Getting Ready

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Getting ready..;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                             ..

 

"flight BA201 ready to land" inform Taemin as he turn on the seat belt button. London was fine for him , and 3 days in London without Jinri probably not the best one he had and he definitely going to bring her along next time. "Watermonth.. finally" he murmured out as he look down from the window . 

He's back.

He's back from London and could not wait any longer to meet his love back home . he still couldn't believe that they're totally in love with each other now. the first meeting was quite funny when he recalls back. obviously he doesn't have any intention of hitting on her . it was clearly because she looks like she's struggling with her own luggages and he felt so bad if he doesn't help her

And turns out she's the one , she's the one for him , for his life . and he kept wondering what would it be if he doesn't help her with her luggages? what if he just walk pass her and never help her , letting her taking her own luggage in struggle . all this won't happen and he won't be as happy as he is right now. 

Nothing more to ask , everything is just beautiful to him . and seems like his books has filled with happy moments compared to last 2 years. and it was all because of one girl , that changes his life completely to another level. and there's just one thing that he hope can stay a little bit longer . 

was his father. 

because he wanted him to be there during his wedding day with Jinri. he had been thinking about it and wanted to do as fast as he could but luck is not with him this time , he had to go before seeing his son saying his vow. Taking a long deep breath , he slowly descending the aircraft to the land and the tires touched the ground smoothly . 

as expected , captain Lee Taemin

"Ladies and gentlemen , this is your captain speaking , please remain seated as we will get to our gate . Welcome to Watermonth Internation Airport , the time now is currently 530 in the morning and the temperature is 9 degrees celcius . to the locals , well come home and others , enjoy your stay in Watermonth. your baggage will be at carousel C4. once again thank you for choosing Blue Airlines , this is Captain Lee Taemin , and together with the cabin crew we'd like to thank and enjoy your time here . have a great day , thank you"

He did his best and he's so glad that the flight went perfectly smooth and lovely . He thanked every passengers as they got out from the aircraft and waited until the very last one to go out . "thanks for your hard work captain" he smiles and got out from the aircraft, the chill air from outside somehow creeps in and makes him putting back his blazer on and walk towards the gate with his small luggage with him. 

"Taemin" he look back and was surprised to see Minho when clearly he told him that he'll be in Milan for 2 days . didn't know that he got back already "how was the flight?" he asked and walk next to the younger ones , having a cup of hot coffee in his hands to warm himself up "good , good .. how was Milan? hows the baby going?" totally forgot about the Minho's Jr. 

"Milan was fine , oh he's doing so good with his mother. he's starting to look like her compared to the first time we saw him" Taemin was surprised because last time he remembered , Minho's son looks a lot like him , and somehow the appearance starting to change as they age slowly and now he's looking more to his mother . 

"except that he's still got his dad's eyes" says Minho proudly making Taemin chuckle "anyways , care for some coffee?" he asked but Taemin look down to his wrist watch and heave a sigh "i'd love to but i can't. pretty sure Jinri's waiting back home" he said because he remember that he'd told her he'll arrive around 5 in the morning , and knowing Jinri , she's probably awake by now. 

"alright then. i'll see you in a bit then" Taemin nods and bid goodbye . He's trying to get back home before sunrise because his cousin's wedding is actually today at night and he wanted a long , a very long sleep before the occasion. Putting his bag in his range rover boot , he dash off to Southlea which will take him probably an hour since there's not so many cars on the road. 

 

And the journey from Crystalmill up to Southlea took him less than an hour , well probably because he's driving quite fast . The hill up here is more colder than being down there but one thing of course he love is the nature surrounding them , the house. He park his car and walk silently towards the door , slowly unlocked the door and get inside. 

The inside is so warm that makes him feel like crashing onto the comfy looking couch and just sleep. He places his bag near the coats closet and walk upstairs to the room . He's expecting to see Jinri waiting for him because that's what he do everytime he comes back and always ruined his plan on surprising her. 

He gently turn the knob and push the door open , and surprised to see Jinri in bed sleeping peacefully with warm blankets wrapped up . The candle's were lit up and he knows that she was awake just now , it smell so christmassy and so cosy in here . He gently push the door close and take off his blazer , put down his hat and take off the tie . loosen up the buttons and pull up the sleeves before sink in the bed , pull up the blanket above his shoulders and hand went to wrap her petite body .

Jinri stir up a little but knows the touch . She breathe in and relaxed a bit when she feel his forehead rested on her back and his soft cold lips touched her . "i'm home" he murmured and she hum softly "welcome home" she murmured back causing the guy to smile and give a peck on her head before falling asleep next to her. 

 

"wake up ~" he groan a little when he heard her voice and the bed is so bumpy as she jump up and down . He open his eyes to see the clock next to him , groaning once again when he close his eyes "Jinri please , it's only 8 in the morning.." Jinri chuckle as she stops and got up on her feet. "do you want breakfast?" she asked , pulling up the blanket up to his shoulders. he shake his head no

"coffee maybe?" and yet again he shake his head no to her "seriously? even if i cook for you and bring them up for you?" he nods to her and Jinri just sigh "okay then" she was about to go out but Taemin hold her wrist making her stop . he chuckle a little before taking her to the bed and wrap his arm around her waist. "french toasts sound so good" he mumble with his eyes still closed. 

Jinri chuckle and look down to her right . her hand went up to his tired looking face and caress his face before running her fingers through his hair "coffee?" though she somehow hates the smell of coffee , but anything for him "but you hate the smell of coffee" he murmured and chuckle "tea please" he continue with a smile . 

Jinri walks out from the room and surprised to see Sunyoung walking out from her room next door . "you're awake .. that's a surprise" murmured Jinri and let out a soft chuckle as she walk next to the girl and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. His mother is already in the kitchen ready to make breakfast for her family. "just for today because i'll be out for a while , meeting the cousin. oh gosh i can't wait for tonight" she squeal making Jinri laughs 

"morning girls" said the mother as they both walk into the kitchen "where's Taemin?" she asked "asleep. jetlag i think" says Jinri and the older ones nods. "what does he want for breakfast?" asked his mother but Jinri shake her head no to her "i'll cook , don't worry" she smile as she take the pan from her hands . "tea or coffee?" asked Jinri 

"tea my dear , thank you" and she left to her favourite spot , which is outside,  for the morning breeze. "what time is the occasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter