Promises

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop it!"Oh Ha Ni yelled.

She yelled at Baek Seung Jo and Kim Ki-Tae as they fought one another.Seung Jo blocked his punches heading towards his face. Kim Ki-Tae slammed Baek Seung Jo's head against the floor making him bleed. Baek Seung Jo struggled against him.

"I won't let you have her!"Seung Jo yelled grabbing Kim Ki-Tae.

"She's mine now so deal with it!"Kim Ki-Tae yelled back.

"Somebody please help!" Oh Ha Ni yelled as she cried.

Seung Jo now had the upper hand in the fight.

The grocery store employees then came rushing by and grabbed them. Six employees came seperating them.

They kept trying to fight one another but they calmed down once the store employees threatened to call the police. 

Oh Ha Ni couldn't deal with it anymore and left.

Seung Jo noticed Oh Ha Ni had left and calmed down and decided to leave. Kim Ki-Tae was still angry and tried to still fight with him. Kim Ki-Tae yelled as he was being pushed back by the employees as he saw Seung Jo run away. He started to yell and call him a coward for not finishing up the fight.Seung Jo didn't care anymore he just wanted to talk to Oh Ha Ni now.

"Oh Ha Ni wait up!" Seung Jo yelled.

Oh Ha Ni kept walking.Seung Jo followed her. He then ran after her to keep up. He grabbed her elbow to make her face him.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"Not until you talk to me," he said.

"Why should I talk to you?!Hugh?Especially after you just fought my boyfriend!" She said angrily trying to hold back her tears.

"Because you need to understand how much I love you,"He said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Like I said before I'm done with you," she said.

She was about to turn to leave but then she saw more blood coming down Baek Seung Jo's head.

"Seung Jo your head is....," she said to Baek Seung Jo but it was quickly interrupted until he fell into her arms.

"Seung Jo!" Oh Ha Ni yelled!

He fell into he arms making her land into her knees. Last thing he remembered seeing was Oh Ha Ni's angry face.

"Please believe me Oh Ha Ni," he said before he lost consciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Please don't go Seung Jo!Please don't leave me. I know your an idiot but please don't go. I love you!" Oh Ha Ni cried as she held on to Baek Seung Jo.

The nurse calmed her and assured her that he would be just fine.

They were now in the hospital. 

Oh Ha Ni had held Seung Jo's hand as he layed sleeping in the hospital bed.

The doctor said he had a concussion.He still had some injuries from the fight.

He had small bruises on his arms and chest. A cut under his eye accompanied by a small barely noticebly bruise

.Baek Seung Jo had managed to block the punches Kim Ki-Tae had aimed towards his face instead the his arms when he tried going for his face. She forgot Baek Seung Jo used to take boxing lessons.

Oh Ha Ni had called his parents. They were now heading to the hospital.

"Why are you so stupid Baek Seung Jo,"she said to the unconscious Baek Seung Jo tearfully.

He wasn't really unconscious anymore he just wanted to hear her. He had secretly woken up once the nurse had calmed down Oh Ha Ni.

He was happy to know Oh Ha Ni still loved him. He was starting to feel happy again yet his head hurt like hell.

"That stupid Kim Ki-Tae,"he thought.

He was lost in thought. Until he heard his mother interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh my god!!!!!My baby!!!What happened to him?!!"Geum-Hee yelled.

She went over to Baek Seung Jo. She looked horrified as she saw the bandage over his head and the cuts and bruises on his body. She was relieved that his face wasn't that damaged. It was because Baek Seung Jo managed to block most of Kim Ki-Taes punches aimed towards his face.

Seung Jo hated the sound of his mom yelling. It was the most annoying sound in the world to him.

"He got into a fight,"Oh Ha Ni said.

"What?!!!With who?!"Geum-Hee asked worriedly. 

"My boyfriend," Oh Ha Ni said.She now felt guilty for the fight.

"Why what happened?!"Geum-Hee said.

Oh Ha Ni explained everything. Every detail she now told her what had happened between her and Baek Seung Jo. She felt as if she couldn't hide it from them any longer afterall they deserved to know why their son had gotten injured. 

Oh Ha Ni then saw Geum-Hee get angrier by the second. Oh Ha Ni expected this. She felt like Geum-Hee would come to hate her now. She had every right to though Oh Ha Ni thought. She then started to cry because she didn't want to lose Geum Hee as a friend afterall she was like a mother to her. Now all that was ruined because of Baek Seung Jo.

"Don't cry it's not your fault," Geum Hee said soothing Oh Ha Ni. Oh Ha Ni was shocked now.

"Why are you saying that?Of course it is. I'm the only reason why your son got hurt.You should hate me for this,"she said to Geum-Hee.

"Oh Ha Ni I could never hate you,"Geum Hee said looking into Oh Ha Ni's eyes.

Oh Ha Ni felt confused but somewhat relieved.

"Afterall, if it weren't for my idiot son for being so stupid and not standing up for his feelings earlier we wouldn't be in this situation!Now would be?!" Geum-Hee said to the "unconscious Baek Seung Jo".

Geum-Hee knew Seung Jo was up. She had a feeling. Despite Seung Jo being a genius she still knew her son. She knew everything about him so she kept talking loud and clear so he could hear.

"She's right Oh Ha Ni.So,don't worry. It's all our idiot son's fault for not handling this situation like a real man would've instead of behaving like a little boy and playing childish games. But hey boys will be boys and still fight over anything," Baek Soo-Chang said sighing looking at Seung Jo.

"Hey i can hear yall. I'm not death!" Baek Sueng Jo said now "conscious".

"That's good to know that your fine now. I will take my leave now because I'm sure you and your family have alot to talk about," Oh Ha Ni said to Baek Seung Jo.She was holding back her tears.She began to walk toward the door.

"Oh Ha Ni don't go," Baek Seung Jo said.

"Goodnight Baek Seung Jo and it was nice seeing you eomoni and ahjussi. I just wish it had been in other circumstances. Well Goodnight," Oh Ha Ni said to Geum-Hee and Baek Soo-Chang.

"Same here Hani,Goodnight,"They both said. Baek Seung Jo was going to say something but Oh Ha Ni walked out the door quickly before he could.

---------------------------------------------------------

 "I can't believe you acted so recklessly," Geum-Hee said.

"You don't understand," Baek Seung Jo said to his mother.

"Don't understand what?! That you were je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter