Karma

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karma:

"Oh, so now you decided to hangup on me now?!" Oh a Ni yelled to her phone.

She called again but it went straight to voicemail.

"Ha, so now he decided to shut off his phone,"she thought.

Oh Ha Ni meanwhile was sitting home alone in her room. She was mad, angry, confused, and terrified all at the same time. She didn't even know how she was feeling anymore.

"Nah, what the hell am I thinking. That is not him," Oh Ha Ni said.

There has to be an explain to everything she thought. She now regreted the idea of Baek Seung Jo cheating on her.

"I can't believe I said that to him! He probably thinks I'm crazy right now. Because right now I look like a crazy and irritational girlfriend at this moment," she thought.

She sighed and shook her head. She couldn't believe how stupid she had been.

"Why am I being like this? This isn't me but I can't stand feeling so angry because I know Yoon Ha Rae is with him. How can he explain that?"Oh Ha Ni said to herself.

"No!Oh Ha Ni stop being stupid! This isn't you! Baek Seung Jo loves you and he would never do such a thing!"Oh Ha Ni yelled.

She couldn't stand the confusion she wanted make things clear. She called Baek Seung Jo's phone again.

"I'm sorry but the person you are trying to reach is not available please call again later,"the machine said.

"Aish! His phone is turned off," Oh a Ni said.

--------------------------------------------

 Back at the hospital

The doctor that had treated Yoon Ha Rae had come to speak to Baek Seung Jo.

He was a short old man who looked like he was in his fifties. He did not look to happy as he faced Baek Seung Jo.

"Doctor, how is she?!" Baek Seung Jo asked worriedly.

"First, let me ask you a question," the doctor said.

"Umm okay?" Baek Sueng Jo responded. He was confused.

"Excuse, are you the father of the child?" The doctor asked.

"No, not at all. We're just friends," Baek Sueng Jo said. 

"Are you sure you're not the father of her child?" The doctor asked again. 

The doctor looked at Baek Sueng Jo suspiciously.

"I'm a hundred percent sure. I am not the father. We don't have that kind of relationship. Look doctor can you just tell what is going on?"Baek Seung Jo said.

He didn't really consider Yoon Ha Rae a friend anymore much less an aquaintance.

"Oh I see well is there any way you can get into contact with her family?" the doctor asked.

Baek Seng Jo remembered Yoon Ha Rae saying that had cut off all communication with her family.

"I don't think so. I'm sorry," Baek Seung Jo said.

"That's unfortunate," the doctor said.

"What happened to her though? Is she going to be alright?" Baek Sueng Jo asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't give you that information it is strictly confidential since you have no blood relation to her," the doctor said.

"I'm her ex-fiance if that counts," Baek Sueng Jo said.

"Really now and you say you are not the father,"the doctor said as he arched his eyebrow.

"Look doctor, I told you I'm not the father so if you're not going to tell me what's wrong with her then I am going to have to find that out myself," Baek Sueng Jo snapped.

"That is no way to speak to your senior. You shouldn't speak informally so to your Ahjussi!What happened to respecting your elders young man!"the doctor yelled.

" Jewesong hamida," Baek Seung Jo apologized. He bowed.

The doctor ignored him and rollled his eyes.

"Look ahjussi, I wouldn't be acting this way if you just told me what was going on," Baek Seung Jo said.

This curiousity was killing Baek Seung Jo he wanted to know what had happened to Yoon Ha Rae. He was getting angry at the doctor for not telling him.

The doctor could tell now that he was truly concerned so he decided to inform him.

"The patient was simple suffering from abdominal pain is common side effect for pregnant women," the doctor said.

"Then why was she screaming and yelling," Baek Seung Jo asked.

"Because she is a first time mother and her body is not used to the pain. More importantly she hasn't been taking care of her body like she should. Her blood pressure is high due to stress and she is lacking in nutrition. If she continues to act this way then it can lead to further complications," the doctor said.

"Will she be alright though doctor?" Baek Seung Jo asked.

"For now yes but she needs to calm down and rest and get all the nutrients she needs. Other than that she is fine," the doctor said.

"Thank God she is okay," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Yes, thank God. If you excuse me I have to go speak to the patient," the doctor said.

"Okay, thankyou doctor," Baek Seung Jo said. He bowed.

The doctor nodded and went into the room Yoon Ha Rae was in to speak to her.

 ------------------------------------------

Oh Ha Ni was asleep on the couch when she heard the door open.

She quickly wokeup and saw that it was Baek Seung Jo he looked really angry.

"What's wrong with you?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Yoon Ha Rae is what's wrong!" Baek Seung Jo yelled.

Oh Ha Ni was half asleep and super confused about why he had yelled.

"What is going on? What happened with her? What happened tonight? Can you please just explain because I'm lost," Oh Ha Ni said.

She was no longer angry with him anymore she was mostly sleepy and tired. The only thing she could feel was sleepiness and extreme confusion.

Baek Sueng Jo stayed silent he kept walking around the room shaking his head and tightening his fists.

"Will you just tell what is going on,''Oh Ha Ni said.

Baek Seung Jo sighed. He was in no mood to talk he was just angry about tonight. Tonight had been a disaster to him. First the argument with Oh Ha Ni then the situation with Yoon Ha Rae.

"Just forget it I don't want to talk about it. Just go upstairs and sleep,"Baek Sueng Jo said.

He could tell Oh Ha Ni was tired. He also was in no mood to talk he just wanted to be alone. He didn't want to get in any more arguments.

"I can't do that when there are all these important things we need to talk about," Oh Ha Ni said.

She got out of her sleepy mood and now wanted to talk to him more than ever.

"We can talk about this later just go to sleep," Baek Seung Jo said.

"But Seung Jo....," Oh Ha Ni pleaded.

"Do you want me to make me even more mad?"Baek Seung Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni looked at him sadly she wanted so badly to talk to him and be all lovely dovey with him again she wanted to talk it out to stop fighting.

She wanted him more than ever even if he was mad. The way he distanced himself only made her want him more.

She was still looking at him all sad and he noticed but before he could say anything she started to walk up the stairs to her room.

Baek Sueng Jo sighed and shooked his head and sat on the couch with his hands holding his head up.

As Oh Ha Ni walked up the stairs she couldn't help but look back at the man she loved sitting on the couch looking all depressed.

She remembered the words her father had once told her.

"Never go to bed angry."

She could no longer resist herself. Her desire and love for him were to strong to hold her back. She didn't care if he got mad at her. She just wanted nothing more than to feel the presence of her love whether he was angry,happy, or sad it didn't matter to her as long as he was there next to her.

Baek Seng Jo was suprised as he felt Oh ha Ni's soft arms embrace him.

He was shocked actually.

"Didn't I tell you to go to sleep," he said. He tried to sound annoyed but Oh Ha Ni didn't care.

"And don't you see no matter how many times you push me away it only makes me want to be closer to you," Oh Ha Ni said.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled. She led out a small tear as she told him those words.

She then gently grabbed his face and kissed him. His eyes were wide open as he was in shock as she kissed him. Her eyes were closed as she lead the kiss.

 "Oh Ha Ni what have you done to me? Is this some kind of spell? I don't even know anymore except the fact that I'm falling deeper in love with you,"he thought as she kissed him.

He could no longer resist her and closed his eyes and kissed her back.

Half-way through the kisses he muttered "stupid girl" as he smiled and kissed her back.

They were making out in the couch and cuddling. They forgot all about their problems that they had to face ahead.

--------------------------------------------

 *Flashback* At the hospital with Yoon Ha Rae.

 The doctor had explained to Yoon Ha Rae what had happened.

"You need to start eating healthy or else you will suffer some pregnacy complications," the doctor said.

"I will doctor. It's just with work and all it's stressful and I struggle to make endsmeet," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"I understand but still you if you want a healthy baby you're going to need to take care of your body as well. Also, you should consider going back to your grandfather's house,"the doctor said.

"I know that now. I will do my best in making sure my health is in a good condition. And about my grandfather please don't tell him anything," Yoon Ha Rae said.

The doctor knew Yoon Ha Rae's family. He was the family doctor. He was very close to the Yoons. 

"I don't understand why you're being childish and refuse to marry your child's father. Afterall, I hear he is a wealthy man and wanted to provide for you and your child. Who is this man by the way?" the doctor asked.

"I'm not being childish it's just the fact that if I marry him I will never be able to carry out my plans. He doesn't even want to recognize his child so I don't know what you're talking about," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"What plans are you talking about? What do you mean he doesn't want to recognize his child? Your grandfather told me he wants to provide for the child but you're the one who keeps making excuses to not marry him," the doctor said.

"It's none of your business what my plans are. The guy doesn't even think it's his child because he said I'm a who's always had a promiscous lifestyle. My grandfather even offered him money so that he would marry me and he accepted it. I can't be with someone like that!" Yoon Ha Rae said.

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice your happiness in order to survive in this world. You're about to be a mother soon so your child's survival should matter the most. It's no longer about you anymore. It's about this child you're carrying," the doctor said.

"What would you know you're not a parent," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"I am not but you're like a second child to me. It still saddens me how you ended up in this situation," the doctor said.

"Then why didn't you help me out when I needed you the most. You're just like my parents and grandfather and everyone else. You all abandoned me!" Yoon Ha Rae cried.

The doctor saw as she cried and tried to hug her but she pushed him away.

"Don't touch me. It's too late to fix things now I'm all alone now!" Yoon Ha Rae snapped.

 

 

"Thanks for everything,"Yoon Ha Rae said. She bowed her head.

"Your welcome," the doctor said.

Baek Seung Jo was hearing the whole conversation from outside. He coudln't help but overhear. He couldn't believe everything he had heard. He felt truly sorry for Yoon Ha Rae.

He coudld hear the tension in the room between Yoon Ha Rae and the doctor.

He decided to go inside the room to break the tension. He opened the door and walked inside.

He saw Yoon Ha Rae wiping away her tears.

Yoon Hae Rae looked up as she saw Baek Seung Jo walk in the room.

"Hey how are you?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"I'm good now. I think I'm better now so there is no reason for me to be here," Yoon Ha Rae said.

She looked at the ashamed doctor who had become silent.

"Isn't that right doctor. I should leave now since I feel better," Yoon Ha Rae said.

The doctor looked at her worriedly.

"No, I think it's best that you stay here. Atleast until I get your medical results," the doctor said.

"No, that's fine. I don't need them. I know what I need to do now doctor," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"I insist you stay here,"the doctor said.

"I don't want to," Yoon Ha Rae said

"I think you should stay here too," Baek Seung Jo interrupted.

The doctor and Yoon Ha Rae both looked at Baek Seung Jo in confusion.

"Fine I will then," Yoon Hae Rae said.

She suprised the doctor and Baek Seung Jo.

"Really?," the doctor said.

"Atleast until the results get back,"Yoon Ha Rae said.

 "Okay, well I have to go check on some other patients. I'll take my leave now," the doctor said.

"Make it quick then," Yoon ha Rae said.

The doctor didn't respond he just turned away shamefully.

"Thanks for everything doctor," Baek Sueng Jo said.

The doctor nodded and left.

Baek Seung looked at a distressed Yoon Ha Rae.

He could tell that she needed some alone time.

"Do you want me to go get you something from the cafeteria?" Baek Seung Jo said.

She looked up at him in suprise.

"Yes please," Yoon Hae Rae said.

"Ok, what do you want me to get you get you?" Baek Seung Jo asked.

"I don't know just get me anything I guess," Yoon Ha Rae said.

"Ok fine. I'll be back in a little bit," Baek Seung Jo said.

He then left the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter