Let's Just ...

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Let's just..;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                            

 

Every morning , she wakes up from a warm hug from the back, birds chirping outside and the tall trees looking perfectly out from the windows. the sunlight trying to get to the room in between the tree trunks and branches , everything is all perfect compared to her life in the town.

It's been a week since that night. Jinri still remember that Taemin still couldn't let go of his father even though she had tried her best to help him. His mother is doing all fine after a week but Taemin? maybe. he mostly spend his time in his dad's garage or more like his place. one thing Jinri loves about his dad was that he loves clay art and most of the things in his garage are clays and the equiptment for clay art making. 

Taemin seems to enjoy his time doing clay art even though he's not as good as his father , he tried . he's trying his best to do it because his mother loves clay art but she can't do it , so it was always her husband who made it for her. since he's not here anymore and Taemin sure that his mother misses having beautiful clay arts in her house , he tried his best to make them for her. 

Jinri asks for 2 weeks break since she thinks she needed to be here for him and his mother as well because Taemin will probably had to go out for his work again after weeks off. She knows that it's hard for him to let his mother live alone if he had to do his job which is flying all across the country.

This morning is raining outside , the raindrops hitting hard on the window and it's colder than usual . Jinri open her eyes a little when the raindrops disturbed her slumber. Curling up with the warm blanket , she look back over her shoulder to see empty spot next to her , she furrow as she look back to the wall clock that shows 8 in the morning. 

She sit up straight and stretch up a little bit before heaving out a long sigh. She slept pretty late last night because she's doing her editing and write up for next month's edition. Taemin was fast asleep but he first told her he wanted to keep her company but eventually slept after an hour which made Jinri chuckle a little. 

Jinri had her quick shower before putting on her grey v-neck t-shirt and a white jeans on before walking down the stairs when she heard noises from the kitchen. She saw his mother walking back and forth from the stove to the sink and the fridge. "good morning" she said softly and the old ones look back before giving her a smile . "had a nice sleep?" she asked but Jinri groan a little as she stops next to her , resting her back on the cabinet. 

"i had to do my work so i slept pretty late last night" said Jinri before gently taking over the frying pan from her hands and help flipping the pancakes and french toasts. "why didn't you just sleep?" his mother asked when she stops cutting the strawberries "no it's fine , i'm wide awake now" a soft smile from Jinri makes the older ones smile. 

"where's Taemin by the way?" she asked and place the french toast on a plate "he's in the garage" putting strawberries ontop of the french toast and Jinri dust some confection sugar on top. she takes the maple syrup jug and whipped cream with her to the dining table and place them perfectly in the centre of the table "call him then" said his mother and Jinri nods and sneakily take one big strawberry from the kitchen island only causing the older one chuckle at her.  she walk out from the kitchen to the connecting door to the garage

It was loud in her as he blast out his favourite Ed Sheeran songs from the speaker and he have the spinning machine on as he shaping a beautiful looking pot . Jinri's amazed when he did a curve on the top of the pot because it looks amazingly good. "Taemin" she said a bit louder and he look to his side meeting her eyes . 

Jinri walk towards bit before taking a seat next to the spinning machine and facing him as he continue doing his last touch on the pot before he takes them for drying. He place the pot on the shelf that placed directly to the artificial lights because it's raining heavily outside and there are barely sunlight coming in, He wipe his hands on the towel before he turn down the volume on the speaker and look back to his girl

"you're good.. i'm impressed" she said with a smile before crossing her legs together and rested her chin on her hand . "i'm nothing compared to dad" he said before taking one pot from the shelf and show her. it sure it beautiful , and Jinri knows that it must be his dad that'd done this pot. "but you're good too" she said as she look back up to him.

He smile . 

"are you hungry?" she asked and take one bite of her strawberry and Taemin just chuckle "i am actually" he said but then he lean in closer making Jinri furrow and pull back a little "my mouth's full" she said but he shake his head and murmur "i don't care" he crash his lips and Jinri kiss back when her hands went up to his face before wrapping her arms around his neck . 

She got up and sit on his lap only causing the guy to chuckle softly in between their kiss and his arms wrap around her waist , carefully not to touch her since his hands are covered with clay. "breakfast's ready" she mumured in between the kiss but he didn't answer her and keeps on kissing her , passionately kissing her and bit her lower lips 

"strawberry" he murmured only causing the girl to chuckle and blush. Jinri pull off the kiss and got onto her feet making the guy surprised at her sudden action , he look up to her who's still smiling "come on , your mom's waiting" says Jinri with still a smile plastered on her fact , she walk away making him look back over his shoulder , seeing her walking back to the kitchen and just chuckle at the cute blushing Jinri.

 

Sitting on the chair with scrumptious looking breakfast in front of them , Jinri thanked his mother for the lovely breakfast and eat hers whilst Taemin remain quiet next to her. "mom the pot is almost done" he suddenly talk making Jinri look up to him , obviously he's trying his best to not be sad everytime they have their meal in this round table , because the empty seat next to him somehow affect his feeling. 

None of them want to move the chair away , it's like they're throwing him away. "how's it going?" his mother asked and Jinri interrupt with a smile "it was amazing, he's as talented as his father" said Jinri still with that smile on her face making Taemin look up to his side and smile "really?" his mother asked and Jinri look back to her and nods 

"you will love it. because i know i do" said Jinri and back at Taemin. He's still having his eyes on her and his hand went to hers and hold it. "can i learn how to make one?" she asked as she look at him and back at his mother , she nods to her making Jinri smile and look back at Taemin "of course you can" he said with his hoarse voice and smile at her. 

 

 

Sitting on the chair in front of the spinning machine for the clay , having her apron on so that the clay won't splatter on her clothes because obviously no one want that to happen . Taemin came back with a soften clay from the store and walk towards her and gently place it on the surface of the spinning machine , He couldn't stop smiling at how excited she looks right now , like she's just 5 years old girl who's excited to do an art project. 

"what kind of pot you wanted to do?" he asked as he take the small stool and sit next to her , holding the clay and Jinri touch it a little and laughs at how funny it felt. "just a simple one would do" she said as she look down to him who's sitting next to her . he nods and take her hand , putting her hand on the clay and he turn on the spinning machine. Jinri squeal a little when there's some water running from the clay and it starts to splatter all over the place . 

Taemin couldn't help but to laugh a little and help her shaping the clay into a plot . He kept moving her hands and trying to help her shaping the clay and it seems like Jinri is actually good at it. His hands left hers as he look at her shaping the clay and it looks somehow better than his. 

"you're good" he said as he look at her moving her hand naturally to shape it. She turn off the machine as take the pot and put it on the shelf before looking back at him who's now furrowing at her. she laughs when she saw him looking at her in confusion "i'm actually good at it. you just don't know it" she laughs and the guy frown 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter