Congratulations

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Congratulations to you;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                             

 

"wait , aunt's asking for me" says Sunyoung when they stop near the entrance and people starting to walk in as the wedding is starting soon "i totally forgot that she wants me to help her with the gifts" Sunyoung groan a little when she put her phone back in to her small clutch. "i'll help" Jinri suggested but Sunyoung shake her head no "just wait here , i'll be back in a minute" Jinri nods and turn around as she look at all the peopl who walk in to the ballroom looking so beautiful . the decoration in the ballrom is beyond incredible . 

She couldn't imagine how much his cousin had spent just to get this beautiful wedding. this is almost the same as what she had dreamt of of her wedding in the future , she wanted it to be a bit similar to this because the soft cream looks amazingly soothing and the white roses and other flowers in white looking very beautiful. 

"Jinri?" she look back and was surprised to see her brother in a tux walking towards her "Jason? what are you doing here?" it's been a while since the last time she met him. she was incredibly busy and so does Jason. they just spend most of the time talking through phone and he always update about his life with his kids and wife to her . 

Jinri misses the kids so much that she wanted to make a plan on visiting them soon. 

"me? what are you doing here" he came closer and give a warm hug to his sister. Her brother is looking good in that black tux and its been a while since her last saw him in this kind of clothes . she chuckle a little making the older one furrow "what? do i look funny?" he asked and Jinri nods and Jason just frown a little. "kidding you look great. i'm here because this is Taemin's cousin's wedding. what are you doing here?" she asked and he pull her away from the crowd that's going to the ballroom 

"so this is your fiance's cousin's wedding? his cousin work with me before , and he invited me" Jinri's eyes widened when she noticed how Taemin's relative is actually close to her own brother. "that's cool. i didn't know his cousin works with you before" she chuckle. "where's Katie? the kids?" she asked and still looking over the crowd , hoping to see Taemin 

"they're not coming, Katie thought it'd be a total chaos with the kids" he laughs and then furrow a little as he got his eyes on his little sister "you look beautiful , i never think i've seen you in a wedding dress before" he said and make his little sister spin a little . Jinri laughs before letting his hand go "that's because i'm not even a bride yet" he laughs along with her and nods a little 

"mom and dad would love to see you like this" he murmured making Jinri stops and her face changes a little "don't say that.." she murmured back as she tried to hold back her tears. "i'm not lying, especially dad. he must be smiling from up there looking at you now" he smile and that smile from her brother reminds her a lot of their father. 

His brother looks a lot more like his father whilst Jinri got all from her mother. "it'd be great if they can make it to my day..." she murmured but show him a soft smile but Jason saw how her eyes starting to get even more teary "don't cry you silly , you'll ruin your make up , and you don't want people to look at you like you're a panda don't you?" she laughs and hug her brother , literally have a single tear drop down from her eye. 

"i miss everyone" she whisper softly making the older one hug her warmly. "don't start lil sis" he groan but chuckle when Jinri just let out a soft one. "where are you sitting?" she asked as she let go of him and wipe her eyes a little with a chuckle "i don't know" he just shrug and Jinri smile "great , sit with me then" she smile and she hold his hand "but i'm waiting for his cousin , she asked me to wait" she look back and still haven't seen Sunyoung coming back from the other side. 

"then we'll wait" says Jason before sitting on the couch and Jinri did the same. She's just happy to see her brother after a while and he sure does look better and looking great because Katie once told her that he looks like he's gaining weight after a long meetings and stressful months of work . but looks like he's keeping his fit lifestyle once again and even build up more biceps. he looks different but a good one . 

"how's life with him?" he asked as he cross his legs and look to his left to his little sister "great actually, and i'm living with his mother now" she smile a little which then Jason nods his head "so you're selling your apartment?" he asked "i was thinking of that , but maybe i'll keep and make it as my studio" 

"that's actually not a bad idea" a panting was heard from behind making both of them look back , to see Sunyoung standing there whilst trying to catch her breath "good you're back. this is my brother Jason. and Jason this is Sunyoung, Taemin's cousin" Sunyoung give a handshake to him with a smile "i'm so sorry i'm late . we should get in now , they're starting in few minutes" Jinri nods as she got up onto her feet and fixes her dress a little , making sure it looks alright 

Sunyoung did the same and help with Jinri's flower bun "it looks fine" says Jason making Jinri laugh a little and Sunyoung to chuckle , Girls , they're always like this. Jinri's phone suddenly rings making them all stop before the entrance door and it happens to be Taemin . "hello?" 

"is the wedding starts already?" he asked "we're about to go in , Sunyoung says it's starting now. where are you?" she asked and look back at Sunyoung who's waiting near the door "i'm stucked in a traffic. omg he's so going to kill me for being late. just go in first. i'll find you later" Jinri nods before replying okay and end the call 

"stuck in traffic?" asked Sunyoung with a chuckle "yeah" . "whatever lets just get inside" Jinri look back to her brother and pull him so that he's walking next to her , naturally just wrap her arm around her brother's arm and walk towards the door. Sunyoung helps with the door and a huge beautiful garden decorations greeted her once the doors are open and how silence the ballroom is. Everyone's already in their sits and it was a bit awkward when everyone look back at them. 

The door was pulled closed and Sunyoung seems like she's trying to find an empty spot for them three. and maybe she's looking for Taemin's mother. she's probably sitting with her sister. Just before Jinri look back to Sunyoung, the bride entrace song hit the piano making Jinri furrow and look back at her brother but her eyes caught something in front of her . 

There he is standing tall at the end of the aisle with a huge grin on his face "omygod" she cup with her hands when the vision got clearer and it was indeed Taemin standing tall there in a dashing looking tuxedo. she look back at Sunyoung who's smiling cheekily and back at her brother who couldn't stop smiling and chuckling. Everyone starts to get up on their feet and eyes on Jinri , sending her butterflies in her stomach. 

"this is no-" "it is" says Sunyoung as she have a basket in her hand , standing so beautiful next to Jinri. she look back at her brother who's now having a little tears in his eyes but he was smiling "you knew!" she cup her face with her palm as she trying to hold her tears together and a soft chuckle escape making the who crowd smiling and chuckling at her cute action. 

Yes , it is her wedding. 

"dad's not here , so here i am , walking down the aisle for my little sister" says her brother and a single tear drops from his eye making Jinri cup his face and wipe of his tear and chuckle , still with tears forming in her eyes. Jason's hands went up to her face and cup it , thumbs wiping off her tears and fixes his little sister's make up and hair . "stop crying, this is your day" he said and turn around as he let her grip onto his arm. 

He walk forward and Jinri follows , having her eyes on him who's standing there , still smiling at her. Jinri couldn't look away , he's looking perfect in that tuxedo and she never thought he'd look so good in a tux . plus she never seen him in a tuxedo before , this is so new to her and most probably the best one yet. Right after they got closer and his eyes left her to her brother who's now handing him her hand with a smile and whisper something to Taemin's near and give a hug to him. 

His eyes went back to her and his hands naturally went up to her face and wipe her tears away causing everyone to aww-ing and Jinri chuckle as she look down. "did i trick you?" he whisper and he look back up to him and nods "do you hate me for that?" he asked and once again she nods with a smile  , everyone laughs a little and Taemin chuckle before caress her face softly and both turn around for the vows. 

 

"Lee Taemin, do you take Choi Jinri to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" 

He turn around to face his future wife with a soft smile on his face. this is what he's been waiting for , after so many months preparing it by himself , with a help of his mother , Sunyoung and his other family members .. and not to forget his dad . Jinri is finally his tonight. Jinri couldn't stop smiling so beautifully in front of him as he look and locked his eyes with hers. 

"i do" he murmured , seeing her cheeks burning red and it just makes her look even more beautiful tonight. He was starstrucked when he saw her coming into the ballroom in that beautiful lacey dress and how it fitted her so much , showing how great her body line is and how it suits her height and her hair is just amazing. He still couldn't believe that he met her months ago by accident , not by the look of her that attract him in first place. the fate has put their names together to live together , tying a knot together and live happily together. 

"and Choi Jinri, do you take Lee Taemin to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?" 

and that smile creep on Jinri's face as she look back at her dashing looking guy "i do" she murmured back. "i now pronounce you husband and wife . you may kiss the bride" this is what he's been waiting for , and so does Jinri. He cup her face gently and caress her face with his thumbs , having his eyes locking with her for a while "you're beautiful. i love you" he whispered causing the wife to blush in red. 

He lean closer before gently lock his lips with hers. it feels different , it feels amazing. it's nothing like what they shared everynight and day. it feels amazing and amazing enough to give Jinri butterflies and chill down his spine when they locking their lips together. "i can't believe you tricked me. but i loved it" she murmured after pulling off the kiss and have her arms around his neck. He chuckle before giving a peck on her lips "glad to know that" 

 

After party. this is what everyone's looking forward to especially Jinri because the ballroom just transformed into a beautiful place with tables and chairs , empty circle in the centre for the bride and groom to dance. "congratulations my dear" says his mother which is now her mother as well before pulling her into a warm hug . Jinri didn't want to hold her tears now , she let the tears fall down her cheeks when her mother in law just give a soft peck on her cheek just like how her mother used to do to her. 

"i can't believe you guys have this planned without me knowing anything" she murmrued cutely making the older ones smile and ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter