Monte Carlo

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Monte Carlo;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - for ms.traveller -

 

"Ladies and gentlemen , we have arrived in Cote D'Azur International Airport where the local time is 10 in the morning and the current temperature is -" 

Jinri heaving out a sigh as she look out to the rainy Monte Carlo . The flight was okay for her , obviously not as smooth as how Taemin would fly it. She did not take Blue Airline this time as the flight heading to Nice is all full and she couldn't book herself so decided to go for another airline , Taemin didn't know about her going to Monte Carlo 

No she did not tell him 

Because he didn't ask and she thought 'why would i tell him? he's not my boyfriend' which clearly to her Taemin wouldn't care much as if he's her everything and he takes care of her and needs to know where is she going and stuff like that. so she keep it quiet , plus it's for her job .

If Taemin is being all smart , he'd know her as CJ by now because of her photos in her Instagram accounts are from all the destinations that CJ wrote in her article every month. but she thought it'd be better if he don't realise it. 

As soon as she gets off from the aircraft exit door , the winds blows in giving a slight shiver to her because of the rain. it's chiller when it's raining and to be honest , she hates it whenever she arrive at her destination and it rains because it change up her mood completely. 

It's totally fine if it decides to rain after she's already here. but definitely not this. she groan a little bit as she walk forward to the baggage claim. 

"why does it have to rain" she pout as she look out to the window , showing how dark it is and how heavy the rain gets. 

1. head off to the beach 

The beach have to wait for tomorrow then , she said to herself . This time it's easier for her to get her own luggage because she only brought one with her , not three. 

If she ever bring 3 large luggage with her , probably none of these guys around her would help as she look around herself to see few guys waiting for their bags . They even give her a slight look as she take her luggage off the carousel without even lending a hand. 

Rude she said 

"taxi!" she tried to call a taxi but seems every taxi that went pass through are all full and it makes her groan even more then the rain gets to her clothes whilst she's trying to find one cab. heaving another sigh as she look around , trying to find the taxi counter. 

She found one and quickly run for the taxi when she saw there's a lady who's aiming for the same cab as her . 

"yes , Monte Carlo please" she said as fast as she can once she stop in front of the taxi driver , showing her hotel's address then look at her right to the lady , giving a slight smirk when the taxi driver helped her with the luggage. 

"is it often raining here in Nice?" she asked as she get into the cab 

"it rain few times this week , but this one is the heaviest one" said the driver before he drive away

Jinri heave a sigh as more rain drops on the taxi's window , the top making a loud thud sound. 

"they say it'll be raining the whole day today but tomorrow and the day after would be sunny" said the driver as he noticed how sad Jinri looks 

She's sad and she's bored , looking down to her hand that's holding her phone. he haven't text her for 2 days now , maybe he's busy and having a pack schedule , fly here and there . Holding up her phone and unlock it , she press the text message button and clicked Taemin's number . 

should i? she thought .. 

She erases it back and lock her phone back . 

The door clicked open and he push it , taking a deep breath of his own apartment scent.

"It's good to be back" 

He was so busy these past few days that he couldn't even take pictures or even write his thoughts whilst he was away in his travel journal because of his tight schedule and how terrible the jetlag got him. he just got back now , taking his stuffs next to his bedroom door and leave it behind . 

Lying down on his bed in fully suited and heave a long sigh . He look down to see his phone lying there next to him and thought of texting her is in his mind right now . 

He take his phone and unlock it , open up his instagram and scroll down the feed before decide to text her maybe . 

He got up when he saw her picture whilst he was scrolling down the instagram feed . 

"goodbye?" he mumbled 

And he was about to type her a text but a phone call comes in and it's Minho 

"h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter