Yagi Arisa

Saving Soohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yagi Arisa stood over the bathroom sink in her master bed room, attacking her teeth and gums with the bristles of her toothbrush.

She could feel the minor nicks she was creating, but her rage wouldn’t let her dwell on them.

Who did that think she was? Did she really wear the EXACT same dress as me?

“Arrgh,” Arisa groaned, spitting out the accumulated white foam into the crystal bowl sink.

She grabbed the hand towel hanging on a rack and dried her dripping wet chin.

“Arisa, are you still upset?”

She heard Key’s voice call from their bedroom.

She gripped the edges of the bathroom counter and released a sigh.

What the kind of question is that?

She stepped out of the bathroom with her bottom lip pouted, and sauntered over to the bed that Key had selfishly sprawled himself across.

“I will take that as a yes,” Key sighed annoyed, rolling over to the right side of the bed to make room for her.

She couldn’t believe the attitude he was displaying towards her.

He’d been standoffish throughout their entire engagement party; talking mainly with his colleague and best friend Lee Jinki, and seemingly avoiding her overall.

When they would circulate the room separately, and their eyes would lock, he would quickly look down and pretend to not have seen her.

She tried not to let it get to her at the time, assuming that he was embarrassed at the Red Cavalli Dress scandal that had taken place.

But now that he had carried the same tension home with them, she was growing more impatient.

“I’m not apologizing for tonight,” she said suddenly, slipping under the gray comforter.

Key lied still on his back, head and neck propped uncomfortably on the head board. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter