Revenge

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeri's POV :

"W-what..?" I murmured.Did I heard it wrong ? Hahaha..there's no way oppa will like her......right ? -smirked- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS WORLD ??!! ING HWAYOUNG !! I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH !! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS !! YOU'RE UP NOW,HWAYOUNG-AH !!  

Calm down,Chaeri.Keep calm.This world is yours.You have everything.But not Chen.THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT !!! I'M GOING TO ING KILL YOU , !!! I WILL !!

 

Author's POV :

Chaeri had gone insane.Her mind just blew off.She didn't know what to say anymore.She couldn't believe her own ears.She clenched her fists tightly until they were red and her nails digged into her palms.Without noticing,tears fell from her eyes.She's crying.The tears had stained all the make up that she have on her face.But she didn't even care.She just want her enemy to lose this battle.She wants Hwayoung dead.So,she waited until all the boys went downstairs.After that,she started with her plan.

"Yah ! I need you to do a favor for me.Do you possibly enjoy innocent girl ?" she smirked and continued talking to the person on the other line.

After some moment,she ended the conversation and smiled satisfiedly."Now,I can live in peace.Goodbye,Hwayoung the sweet motherer.Hope I will never ever going to see your face again tomorrow." then she laughed evilly.

Then,she heard the door squeaked.She turned to looked at it, only to find no one."Nahh,,stupid wind." she blurted.

 

**********************************************

 

Before the boys could even exited the door,you quickly ran towards the class first as you didn't want to confront them if they knew that you were eavesdropping their conversation.Moreover,the conversation was all about you.So,you just played innocent afterwards.But deep inside your heart,you were screaming and shouting happily.

 

The boys entered the classroom one by one but of course,there's only one boy that caught your attention.Until now,you and Chen had become a hot issue at the school.It's not a negative one because all the students ship the two of you.Of course there were a few boys that were dissapointed because they can't win your heart but they were still willing to become your fans.To them,you're like a goddess.A kind and a beautiful angel that had been sent by God.

A moment later,Chaeri came in and smirked evilly at you.You turned your gaze away quickly.What the hell was that supposed to mean ? you thought worriedly.Chanyeol who were sitting beside you also saw Chaeri's dark expression.What you didn't know is that he knew all about Chaeri's plan.And he will definitely help to protect his friends,especially if that person is Hwayoung.The truth is,he was the one that has been left behind earlier after all the other boys had exited from the rooftop.He was tying his shoelaces but then stopped after he heard some voices coming from the other side of wall.

He peeked a bit and saw Chaeri who was talking to someone on the phone.He was shocked because he just knew that Chaeri was going to plan something big and awful for his good friend,Hwayoung.He quickly turned towards the door and exited as quietly as possible.But the door squeaked a bit,making Chanyeol ran at full speed after that.He then catched up with all the other members.

 

*********************************************

It was time to go home but you wanted to go to the bathroom first.So you went out from the class earlier from the other boys.Without noticing,Chaeri followed you from behind.On the other hand,Chanyeol was being alert by what's going on.He knew something bad will happen to you so he quickly followed Chaeri to the bathroom,leaving all the other boys behind.

After you arrived,you washed your face and dried it with a handkerchief of yours.

You were fixing your hair,when suddenly a strong hand was pulling your hair with a full force.You screamed and turned to look at the mirror.You saw Chaeri's reflection.She was standing behind you while her other hand was trapping your wrists.Then she smirked to you by the mirror.",do you know that I like Chen oppa ?" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter