Epilogue - One Year Later: Jung Eunji and Kim Kibum

Saving Soohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kibum! Your dogs are running through my garden again!” Eunji stood with her hands planted firmly on her hips, watching frustrated as Kibum’s dogs frolicked through her lilies.

“Come on babies, mommy’s garden is off limits,” Kibum cooed, chasing the pups back into the house.

Eunji rolled her eyes and trailed in after them, kicking her slippers off at the door.

Kibum leaned against the fridge with a side grin on his face. Eunji ignored him and continued into the kitchen, picking up the ladle sitting next to a steaming pot on the stove.

“Did you check the mail?” Eunji asked, not once looking up from the pot.

Kibum stood upright and walked towards Eunji, snaking his arms around her waist and pressing her body into him.

“As a matter of fact I did. Here you go.” He dropped a couple of envelopes onto the counter and kissed the top of her head.

Eunji bit her lip, trying to suppress the smile creeping on her face. When she couldn’t, she turned and faced Kibum, his arms still wrapped around her.

“Ah, there’s my favorite smile. You know, when your top lip kind of folds into your gums and-,”

“Shut up!” Eunji giggled, playfully pushing away from Kibum into the dining area.

“But it’s true!” Kibum laughed, running to grab Eunji and tickle her ribs.

“Stop Key! Stop it! Key!”

Kibum stopped the tickling and settled for holding Eunji and rocking back and forth.

“I still can’t believe you made me move to the countryside with you,” Kibum smiled.

“It’s my childhood. It’s refreshing. I’m not a city p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter