He's Crazy About You

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝He's crazy about you;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - yeah he is -

 

Jinri wake up in a rush as her alarm didn't work , she's late for the meeting that will be starting in 10 minutes. She look like a mess , that's what she sees . wearing her formal attire , she rush down to her car with her flies and her bag , putting it on the passanger seat . 

"oh god" she heave a sigh , realising how terrible it felt for waking up late now in a hurry to her office. 

She look at herself through the mirror and pull up her hair into a bun and fixing her clothes. She slept pretty late last night , yeah she was on the phone with Taemin after that kiss they shared , it's official now. and how she couldn't stop blushing when she thought about the kiss before she head off to sleep and how sweet he talks to her through phone

They don't wanna hang up , he's flying early morning and will be away for 4 days which really made her sad a bit because she wanted to spend more time with her at least another one more day. But she wouldn't mind him flying here and there, like she always said to him , she adores pilot.

How passionate they are for their job , they are the true heroes , having hundreds of lives under their own hands , and how big the responsibilities for them to handle . She remember the lines he told her before he hung up , he asked her to call him if she ever feel lonely , if she needed someone , he'll be there for her . 

Oh how much she loves him .. 

He even texted her this morning before he fly , telling her that he'll be above the clouds just for a while , he'll definitely text or call her once he landed the aircraft. Jinri couldn't ask for more , meeting him was incredible and having him by her side ? it's indescribable . 

Panting hard as she rushed to catch the elevator with the files in her hands , someone stopped the elevator making her sigh in relief .

"thanks" she mumble and pressed 20th floor. 

She got less than 5 minutes to get to the meeting room . Checking herself through her pocket mirror , she fixed her hair and the elevator goes ding at the 20th floor .

"you're late" says the secretary as she step out from the elevator

"i know" she rush into the office , running towards her office room to place all her things and rush back to the meeting room

Thank goodness the clients are not here yet , or else they'll look at her differently.  

 

 

"Flight BA103 ready to land" announce Taemin through the intercom between the aircraft and the control tower 

"copy" said back from the tower . He clicked few buttons and flick some as the aircraft is ready to descend 

"you look pretty good today , what's up?" said Minho as he control the aircraft with Taemin 

Taemin chuckle a little as he look around , seeing the lights from the night city down there , Melbourne is looking pretty insane from above. He look to his side , still having a smile on his face making Minho frown in confusion . 

"well you better tell me once we land this thing" Minho flick the tires button as they getting closer to the lane 

"Ladies and gentlemen , we are ready to land" said Taemin as he sit straight up , taking a deep breath for a nice smooth landing despite the wet lane after the rain storm hit Melbourne , thank goodness it had stopped. 

The aircraft starts to descend and he's doing his thing to the aircraft until the tires touch the ground smoothly . Minho flick few more buttons to slowing down the aircraft . 

"good job Taemin" mumbled Minho as he flick two more buttons and drive it along with Taemin . 

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we have begun our descent to Melbourne Airport, where the current weather is 25 degree celcius, and we will be in the gate 13 in about twenty minutes, please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until we has turn off the seatbelt sign. Bags can be claimed at carousel number 23. We'd like to thank you for flying with us today , to whose from Melbourne , welcome home and to others , enjoy your stay here. this is your captain Lee Taemin speaking , thank you for flying with us Blue Airlines and we're hoping to see you once more , thank you" 

 

Sitting on his own luggage , in that white shirt of his whilst having his pilot blazer hanging on his arm with the hat in his hand , waiting for Minho's luggage. The time here and Watermonth is 14 hours difference , +14 hours from Watermonth, it's 9pm here and that means 7am yesterday for him . 

She might not waken up yet , he thought as he stare at his phone . Minho saw that , he nudge him a little before looking back to the baggage carousel . 

"you're with her aren't you? it's official right?" he asked without looking at the younger ones

That kiss memories came into his mind making him blushing , Jinri did tell him it was her first time , but the way she kissed him back makes him wonder if it's true it was her first time . she's so good at it. 

"yeah.. " he mumbled 

It wasn't a surprise for Minho , he can see it in him already . after that dinner night , he knows the younger ones wanted to take it to the next level and he's proud that he did it , and it worked. 

"she started to open up more , i met her yesterday and we talked . you know , i just find out that her parents are gone" he honestly feel sorry for Jinri .

"so she's all alone?" Minho asked

"she has an older brother , but he's married and live in Summerhill , quite far from her. technically yeah , she's alone" said the younger one before getting onto his feet once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter