly jealous boyfriend?" Baek Seung Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni stayed quiet and looked at him. She knew he had been correct.

"So, that's really it isn't it?"Baek Seung Jo said mockingly.

"You don't know anything," Oh Ha Ni said angrily.

"Then why are you getting so angry?" Baek Seung asked. He chuckled.

"Because it's all your fault!"Oh Ha Ni snapped.

 "How?Oh wait I know why. It's because you didn't tell him that I worked here because you knew he would get jealous. He still feels insecure doesn't he?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"It's not like that. I simply forgot because you're irrelevant to my life now that I don't care anymore," Oh Ha Ni said.

She was lying though and she knew it if that were true she wouldn't have followed him and Yori last night after work.  She knew she couldn't admit that to Baek Seung Jo though.

"Sure you don't. I know you still care because I can see it in your eyes everytime you look at me. I know you still love me and I know I messed up. I will prove myself to you no matter what," Baek Seung Jo said to her as he looked into her eyes.

Oh Ha Ni's heart skipped a beat as she looked back into his eyes. She knew he was genuine but she couldn't believe him because of what happened last night with Yori. Her anger had come back rising making h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter