Training &Jealousy;

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Ha Ni was having fun training Kim Ki-Tae. He brought a happy side to her. He had a great outgoing personality. He was very sweet to her. Oh Ha Ni wasn't used to a guy treating her with such respect. The only guy that ever treated her kindly was Bong Joon Gu but she rarely saw him anymore after they agreed that she had come a long way in her cooking lessons and didn't need him anymore. Also, Bong Joon Gu felt like he had been neglecting Chris and wanted to make more time for her.

Oh Ha Ni's coworkers were kind her also as well she realized. She got along very well with them and saw them as her second family. She was very grateful that she had met such great people in her life.

"Go to table 3 and take their order," Oh Ha Ni instructed Kim Ki-Tae.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled at Oh Ha Ni.

She blushed and went back to work while keeping an eye on Kim Ki-Tae. She smiled as she saw that he was really good at being a waiter. He was a very fast learner and really good at his new job. She envied him a little because she had to work hard to be a good waitress.

Oh Ha Ni started focusing too much on Kim Ki-Tae until the manager reminded her that a new couple had come in. She rushed to meet the couple to lead them to their table so Kim Ki-Tae could take their orders.

Oh Ha Ni's manager told her she couldn't leave early because since it was Saturday the restaurant started getting full and he needed her help. He apologized to her but she was secretly happy because she would be able to earn more money and be able to watch Kim Ki-Tae's progress. Right now she would be doing hostess while Kim Ki-Tae was working. She told the manager that she believed Kim Ki-Tae no longer needed help and could do it on his own. The manager agreed as he saw Kim Ki-Tae's progress and believed Oh Ha Ni's judgement. 

Oh Ha Ni walked towards the couple that had come in and saw that it was Yoon Ha Rae and Baek Seung Jo. She was suprised but supressed it because she knew the manager was watching her.

"Hi, welcome to Jung-soo's Family Restaurant," Oh Ha Ni said casually.

Yoon Ha Rae and Baek Seung Jo turned around looking suprised at Oh Ha Ni. Oh Ha Ni felt annoyed that they were just standing there looking at her.

"A table for 2?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Yes," Baek Seung Jo said calmly.

Baek Seung Jo had decided to go visit Oh Ha Ni at her job. He had secretly foundout where she had worked after one day he followed her from home. He knew she had been working at a part time job but his mom wouldn't tell him where because Oh Ha Ni told her not to tell him.

He would've come visit her sooner he was always busy with school,then spending time with Yoon Ha Rae,and going to his dad's company.

He missed Oh Ha Ni these past 4 months she has rarely been around at the house. He was suprised he didn't see her even in the mornings or during dinner.He did see her during school but in english class she would always sit closer to the teacher and he sat in the back with Yoon Ha Rae. He also realized Oh Ha Ni no longer followed him around. Everytime he would turn around she was always there but now that he turned around he would never see her anymore. He missed having her around him all the time.

"Baek Seung Jo,why are you still standing there lets go to the table," Yoon Ha Rae ordered.

He realized he had just been standing there the whole time looking at Oh Ha Ni and lost in thoughts that he had forgotten he was at the restaurant.

"Follow me,the table is right this way," Oh Ha Ni said as the couple followed.

Oh Ha Ni then gave Kim Ki-Tae the cue to come in.

"This is Kim Ki-Tae he will be your waiter this evening," Oh Ha Ni said directing her body towards Kim Ki-Tae.

"If you need any help just let me know," Oh Ha Ni whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry about me I got it but thankyou," he smiled at her then winked.

"Hey Oh Ha Ni isn't this the guy that used to like you from the tennis club?" Yoon Ha Rae said smirking.

"Yeah, he is," Oh Ha Ni said uncomftably.

"But he stopped liking you when you rejected him for Baek Seung Jo," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"Who said I stopped liking her," Kim Ki-Tae interefered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter