Kim Kibum

Saving Soohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum’s shoulders slumped as he approached the front door of his home.

He’d seen Arisa’s car on the walk up and was already dreading their approaching encounter.

He fumbled for his key card and entered his home.

Upon entering, he heard Ga In’s “Fxxk U” playing softly from the bedroom.

He crept alongside the wall until he reached the door, then peeped his blond head over the corner to see what Arisa was up to.

She was running around the room in a frenzy, singing along to the song while snatching clothes from the closet to stuff them in her overpriced suitcases.

Kibum rolled his eyes, betting that Arisa was just trying to rouse him into chasing after her. He finally stepped into the room and placed his hands on his hips.

“What are you doing?”

Arisa jumped in surprise and hurriedly grabbed a remote sitting on a bedside table to mute the radio.

“Oh, hey, didn’t expect you to be home so soon,” she spoke in a surprisingly caring manner.

Kibum raised a brow and continued to stand there.

“I can’t handle the office right now, but, that’s beside the point. I ask again, what are you doing?”

Arisa offered a weak smile and continued to place clothes inside her bags.

“I’m leaving you,” she whispered, focusing hard on the task in front of her to avoid Kibum’s doubtful gaze.

“And when do you plan on returning? The morning of the wedding?”

Arisa laughed and looked up at him.

Kibum began to tap his foot impatiently.

“There won’t be a wedding. At least not for you and me. And as far as my returning, I won’t be. I’ll be staying with Jinki for a week while my dad gets my home ready in France.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter