Double Trouble

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Ha Ni's P.O.V

She is talking to herself as she is battling with her emotions.

"I still can't believe what I just saw. Did he really forget me that fast?Was everything we went through and all the things he said just a game?

Wait,no stop he never loved me so why do I still continue to have that one ounce of hope he did.

After tonight that one ounce of hope I had left is all gone.  No like I said before I never believed him when he said he loved me.

That's a lie Oh Ha Ni you knew he always loved you. You were just too afraid to get hurt again.

No he didn't love me!Besides I don't care anymore!I told Yori it was okay to to start dating him.

I didn't expect it to happen so fast that's all. Then why did you follow them? I was just curious.

No it's because you cared because you still love Baek Seung Jo.No,I don't! " Oh Ha Ni said all these things to herself.

She was battling against her heart. "Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!"Oh Ha Ni yelled.

  --------------------------------------------------

Oh Ha Ni ran all the way home. She could feel the tears running down her eyes.She felt like running calmed her down. She felt as if the world couldn't catch up with her. She could run away from all her troubles.

She finally stopped as soon as she got tired. She could see the apartment complex from far away now. It started to rain hard so Oh Ha Ni started to run again. She was too slow to run this time because she was so out of breath so she let the rain fall down upon her.

She no longer cared. She could no longer tell the difference between her tears and the rain as they both fell down upon her. As soon as she reach the apartment complex she went slowly up the stairs to her apartment.

As she got close to her apartment door she saw Kim Ki-Tae standing at the door waiting for her. Oh Ha Ni instantly felt super guilty now.

"Oh Ha Ni where were you? I've been waiting here for the past 2 hours. Did you forget that you wanted to go out tonight?"Kim Ki-Tae said sounding irritated.

"I'm so sorry Kim Ki-Tae I totally forgot. I got out of work so late because it was packed of people today and by the time I got out I missed the bus. So I ended up walking here.I'm so sorry Kim Ki-Tae,"Oh Ha Ni said as she started to cry again.

"It's okay don't apologize. I should be the one to apologize because after all if I had been there to help you out in the restaurant you wouldn't have needed to come home so late. It's my fault for keeping you so busy there.I should've gone to work," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"No, but still. I'm such a horrible girlfriend how could I forget it was your birthday. I really wanted to make this day special for you. Instead,I ruined it, "Oh Ha Ni said sobbing harder.

Kim Ki-Tae grabbed Oh Ha Ni and hugged her.

"You didn't like I said before ot's my fault not yours. I should've just gone and picked you up from work. So baby,please don't cry anymore or else my birthday is really going to be ruined. You're here now and that's al. that matters. I just wanted to spend it with you," Kim Ki-Tae said to Oh Ha Ni as he looked into her eyes and wiped away her tears.

He gave her a warm kiss on the lips. "You're so warm," Oh Ha Ni said as she hugged him.

"And you're really wet. Let's go get you dried up now.Can you give me your key so I can open the door,"Kim Ki-Tae said.

Oh Ha Ni nodded and gave him the key so he unlocked the door to her apartment.

"Ladies first," Kim Ki-Tae said as he opened the door for Oh Ha Ni.

"No, you go first,"Oh Ha Ni said politely. "No, I can't. This is your place and I wouldn't feel right walking in first,"Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Alright then," Oh Ha Ni said walking in first. She the light.

The living room looked really nice. It was furnished and looked very stylish but Oh Ha Ni felt like she didn't feel completely at home so she moved some things around. She managed to make it Oh Ha Ni style.

The living room had a leather black sofas with pink pillows zebra print pillows on them. She had a zebra print rug. The whole room was pink with black and zebra print designs.

"Wow, you've really settled in here,"Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Yeah,well I felt like it was missing some things,"Oh Ha Nk said proudly. "I can see that," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"I'm going to get some towels since it appears I got you wet too," Oh Ha Ni said looking at Kim Ki-Tae's wet shirt.

"Alright then,"Kim Ki-Tae said looking around the room. He observed the room.

He saw how Oh Ha Ni had finally learned to settle in. The first few nights had been difficult for her sleeping all alone in the apartment. He stayed at her place the first week to make sure she was fine besides the day he fought Baek Seung Jo. He slept on the couch. It had been such a long while since he came over.

As he looked around the room he saw all of Oh Ha Ni's pictures. The pictures of her and her friends. Pictures from her child.Then there was a picture of her and Baek Seung Jo at their high school graduation. He picked up the picture.

Kim Ki-Tae didn't know that Oh Ha Ni had decided to pick up a few things at the Baek's house a few days ago. She didn't take everything. She had been in a rush because she didn't want to run into Baek Seung Jo since he had been out of the house running errands.

Kim Ki-Tae looked at the picture and he felt a deep pain in his chest. He started to feel a little bit angry because Oh Ha Ni had put that picture of Baek Seung and her in her new apartment. He then put the picture down as he heard Oh Ha Ni approach him. Oh Ha Ni saw that he had put the picture down though.

"You have nothing to worry about it's just a picture," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I know but still why would you put it here," Kim Ki-Tae said. His jaw tightened.

"Because despite everything that happened between me and him he's still someone that's important to me," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I thought you said you were going to move on though," Kim Ki-Tae said angrily.

"I have moved on,"Oh Ha Ni said.

"Then why would his picture be right there then?!"Kim Ki-Tae said.

"Because I can look at it now and not feel anything towards it!"Oh Ha Ni said angrily.

She was lying though.

Her heart still skipped a beat when she saw that picture.

"I don't believe you," Kim Ki-Tae said. "I mean it Kim Ki-Tae," Oh Ha Ni said. Her eyes started to water.

"If you really mean it then prove it," Kim Ki-Tae said. "How?"Oh Ha Ni asked.

"By burning it," Kim Ki-Tae said.

"I can't do that," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Then that proves my point. You still love him and haven't gotten over him yet,"Kim Ki-Tae said angrily.

His eyes started to water as her headed towards the door.

"That's not true!"Oh Ha Ni said loudly.

"When are you going to stop lying to yourself and to everyone. Especially me. Oh Ha Ni out of all the people in the world you still chose him over me.Even when he's not around you still choose him over me?!"Kim Ki-Tae said.

"That's not true. I chose to be with you once I decided to move on with my life. You are the one I'm with now and that's all that should matter now. Why can't you see that?" Oh Ha Ni said looking into his eyes touching his face.

"You know something. I really started to believe that. I started to think that maybe just maybe you were slowly falling for me.I was wrong though. I'm falling so hard for you Oh Ha Ni and I just wish you felt the same for once,"Kim Ki-Tae said sadly looking into her eyes as he pulled away from her.

He headed out the door now. Oh Ha Ni tried to stop him but he was too quick. He slammed the door.

Oh Ha Ni fell to her knees and started to cry. It was their first real fight ever. Oh Ha Ni felt so awful because she really did like Kim Ki-Tae but only as a crush. It wasn't the same deep passionate feeling Baek Seung Jo gave her. She couldn't feel anything past liking Kim Ki-Tae.

She liked him she thought he was amazing but she didn't love him. Her heart truly did belong to Baek Seung Jo. She kept crying and felt so much guilt for the pain she had caused Kim Ki-Tae. 

-------------------------------------------------------- "You're going to try harder than that if you want to win Baek Seung Jo's heart," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"He's a tough cookie though,"Yori said.

"He's worth the money though," Yoon Ha Rae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter