Monte Carlo 2

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Monte Carlo 2;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - a little surprise -

 

It's her 3rd day in Monte Carlo and will head back home tomorrow at midnight. She had spend most of her time yesterday because of the lovely weather and how bright and sunny it was yesterday . it's raining here in the morning but it had stopped after she had her breakfast in the hotel . 

Having her travel journal next to her iPad , she write down the things she had done and paste things like receipt or tickets from the places so went to yesterday in her journal. 

"would you like more tea miss?" the waitress asked . Jinri nods and smile to her before continue writing some content for her article in her iPad

Though the first day she got here was all rainy and dark , it was all paid off the next day and she honestly enjoyed Monte Carlo more than she enjoyed herself in Cannes.

It was all because of the french devil

But she got all her free time here in Monte Carlo and she absolutely loving it. With a smile on her face , she pressed save in draft after she'd done with her work for today , writing some of the exciting content for the next month issue for Monte Carlo. 

Taking a sip of her hot tea , finally getting up from the seat with her ipad and her journal in her hand , leaving the restaurant back to her hotel room. 

Looking out to the window from her hotel room to see the beautiful sapphire blue ocean in front of her hotel and the beach looks tempting right now. The sun is out tho the street looks pretty wet from the heavy rain this morning , she couldn't help it but to skip all her plan and to go for a day out at the beach. 

She updated a beautiful picture of Monte Carlo viewed from her hotel room and put it on her instagram . and to her surprised, Taemin liked her photo and clearly now he knows that she's in Monte Carlo , except.. he didn't actually text her ever since that last chat they had. 

Maybe he's busy , she thought

He wouldn't have his phone on all the time whilst he's flight the aircraft wouldn't he? So even if she texted him , it'll take hima while to actually reply her back. 

The sun shine down on the beautiful Monte Carlo , she finally decided to change into her beach wear and head down to the beach for a little sunbathing. Her room is big and have its own walk in closet which the only thing that excites her the most when she got into her room once she got here. 

The bed was amazing too , it's comfy and soft. Looking through her clothes that she hung with the hangers , looking for her beach wear , and as in beach wear she means

bikini 

She found her bikini that she brought and pull out the paisley dress cover ups and left to the bathroom.

 

With a white shoulder bag , she walk out from her room with sunglasses on her head and a hat in her hand in case it gets hotter as the time goes by. Walking out from the elevator looking fabulous in that paisley dress cover ups with her bikini on the inside and flip flops , she walk out the hotel whilst wearing the sunglass. 

It is hot , which she like the most. 

Walking down the stairs and head straight to the beach that's just few steps away from the hotel she stay in. The traffic was alright compared to yesterday . it was super hectic because of the heavy rain and they wouldn't stop honking and stuffs which really disturbed her nap from the terrible jetlag. 

Finding the right spot for the sunbathing , she look to her right , to her left and found the perfect spot , kind of far from the hectic beach. She just need some time full of calmness and that spot is the answer. 

Having the towel that rolls up in her hand , she spread it out before taking a seat on it . the sun shine perfectly on her . Jinri take off her cover ups and take out her suncream and squeeze it out before putting on all over her body for safety from getting the terrible sunburn . 

Having her bag as her pillow , she lie down flat on her back with her hat next to her . the sun shine down on her body and gives her the heat that she needs. 

It was a perfect 30 minutes of sunbathing for each side , her back and her front. She got up from her nap , looking around herself and still find herself alone here which is good. She look at her back to see a small booth that sells fresh watermelons. Having watermelon during this hot day is definitely a must thing to do , that's one of the fact she'll right in her journal and for CJ article. 

"can i get one please" she said as she take out her money to pay . 

She noticed how big the watermelon is and as in one per person is definitely not a slice of watermelon , it's literally half of it with a spoon scooped into it. Her eyes widened when the person handed her the watermelon . that big? 

She take it and pay before leaving back to her place. As always she'd take out her phone and snap a picture the watermelon on her lap before uploading it to her instagram.

A smile creep on her face before putting her phone down next to her and dig in her huge juicy watermelon. It's so refreshing and it feels great to have watermelon despite the hote weather. Her phone ding as in a new notifications came in , she look back , almost choke herself to see Taemin's name . he commented on her photo. 

She replied back with a smile . it's been a while since her last conversation with Taemin and this time , it's on her instagram which it never happen before because he'd always text her after one comment he left or hers. another ding came in and she look to her phone , taking it closer and unlock the phone . 

She cough as she read the comment

It leave her confused and she quickly turn around to see if he was here . it's so weird and she gets butterflies in her stomach as she feel somewhat nervous. 

A soft chuckle was heard next to her making her look back 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter