Have You Ever ...

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Have you ever..;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - nevermind ..  -

 

California was great as Sunyoung get to come together because Vogue is collaborating with Travel Magazine for fashion style whilst traveling. and now they are in Miami for the last meeting and sadly Sunyoung's work stops here as their meeting has finally done this morning and how they will collab together for next month's issue , it'd be a new one from Travel Magazine and Vogue . 

It's a new and fresh start , thats what Jinri said. She's happy that her company decided to take a step forward than other companies to make the sales big and making sure they will not loose any sales again , they will keep coming and release something new and exciting every 3 or 2 months. 

Jinri didn't get the chance to talk on the phone with Taemin much as she kept on going to the meeting and how they always end late , they would talk through phones but it'd be such a short time as Jinri gets tired and it will always him that talks . there's a time she actually fell asleep as he talk , because she asked him to and he wouldn't mind to keep her company

He somehow feel so bad for her to have such a busy work , he knows Jinri likes to have some free time to just relax and breathe properly outside with fresh air , beautiful blue skies and fluffy clouds. 

There's a time she told him how excited she was to go to New Zealand because she knows that she'd get plenty of time alone to explore and enjoy the scenery , and just enjoy her stays in Auckland and other parts of New Zealand , what he doesn't know is that she's still doing her job whilst travelling , except that there's no meeting and such things . she gets to do whatever she wants just like other times . 

She'd write them down on her journal and her work book before writing them down on her computer to send back to Travel Magazine for New Zealand article. but what she doesn't know that he will pay her a visit during her stay in New Zealand , he knows where she'll be staying as he asked Sunyoung's help . 

Sunyoung asked and stuffs from Jinri before telling him , but one thing Sunyoung kept from telling him is her real job , Jinri as CJ. She knows that Jinri wanted to tell him , she will . she told her that she will tell him some day , she just need some time to get all the words together so she won't mess up when she's about to tell him 

She's scared , yes she is . The first time she thought why she didn't just tell him she's CJ is because she couldn't trust him much as how she trust in him now . 

"so.." 

Jinri look back to see Sunyoung walking out from the bathroom . they'll be staying for a night in Miami before she head off straight to Auckland and Sunyoung will go back to Canada . They're sharing a room together and Jinri couldn't say how much she love having Sunyoung by her side , she's no difference than Taemin . they are both the same . the way she talks to sooth her out , the way she advise her and the way she takes care of her as she's her little sister . 

They are both the same as Taemin . except there's more love from Taemin . 

"you'll be heading off to Auckland in the morning?" she sit on the bed same as Jinri . 

"yeah. i'll be staying in Auckland for a day before head off to other parts of New Zealand and come back to Auckland for 2 or 3 days before heading back home .. and meet Taemin~" 

She squeal the last part , knowing that she will meeting her love ones after a month , but she still haven't got any clue that he'll be there in New Zealand with her . Sunyoung smile at how excited the girl was when she mentioned her cousin's name

"is that his?" Sunyoung pointed at the jumper she's wearing right now 

The girl smile cheekily before nodding her head to the older ones which literally made the older one groan jokingly. Sunyoung knows that Taemin would do this kind of thing , he's the type of person that likes to give at least a piece of him to the person he love, and he often give part of him to his parents whilst he's away 

He even gave one of his unwritten black book to Sunyoung when she told everyone that she'll be leaving to Canada and knowing that she'll be an editor , he gave one of his favourite book to her . she still have it with her now , in fact she's still using it now because she rarely write anything in it because she likes the book better than other that she gotten herself. 

"he likes giving a piece of him to the person he love" 

"really? that's interesting.." Jinri smile shyly as she look down to her hands , blush a little knowing that he gave her his sweater and that means she is someone he love the most. 

"yeah , he often give a piece of him to his parents" Sunyoung couldn't help but to chuckle softly at the shy girl in front of her

"do you have one?" 

"yeah" Jinri's eyes widened before asking what it was with an excitement fill inside her . 

Taemin is so unique , that's what she thought of him . He's never like the one she thought he is , he's the guy that you would never know what he'd do or what he likes to do because he never show but when it happens , you'll find it amusing. 

Sunyoung took out the black book that he gave her and give it to Jinri. Jinri arch a brow as she take the book from Sunyoung's hand and look into the book. There's not so many sketches or words in the book as she flip the pages , going through the book , knowing why she never write much in the book . 

Jinri's an editor too so she knows why , this book is not just a book . It is one of the most expensive ones out there and the papers are not just some normal papers from other books, and the cover is covered with real leather. 

"he gave you this?" she asked , still couldn't believe that Taemin actually had one of those book. 

"yeah.. he have few more back at his place" said Sunyoung as she take the book back from Jinri's hand who's now looking at her in confusion

"Taemin likes to write , don't you know that?" Sunyoung murmured making the younger one shake her head no in slow motion

"he writes his thoughts down in one of his books whilst he's away from home , about the cities he'd been to and stuffs like that.." 

It's not an odd thing for him to actually read Travel Magazine and now she knows why he read the magazine. Now she knows another part of him that he never tell or even show it in front of her. 

"Sunyoung , there's something i want to ask" 

"okay .. spill it" the older one sit up straight in front of her before Jinri look down to her hands and open

"is there something wrong with .. your uncle? his dad.." 

That memory kept coming back to her when she remember the time he got that white plastic bag in his hands and he told her that it was for his father but never tell why and what's wrong with him . She's curious but she don't want to ask him because he looks like he doesn't feel comfortable to talk about it. 

"he um .. he's sick.. i mean he was sick , he gotten better now" Sunyoung smile bitterly when she remember that one time everyone got panic because of him stopped breathing for quite some times

"what happened" 

"lung disease.. he used to be in worst condition but he is all better and stronger now , his lung is getting better. That's what Taemin had told me" 

Jinri knows that it's hard to face this kind of thing and despite the happy Taemin , she knows that he's hiding that sad part of him inside and never show it in front of her , or maybe not infront of anybody , not even his mother. He knows that he's broken on the inside to know that his dad is sick . She couldn't imagine him breaks down when he's the most strongest person she ever known..

"he refused to tell me .." 

"maybe because he don't want you to worry much, uncle is alright. he's better now" Sunyoung smile makes the younger one smile softly before nodding her head a little

"have you .." Sunyoung started , making the girl look up to her and wait patiently for her to continue

"um.. never mind" the older one was about to get up when Jinri stop her and whining cutely asking for her to continue. 

She knows Jinri , she knows she got this side of her because Taemin told her everything . she remember the line that Taemin told her

'you'll never expect that coming from her , she's not like what we think of her. she's a bit different. a unique one to me '

She laughs when Jinri frown cutely but end up laughing together with the old one. Taemin is right , some people might think she's weird but she's just unique , that's just it. and you just can't get enough of her .. that's what it is for him. he can't get enough of her.

"okay okay.." Sunyoung calm down after the loud laugh she let out and sit comfortably in front of her

"have you ever thought of marrying Taemin?" that made her choke her drink and Sunyoung were laughing devilish in front of her

"that was a sudden question , i didn't expect that" 

"well you asked for it , so yeah" Jinri chuckle a little as she wipe off and hum for a while .. 

Marriage .. yeah she'd been thinking about it a lot , even before meeting Taemin . She'd been wondering how does it feel to build a family together with the love ones , and live together under one roof forever , with kids running around the house with cute laughter and giggles. a family? with Taemin? it sure does sound amazing .. 

"i-i do actually.." that made Sunyoung smile 

"but it's too early don't you think? h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter