A Good and A Bad Ones

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝ A Good and A Bad Ones;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - please ..  -

 

Jinri wakes up with a warm arms around her waist . looking back from her shoulder to see him sleeping peacefully at her back , resting his forehead on her back , breathe in slowly. She still couldn't believe that he's here in New Zealand and they are staying in one room which she never expect him to stay. Of course she wanted to but she's too shy to actually ask him to stay. 

Her alarm clock rings but Taemin didn't stir a bit , he must be tired . she thought. Slowly she take his arms off of her and tip-toed to the bathroom for a quick shower before getting ready for her work in 3 hours . She's been thinking of telling him , she even tried to utter it last night when they were in the bed , cuddling whilst watching a movie

It was never easy , it never will . Whenever she open to utter the truth , her voice doesn't come out and she froze in her place , knowing that how bad it will be even if she tells him. ever if he knows , he will still be mad at her and she's not ready for that. she knows he will eventually get mad and probably won't be seeing her for days or worst months . She knows that she must prepare of what will happen once she told him. 

She remember clearly what Sunyoung had told her , that Taemin hates people who lie to him and that made her heart beat faster than ever , knowing that she had done wrong. there is no turning back and she is definitely regreted of what she had done to him , to herself. why must life be so hard for her .

Her work life is not as easy as what people thought it'd be , it's much more complicated than being a designer. There's a lot of things that she had to keep it to herself , plus the industry is never easy to people who work in it. Others will try to steal the ideas from other companies and that is one of the thing they had to lie to people outside , to keep everything to themselves so that they won't get to spill things easily , and let the others know what's their secret is.

"Jinri?" she heard his voice at the back right after she had zipped up her black dress . "yeah?" she turn around to see him sitting on the bed . she smile a little before walking back towards the bed and sit next to him , gently caress her face. this is her first time seeing him like this and she wouldn't lie that he looks cuter than ever. she chuckle a little , knowing that the cute guy in front of her right now is actually a pilot . 

"will you be around tonight?" he asked , knowing that she'll be head off for her work which he knows and hate because he couldn't spend much time with her during day time. "yes i am. why?" she smile when he blinks few times , oh how cute . 

"lets go out for dinner.. i have something to tell you" he said making Jinri's eyes widened a little "what is it?" he smile cheekily before lying back on the bed , pulling up the cover making Jinri whining cutely "just tell me" he laughs when Jinri got up and sit even closer to him and hit his  

"i won't tell you. you just have to wait for tonight" she frown making Taemin laugh a little , taking her hand and caress it a little "just wait will you?" she look back to him and just nods . "by the way , you look good" he said making Jinri blush real hard "i'm going now" she said as she get up to her feet and take her bag with her 

"Wait" he got up and rush towards her , giving a quick peck on the lips making her blush once more "be good. i'll meet you tonight okay?. i'm picking you up. just wait for me at the lobby" Jinri chuckle a little before nodding her head . "i will , captain" 

 

 

As she walk into the office for her meeting , she felt weak , weaker when she sit on the chair and waits for others to come in , she doesn't know why it happens but she tells herself that maybe , just maybe her body feels weird for being here whilst Taemin is in Auckland , and how she is still keeping her lie to him. she felt sick , she doesn't know how to find the way to tell him

Massaging her temple , she look down to her feet and keep breathing hard. i need to tell him , i have to . she said to herself. i will tell him , tonight . i will . please just please let me tell him. her breathing suddenly got faster , her heart beat beating faster making her feel sick once again. 

i can't .. what if he leave me .. she said to herself before excusing herself to the toilet. this thing kept playing in her mind and somehow haunting her , making her stress out together with her busy weeks full of work. And she is still feeling bad for leaving him behind where she had to come for work where he come here to spend his time with her .

But that didn't happen because she's not there with him. She wish to actually have at least a day off so that she can spend more time with him. they barely see each other for the next few weeks , she knows that sooner or later , he'll get a new schedule for his flights and he will be above the clouds for more than just a week

She doesn't hate his job , because clearly she's almost the same as him 

She will be away and travel here and there for her job , plus for herself. to find the real her . she's been struggling to fill up her book , her journal because she doesn't have any free time to write down her thoughts . this is probably the worst travel work she had. it gets busier when the company is in a situation where they had to re-create everything for the sake of their business. 

And Jinri plays a big important role for them , she couldn't escape nor make a mistake for this whole few weeks. she needs to do her best for the sake of her company , for her own life . her job is basically her life. 

"Jinri , the meeting is starting" said the worker making Jinri jolted a little . "okay . thanks" 

 

The meeting went perfectly fine , except that Jinri felt somehow nervous to actually decided to spill out the truth to her love tonight. She's trying to keep calm and trying to stay with her plan. She'd definitely burst out crying if she can't do it tonight , she knows she will. The clock strikes 6pm and she only have an hour left to shower and change for her dinner tonight with her pilot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter