Yagi Arisa

Saving Soohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arisa gazed over the railing of her balcony, watching dully as people strode hand in hand.

She’d hoped that after exposing Eunji for the phony she was, Kibum would finally open his heart to her.

But to Arisa’s surprise, it’d only made things worse.

When they arrived home from Minho’s party, Kibum didn’t say a word.

As they lied next to each other in bed, Arisa swore it was as if she was lying next to a corpse; his body was stiff and cold.

She wanted to reach out to him. She wanted to call his name. But she could tell she wasn’t wanted.

I’m only making him miserable, she thought as she watched his unmoving body. And with that comes my misery.

Arisa tried to think about a better time between her and Kibum, so that maybe she could try to salvage whatever they had left.

She could only go as far as their first encounters, when everything was innocent, and even then Kibum wasn’t romantically interested. She recalled Kibum’s mother being so thrilled to introduce the two, and Kibum shook her hand with more business than pleasure.

They had a few laughs in the beginning, when Arisa proved she wasn’t the best cook, or when she ran away terrified of Kibum’s puppies.

But even those memories, she knew, wasn’t enough to save their engagement.

She knew there was really no chance that she and Kibum would live happily side by side. That dream was gone forever.

Arisa sighed as she tugged at her engagement ring, sliding it off of her fing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter