Resolution

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Seung Jo saw as Doctor Kim hugged Oh Ha Ni and wiped a tear from Oh Ha Ni's face.

From a far distance Baek Seung Jo saw as Doctor Kim hugged her and wiped a tear from Oh Ha Ni's face.

"Instead of doing his job that bastard is out here flirting with my girlfriend!" Baek Seung Jo thought.

He felt a sharp pain in his chest and his blood felt like it was burning. He felt angry and walked towards Oh Ha Ni and Doctor Kim.

He walked over to where Oh Ha Ni and Doctor Kim were then he stopped.

"Why is she crying though?" Baek Seung Jo thought.

Baek Seung Jo then remembered what he had told her earlier.

"It's my fault you're crying isn't it?" Baek Seung Jo thought.

He then continued to walk over to them.

"I shouldn't have made you cry because of that I let my guard down and made you vulnerable. If I keep making you cry, I am only making it easier for other guys to take advantage of you," Baek Seung Jo said.

He was now im front of them.

"Oh Ha Ni," Baek Seung Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni had a look of worry as she looked up and saw Baek Seung Jo. She knew he was the jealous type so she sensed nothing good to come.

"Baek Seung Jo," Oh Ha Ni said to him.

Doctor Kim looked up at Baek Seung Jo.

"Doctor Kim can you leave me and mygirlfriend alone. I should be the one talking to her instead of you so please go and do your job" Baek Seung Jo asked seriously.

"Yeah of course. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll go check on your mother now," Doctor Kim said.

"Take care Oh Ha Ni," Doctor Kim said.

"You too," Oh Ha Ni said.

He smirked at Baek Seung Jo and left him alone with Oh Ha Ni.

"Thankyou," Baek Seung Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni was suprised by Baek Seung Jo's calm reaction.

"What's wrong?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Nothing," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Are you sure?" Oh Ha Ni asked worriedly.

"Yeah why do you ask?" Baek Seung Jo said.

"I know you don't like it when I don't talk to other guys that's why," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Yeah, well I made you cry and because of that instead of fixing things I made things worse," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I'm the one who got jealous," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Yeah, but you had every right to be jealous. Nurse Soo told me everything and how she was at fault. So, I'm sorry for not trusting you and assuming things," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I just wish you would trust me for a change," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I do trust you. It's just that I have seen how jealous you can get sometimes," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I'm not the only one who gets into jealous rages. You got into a fight with my ex remember?" Oh Ha Ni said.

"You're right and I don't want to be like your ex. I actually want to work this out," Baek Seung Jo said seriously.

"So do I but you have to learn to trust me when I say I didn't do something," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I'm sorry for being ignorant. I am also going to learn how to control my jealously," Baek Seung Jo said.

"There's no reason for you to be jealous though because I love you. You should know that by now," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I know you love me. I just don't trust the guys. It's something I can't control but I'm going to try to," Baek Seung Jo said.

"And you need to learn how to tell girls to back off and claim me as your girlfriend," Oh Ha Ni said.

"I have told girls to back. I told Yori to back off when she was trying to come at me and I told her how much I loved you," Baek Seung Jo said.

"True but now that I'm officially your girlfriend you have to make it more clear," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Even though I already do that. I will make it even clearer then. But now I have one more thing to ask you to do," Baek Seung Jo said.

"And what would that be?" Oh Ha Ni asked. She was confused.

"I want you to stay away from that doctor," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Why? He's really nice," Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Because I don't trust him and he gives me a bad vibe," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Fine as long as you're not around Nurse Soo either unless it involves your mother. That's the only exception I will make," Oh Ha Ni said.

"That's no problem for me," Baek Seung Jo said. He smiled.

"Why do you say that," Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Because it's true. I don't know her to talk to her like that so she's irrelevant to my life. I have no desire to talk to other women besides you Oh Ha Ni," Baek Seung Jo said.

Oh Ha Ni was happy to hear that and smiled at his words.

"Do you really mean it?" Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Of course I do dummy. What kind of question is that?" Baek Seung Jo said.

He gave her a light smack on the head.

"Aish! What did you do that for?!" Oh Ha Ni complained. She made a pouty face at him.

"That's for doubting me," Baek Seung Jo said.

"I'm sorry. I was just making sure," Oh Ha Ni said.

"Yeah well you should never doubt a genius. But you have to understand that there are going to be times when girls try to hit on me and that's not something I can control," Baek Seung Jo said.

"You're so conceited. You that? I know girls always hit on you but you can control your reaction and to say you have a girlfriend. What if a guy hits on me then? Have you ever thought of that hugh?" Oh Ha Ni said.

"I'm not conceited. I just know what I'm worth. It's only natural for girl's to fall for me after all you were one of them,"Baek Seung Jo said. He smiled to Oh Ha Ni's annoyance.

"And there you go again with the cockiness. That's something that'll never change. But you didn't answer my other question," Oh Ha Ni said.

She rolled her eyes because she saw how conceited Baek Seung Jo really was. She knew he was right though. What girl wouldn't fall for Baek Seung Jo she thought.

"Oh right well just tell them you have a super hot boyfriend they can't dare compare themselves to," Baek Seung Jo said. He laughed.

"Haha very funny. I'll just tell them I have a boyfriend," Oh Ha Ni said.

"You can't just say that," Baek Seung Jo thought.

"Why not," Oh Ha Ni asked.

"Because you have to let them know how great I am first," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Ha you can be so rediculous sometimes. I swear," Oh Ha Ni said. 

"That's one of the reasons why you love me though," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Yupp," Oh Ha Ni said. She smiled.

"So we done arguing now?" Bael Seung Jo asked.

"We're always going to argue but that's what makes our relationship stronger because in the end we can't live without each other," Oh Ha Ni said.

"You're absolutely right. I literally can't live without you whether it's physically or mentally. I love you Oh Ha Ni," Baek Seung Jo said. 

He looked into her eyes and kissed her.

She was happy now. She kissed him back. They didn't care about how openly their public display of affection was all that they cared about that moment was each other.

All they could hear was whispers and fake coughs.

They then laughed and stopped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter