Wedding?

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Wedding?;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                             ..

 

2 weeks , and that sums up to 1 month already after his father's gone and Jinri can see some improvement on Taemin as he tried to accept it slowly. They've been doing all good since then and his mother couldn't get any more happy when both of them tell her that they will be staying here for the rest of their live , even after they got married , they'd probably stay here or maybe they buy a new house and bring her mother along.

But the probably won't happen because as what Jinri had told him and the mother , is that she loves this house more than her own place , the nature , the lake and everything. plus she don't want to let this place go easily as there's a lot of memories for his mother about her husband . Jinri knows that if they ever ask her to come over with them , she won't take the offer. 

Because she love this house , she'd been living here for more than 13 years. 

Taemin's going to London tomorrow morning for 2 days and fly back before a big day for his cousin. that's what he said. and he haven't told Jinri yet about his cousin's wedding and he thought she might want to buy a beautiful dress because he wanted her to look good and he wanted to show everyone how beautiful his girl is during his cousin's big day. 

"Taemin, where's your trousers?" asked Jinri when she look back to him who's at the computer desk , doing his work. He hum before looking back at her and look around the room "oh gosh i don't remember where i put it" he said making Jinri groaning a little and he chuckle. He got up and walk towards the closet and search for his pilot uniform 

And Jinri's waiting for him at the back and she'll take it to the dry cleaning. door bell rings from downstairs making Jinri furrow when she look back from the door. there's a figure standing behind the glass door and Jinri rush down the stairs to get it. "who is it?" she asked before unlock the door and slowly pull the door open. 

"Sunyoung?" Sunyoung smile as she nods and take Jinri into a hug but Jinri's still confused of seeing her here because last time she checked , Sunyoung told her that she can't be here when Taemin's mother asked about her. and now she's here. "omg i thought you're in Amsterdam?" Sunyoung just laugh as she get inside with her luggage 

"okay i lied, for fun" she giggles but then saw Taemin walking down the stairs with a soft chuckle escape his mouth , Jinri furrow a little when Taemin came closer and have his arm on her shoulder. "you knew?" Jinri ask as she look up to him , he nods . "oh Sunyoung you're here. great , i just thought of baking your favourite" said the old ones after she get inside from her garden

"you mean bread and butter pudding?" she excitedly asked and the older one nod her head. "I'll help then" said Jinri as she turn around facing the kitchen. Taemin lean closer to give her a peck on her cheek but she playfully push him away. he chuckle and tailing behind her as they make their way to the kitchen. 

"chocolate chips or just plain?" asked his mother to the two girls "chocolate chips!" both of them said at the same time and Taemin just chuckle as he sit on the stool at the kitchen island next to where Jinri's standing and having an apple in his hand. The girls help the older one and seems like Taemin doesn't want to leave the kitchen because it's fun to be there with everyone , plus Sunyoung is here , means the house is going to be loud. 

"did you bring your dress Sunyoung?" asked Taemin as he type in his work from his laptop and Jinri look back at him before turning around at Sunyoung whilst furrowing at her "of course i have them" she said "them?" Taemin ask and Sunyoung just chuckle "i brought lots of dresses because i couldn't find the best one" Jinri look back at Taemin as she wait for him to utter out what's with all this dress and didn't she know anything about it.

"You should go out and buy a nice dress with Sunyoung later Jinri" he murmrued without looking up to her "is there any occasion going on later this week?" she asked and look back at Sunyoung , she just nods like a little kid and tastes the chocolate from her finger "my cousin's wedding this weekend" said Taemin and finally look up to her . 

"and you must think the theme is quite interesting" Sunyoung interrupt as she take the sit next to Taemin and look up to Jinri who's standing in front of them from behind the kitchen island. "why?" she asked and Taemin just chuckle as he continue typing up some stuffs and back up to his girl "first of all , Taemin told me that he wanted you to wear lovely dress that you might want for your own wedding" said Sunyoung and Jinri look at him , biting her lower lips a little and slowly finding this interesting 

"and since the wedding theme is 'brides and grooms' means everyone that comes to the wedding should wear like brides and grooms" Jinri let out a soft chuckle when Sunyoung told her the theme of the wedding. "okay that is interesting, i don't think i've ever heard of that before" she said and helped Taemin's mother taking out the hot baking pan from the oven and place it on the cooling rack 

"i know right, and i've brough too many dresses that i couldn't pick myself" said Sunyoung who's now super excited for the wedding. "can i see them?" asked Jinri and Sunyoung excitedly got up from her stool and clap her hands once "yes please!" Jinri let out a chuckle and thanked Taemin's mother for her hard work on baking. 

The girls left the kitchen to Sunyoung's room which is next to theirs and leave the guy with his mother in the kitchen. Sunyoung starts to take out every single dresses from her luggage and somehow made Jinri laugh because she thought it'd just a few dresses but turns out there's 9 or 10 of them .  

"okay i really like that one" says Jinri as she pointed out a beautiful simple long white dress and flows beautifully to the end. "yeah? this is favourite one too" she said and show Jinri the back , to see lacey back that will show her . "put it on, i think this is the one. like seriously" Sunyoung chuckle and put on the dress . 

It looks so good on Sunyoung and it makes her look taller despite her cute height. Jinri approv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter