Effects

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed since Oh Ha Ni has accepted Geum-Hee's request. She is now moving out of her apartment.

"Well that's all my stuff," Oh Ha Ni said. 

She placed all her belongings in Kim Ki-Tae's car.

"You really don't have to do this," Kim Ki-Tae said angrily.

"I am going to," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Why?" Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Because eomoni needs me," Oh Ha Ni said.

"She's not your real mother. I'm sure she's just asking you to do this because of Baek Seung Jo," Kim Ki-Tae snapped.

"She may not be my blood but she is still a mother to me! Kim Ki-Tae you don't understand how much she means to me. And so what if it's because of Baek Seung Jo?! She still needs me to help them out after all her family gave me and my father food and shelter when nobody else did. How am I going to turn my back on someone I care about as much as they care about me?!" Oh Ha Ni snapped.

"Don't you see she's just trying to pull us apart so you can be closer to him?! I'm sure he asked her to do it," Kim Ki-Tae yelled.

"You don't know her like I do and the only one pullinh us apart right now is you. Do you really think I'm going to fall so easily for a trick like that? Even if she did I wouldn't care because in the end she still needs someone to watch over her sons while she is gone. Plus, Baek Seung Jo doesn't need his mother if he wants to get to me," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I seriously can't believe you're doing this. Don't you care about how I feel? Don't you realize how this will effect us? How it will effect you?" Kim Ki-Tae asked.

"Of course I do. If you really want be with me then you have to trust me. I know what risks I was taking when I accepted her request. Trust me I'm very well aware of that. Do you even trust me?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"I trust you. I just don't trust him. It's like you don't even care about how I feel about it that makes me so mad,"l Kim Ki-Tae said.

"I know it doesn't make you happy but you have to understand I'm helping out someone that helped me nd my father when nobody else did. Think of it as that which is why I'm doing it," Oh Ha Ni said.

" I don't have a problem with you helping out others it's just that family I don't trust," Kim Ki-Tae said 

'I'm sorry you feel that way but that's just something you'll just have to accept whether you like it or not. Plus, you can visit me everyday after work. You'll have your own space as well since I'm not going to be living next to you anymore," Oh Ha Ni said.

"So what are you going to do about work then? I don't want to be apart from you. Every moment I'm with you I'm happy whether it's at work or at home. I am satisfied. It's enough to make my day. Now, that's all going to be taken away from me. So, when you say space you make it seem like I don't want to see you.  What about your lease whose going to take over that? Because remember you're under contract,"Kim Ki-Tae asked.

"I wish I could spend more time with you. Trust me I do. You know what we're always together and I think it's a good thing we get space so our relationship can be stronger than it is now. Also, we need to start making time for our friends. We haven't seen them in a long while. It's been a long time since I hungout or spoken to Juri and Min-Ah. For example, I didn't even know Juri was getting married and that's sad because she's my bestfriend," Oh Ha Ni said.

"You're right about our friends. I'm just worried that this whole moving out situation is going to tear us apart," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"That's why you and I have to trust one another. I trust you. You just need to trust me. I will make sure I see you more often. It will not be as often as now but I will still make sure this works out," Oh ha Ni said.

"I will make sure this works out as well. There is no doubt in my mind that I will do whatever I can to make this work. Talking about work. You still haven't answered my question what are you going to do about that and the lease?," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Baek Ahjussi spoke to the manager about the situation since they're very close friends and so tomorrow morning we're going to have a meeting to discuss what can be done. Juri asked me if I knew anyone leasing an apartment. Juri and her boyfriend are getting married. They need to stay somewhere for awhile until they buy a house. The lease is perfect for them because I have six months left on it and that's all the time they need," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Well, you really got all these figured out pretty quickly," Kim Ki-Tae said sadly.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like this I just wish you would understand,"Oh Ha Ni said sadly.

"And I wish you would understand me as well," Kim Ki-Tae said looking down.

*RING* *RING*

Oh Ha Ni's phone rang. She answered.

Kim Ki-Tae got annoyed he rolled his eyes and watched her as she talked on the phone. He knew who was calling.

"Hello, Ahjussi," Oh Ha Ni said. She was talking on the phone with Baek Soo-Chang.

"Yes, I see. I'm on my way," Oh Ha Ni said.

Oh Ha Ni then hung up.

"I have to go now," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I figured," Kim Ki-Tae said disappointingly.

They both got in Kim Ki-Tae's car and he started driving to the Baek's house.

-----------------------------------------------------

At the Baek House

"Well, we're here now so can you help me unload the stuff?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Yeah, of course but I'm not going in that house," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Alright fine," Oh Ha Ni said grabbing her stuff.

She had alot to pack this time but it wasn't a problem putting them in Kim Ki-Tae's car. She had three suitcases of clothes and ten boxes of shoes. 2 small boxes with personal items and the decorations from her apartment since the apartment was furnished.

Kim Ki-Tae then unlocked the trunk of his car and unloaded the items.

Oh Ha Ni knew Kim Ki-Tae was in a bad mood so she carried most of the stuff herself despite his protest to help her carry them.

Oh Ha Ni was carrying the some boxes of shoes with her right hand and one of her suitcases with the left hand. She was struggling to walk with all the stuff she was carrying. Kim Ki-Tae was busy unloaded the things from his car.

"Ok, just go slowly and nothing will happen," Oh Ha Ni said.

The shoe boxes started to slide off of one another. Oh Ha Ni was trying to keep her balance. She felt like the boxes were about to fall.

"Let me help you with that," a sweet familiar voice said.

She recognized it instantly. It was Baek Seung Jo. He grabbed the boxes.

Oh Ha Ni felt relieved.

"Thankyou so much," Oh Ha Ni sighed.

"Your welcome," Baek Seung Jo said smiling.

Kim Ki-Tae witnessed the scene from a far distance. His anger started to grow even more. He glared at Baek Seung Jo.

Baek Seung Jo looked back and saw Kim Ki-Tae's threatening face expression. He smirked which made Kim Ki-Tae even more mad.

Baek Seung Jo then walked towards Kim Ki-Tae as he saw him unload all the things from the car and place them on the concrete. 

Kim Ki-Tae started to carry a few items. Baek Seung Jo walked towards him.

"Hey you seem to be struggling over there do you need some help?" Baek Seung Jo asked politely.

"I don't need any help from you," Kim Ki-Tae said rudely.

He dropped a few things and Baek Seung Jo picked them up.

"Looks like you do now," Baek Seung Jo said jokingly.

"Shutup and help me get these things," Kim Ki-Tae said.

They helped gather all the stuff and they put them next to the door as Oh Ha Ni took them downstairs to her room. Kim Ki-Tae had refused to go inside still.

It was time for him to go now once Baek Seung Jo and him unloaded everything.

"So, that's all the stuff," Kim Ki-Tae said to Oh Ha Ni.

" Yeah, I can see," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Yeah," Baek Seung Jo said making it awkward.

"Could you leave us alone?" Kim Ki-Tae said to Baek Seung Jo.

"I don't see why I need to. You're on my property remember? So whatever you have to say just say it right here in front of me" Baek Seung Jo said. He started to smirk again.

"Aiish, I hate you. You know what fine listen to what I have to say to her then because you should know as well," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Alright then. Go on and continue what you have to say. I'm right here listening," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Don't tell me what to do," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"I just did though so how you feel?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"You really want to get hit don't you," Kim Ki-Tae said. 

He got closer to face Baek Seung Jo.

"That's enough you two!" Oh Ha Ni said pushing them away from each other.

"It's not my fault he's such a smartass," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"And it's not my fault your boyfriend is an overdramatic idiot," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I said enough! Now Kim Ki-Tae tell me what you needed to say!" Oh Ha Ni demanded.

"Fine, I just want to let you know that no matter what happens this moving thing is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter