A Playful Wedding

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big day for Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni had finally come. After six months of planning the wedding. Planning the wedding was very stressful for the two.

Baek Seung Jo let Oh Ha Ni and his mother do most of the planning. Oh Ha Ni felt as if he didn't care enough about the wedding to help plan it. In reality, she was just overreacting and assuming stuff as usual.

He really did care though but he was too busy working to think about it plus as a guy he didn't care much for decorating. It just wasn't his thing. Oh Ha Ni didn't see it that way so he constantly argued with her over it.

All the stress from the planning would soon come to an end.

 ___________________________________________________

"Let's hope I don't trip falling down the aisle," Oh Ha Ni said to herself.

She was looking at herself in the mirror telling herself not to mess anything up. She was trying to calm down. She was extremely nervous.  Her heart was beating really fast and her legs started shaking.

"You're only going to trip if you keep acting nervous," Juri said.

She was fixing Oh Ha Ni's hair and applying makeup to her face.

"I just can't help it! I'm so scared. What if he doesn't like the way I look," Oh Ha Ni cried.

"Stop! You're going to ruin your makeup if you start crying. And of course he's gonna like it. No he's gonna love it because you look gorgeous," Juri said reassuring her. 

Oh Ha Ni was still very insecure sometimes because she still felt inferior to Baek Seung Jo in some ways. Seung Jo disliked when she acted like this. He constantly has to remind her of his feelings for her because of it. He loves Ha Ni but he just wished that she would feel secure about him loving her because he did.

Juri and Min Ah knew very well about how Oh Ha Ni was feeling. She was their bestfriend afterall. There wasn't a thing they didn't know about her. They knew how much Oh Ha Ni felt insecure about herself but they always reminded her that no matter what happened Baek Seung Jo had loved her and chosen her.

Oh Ha Ni still looked at herself in the mirror. Min Ah got close to her and whispered in her ear.

"You see that beautiful girl right there. That is you and you're about to marry the love of your life because he chose you and only you. So don't feel insecure because the man of your life is waiting for his beautiful bride right there," Min Ah said pointing to the mirror.

Oh Ha Ni looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore a long strapless white mermaid wedding dress. She wore a diamond necklace with matching diamond earrings. Her dark brown hair was long and curled. Her hairstyle was half up and half down. It was accompanied by studded hair piece connected to her veil. She looked very classy and elegant.

 She wore long false eyelashes with neutral makeup and a contoured face. It was dramatic yet it had a natural look to it. Her nails were nicely manicured and pedicured. She was absolutely flawless. She couldn't believe that the young and beautiful woman she faced in front of the mirror was her. She smiled as she looked at her new transformation.

"Thank you so much Juri. I absolutely love it," Oh Ha Ni said.

She gave Juri and Min Ah a hug. She knew she had amazing friends that she could always count on.

"See did you seriously think I would make you look ugly on the best day of your life. Like come on you should know me by now and now that I'm a true perfectionist," Juri said. She smiled at Oh Ha Ni.

"Yeah,you're right I was just being an idiot as usual," Oh Ha Ni laughed.

"Luckily Baek Seung Jo knows how to handle you," Min Ah joked.

The three of them laughed and gave each other another hug.

Oh Ha Ni then heard her phone vibrate.

"Hey can you get me my purse?" Oh Ha Ni asked Min Ah.

Min Ah then grabbed her purse and gave it to Oh Ha Ni.

Oh Ha Ni quickly opened the purse and grabbed her cellphone.

It was a text message.

__________________________________________________

From: Seung Jo

Don't trip 😂😂

 

....but seriously don't trip or I'll be 

embarrassed.

Ps: You still look beautiful even if I haven't seen you yet 😒

Anyways, I'll see you at the aisle.

Bye.

__________________________________________________

Oh Ha Ni blushed at the text as she read it. He knew her so well already.

She was so excited now. She could already imagine her whole life with Seung Jo now. She started to daydream and smile like an idiot. 

"Wow, he really does know you so well," Juri said.

Oh Ha Ni jumped back up into reality Juri had interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey! Stop being nosy. It is rude to look at people's private conversations!" Oh Ha Ni snapped.

"Well, if you weren't so zoned out and smiling like an idiot maybe she wouldn't be so nosy," Min Ah laughed.

Oh Ha Ni blushed out of embarrassment making her friends laugh.

"C'mon it's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's actually cute," Juri said.

"Oh Ha Ni and Seung Jo sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Min Ah and Juri sang.

"Oh my gosh are you guys serious right now. Like C'mon this is not elementary school now," Oh Ha Ni said.

The ignored ignored her and kept going on. The girls were having too much fun with this.

Oh Ha Ni rolled her eyes as she saw the two grown women act silly.

_________________________________________________

Seung Jo and Eun Jo were in a room with Baek Soo Chang and Oh Ki-dong are getting ready for the wedding. 

"So how much you wanna bet she's gonna trip," Eun Jo said.

"I bet you 17000 won that she doesn't trip," Seung Jo said.

"How can you guys bet that she's gonna trip. That''s your future sister-in law and future wife you're talking about," Baek Soo Chang said.

Eun Jo and Baek Seung Jo then started to feel a little guilty.

"Yes, he's right how can you say that about my daughter!" Oh Ki-Dong said.

"Ahjussi, I'm so sorr....,"Seung Jo said. He was interrupted though.

"Like if you're gonna bet atleast make it 35,000 won!" Oh Ki-Dong cheered.

He then gave them that amount of money.

The Baeks couldn't believe Oh Ha Ni's dad reaction. They all paused in silence.

Baek Soo Chang then broke the silence.

"Fine, then if you're all gonna bet then then. I'm gonna bet too. I bet that she's not gonna trip," Baek Soo Chang said.

Now he surprised the rest of them.

Eun Jo and Baek Seung Jo then got excited.

They then talked about how they would split up the money for who ever won the bet.

Baek Seung Jo then sent Oh Ha Ni a text.

 

__________________________________________________

To: Oh Ha Ni

Don't trip 😂😂

 

....but seriously don't trip or I'll be 

embarrassed.

Ps: You still look beautiful even if I haven't seen you yet 😒

Anyways, I'll see you at the aisle.

Bye.

__________________________________________________

The guys then started getting ready for the wedding.

Baek Seung Jo wore a classy black tux with a black satin tie and jet black shoes.His chesnut brown hair was freshly cut and elegantly spiked up up.

He had been waiting for this day for a long time despite being busy all the time. 

Over the years he had matured from an immature and arrogant person into a mature and caring man. He still teased Oh Ha Ni but he respected her more and gave her more affection.

Many people still see Baek Seung Jo as an arrogant jerk but they don't realize that there is a point where a person needs to change whether it's for the better or the worse.

Oh Ha Ni had made Baek Seung Jo into a better person over the years. He respected her more once she became  a nurse. He saw how each day she worked hard to become a better nurse for her patients. He saw how she came from a silly, little ,naive girl into a hardworking woman. He enjoys seeing her grow into a better woman each day.

They were still the same people of course but they were also people growing up and evolving into the people they wanted to be. Oh Ha Ni was still silly and clumsy and kind of an airhead and Baek Seung Jo was still arrogant and mean but they learned to control their flaws.

They still always fought over silly little things but hey that's something that they had always done. They would be different people if they didn't fight. They always made up in the end because they can't stay mad at one another.

 Baek Seung Jo looked in the mirror and smiled. He was happy that he had found the one. He never thought he would be marrying the silly little airhead that followed him around. He laughed to himself about how fate had brought them together.

He regretted the times he had made her suffer and cry but he was happy that she had a warm heart that loved him despite all those things. Because only she knew the really him and could truly understand him.  She was his other half and he was hers. 

"Seung Jo!" Eomoni yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"Hurry up the wedding about to start!" Eomoni yelled.

She quickly grabbed Seung Jo and pulled him out of the room.

_________________________________________________

 The wedding was held at a wedding banquet. The room was dim and lit with white christmas lights all around.

 The room had a classy and elegant touch to it. The aisle of the bride and groom was lit the brightest surrounded white roses covering from the aisle to the altar. It was designed to make the bride and groom the center of attention.

 Baek Seung Jo was walking down the aisle linked arm in arm with his mother with his father and brother following closely behind him.

He then stood in front if the altar as he waited for Oh Ha Ni to walk down the aisle.

 He started to feel a little nervous. He couldn't believe what he was feeling. His heart started to race and his palms started to sweat as he heard the music begin. The bride was coming.

_______________________________________________

"Are you ready?" Oh Ki-Dong asked.

 "I've been ready for this a long time," Oh Ha Ni said.

She smiled as she looked at her father. Her hand was shaking as she held on to it.

"Are you sure?" Oh Ki-Dong asked again.

"Yeah, well I'm just a little nervous," Oh Ha Ni said.

"A little? Your whole body is shaking," Oh Ki-Dong said.

"Ok, I am nervous. I'm just scared he won't like the way I look or that I'll trip," Oh Ha Ni said.

"He's gonna love the way you look. You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. You're my daughter and you're the most beautiful girl in the world. So don't worry and hold on to me every step of the way as I walk you down that aisle," Oh Ki-Dong said.

Oh Ki- Dong started to cry.

"Awww appa," Oh Ha Ni said.

She hugged her father. 

"Alright now well let's go," Oh Ki-Dong said.

He straightened his tie and wiped away his tears.

"You ready," Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Yeah," he said.

Oh Ha Ni took a deep breath as she and her father headed towards the aisle.

___________________________________________

Song Plays 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter