Spend a Night?

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Spend a night?;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - here? -

 

Taemin left upstairs to his room whilst Sunyoung will have the guest room downstairs , Jinri were amazed at how cosy the inside looks. and how big the yard is. She look around the house as Taemin's mother left to the kitchen . 

"Jinri" she heard Taemin's voice , she look up to the staircase to see him looking down to her

"yeah?" she look as he walk down the stairs in that casual clothes of his , If she doesn't know what he do for living , she'd never say pilot , not in a millionth time despite his age and how he act . not like a pilot at all . 

But he is , a y pilot she says . 

"are you okay?" he asked when he stops right in front of her 

The fact that she cried a little when she first look at his mother , how lovely she was and how it reminds her of her late mother. He knows she misses that kind of love from a mother . he knows that . 

"yeah , totally fine" she smile as he get closer , hands on her arms and gently caress them whilst looking down to her with a smile

"cool" he wrap his arm around her shoulders before walking out to the yard , pulling Jinri with him .

Jinri saw a man , and she assumed it is his father , yet again she was surprised to see how young he looks , Taemin told her that his father is 58 but he looks 50 to her . She look back at Taemin who doesn't notice his father coming out from the room, He looks perfectly fine , looks strong and healthy but he's still got that walking stick in his hand . 

Jinri arch a brow , she doesn't know anything about his father , he never talk about him nor his mother to her , he only mentioned their names and age. She look back at Taemin once again before pulling his thin t-shirt making him look down to her

"yeah?" he noticed her look at the other side , he look up and smile at his smiling , happy looking dad

"you brought your girl~" he said making Jinri smile shyly at the back . 

"how's the flight son?" he asked as he pull Taemin into a hug , Jinri's smiling at the back , looking at how great his father is towards him , how supportive he is . 

"the flight was great dad, how are you?" he asked 

"doing so much better" he whisper to his ear with a patted at his child's back 

Taemin look back at Jinri , gently wrap his hand with hers before pulling her closer , he knows that she's shy , and she'd probably feel the same thing like she did before when she first saw his mother , does his father reminds her of her late father? yeah. 

"it's nice to meet you Mr.Lee" Jinri said , trying not to stutter , his father laugh a little 

"you chose the right one Taemin" making Jinri laugh a little before rushing back to Taemin . 

Taemin laughs as she wrap her arms around his waist and he did to her shoulder , knowing that she's blushing hard right now. cute he said to himself with a smile on his face as he look down to his girl .

"uncle!~" Sunyoung appeared with an apron on her from the kitchen making the old man shocked

"after 6 years Sunyoung , you finally decided to pay me a visit?" he's so much like Taemin , that's what Jinri noticed

"at least i came?" Jinri chuckle with Taemin at the back , still hugging each other whilst looking at his father messing around with Sunyoung. 

The fact that they only have Taemin , Sunyoung is almost like their own daughter. Jinri couldn't say how beautiful this family is. 

"dinner is ready" said his mother at the back , Jinri quickly push him away making him scoff as she stick her tongue out to him before walking back to the kitchen to help Sunyoung and his mother

They're having their nice roast dinner at the patio outside , even though it's quite chilly , Taemin's father had lit up the fire place to warm up the patio whilst their having their dinner outside. 

Sunyoung were talking the rest of the time as she told everything , from the days her family and her left to Canada and her parents says hello from Canada and whatsoever , her jobs and everything. Though Jinri remain quiet , Taemin were making sure that she feels okay , she actually had her best time tonight. 

"i'm fine silly" she whisper back with a soft chuckle before continue eating the dessert . 

 

The dinner went perfectly fine and Sunyoung together with his parents are all in the living room , watching the television with smiles and laughter fill the room. Jinri's outside at the yard , still couldn't believe how lively and how happy his family is. 

They asked her about her parents , that time her face changed a little though she's trying so hard to hide that face of hers, before she takes a long breath to tell them , Taemin realised her action , he's holding her hand gently from under the table before she continue.

"they're not here .." is what she told them . 

But she hold herself as she told them about herself , having an older brother by her side and now having Taemin makes it even more better. It's not an emotional ones because she tried her best to hold the tears , replaced them with smiles and soft chuckles. 

She's a strong girl 

"you okay?" she look back to see Taemin walking out towards her at the yard , having his jumper one . Jinri smile before turning back around and hug herself 

"yeah" she mumble before he stop right next to her and they turn to look at each other

Though they just started dating , it feels like they've been together for such a long time. Yes they've known each other for quite a long time , 3 months? almost 4. 

"Taemin.." 

"hm?" he hummed , she look up at him with a soft smile and he noticed her eyes started to get teary 

"thank you for bringing me here .. i feel like , they're my family too" said Jinri as she get her eyes back to the house , to the living room that shows the happy family inside the room with Sunyoung on the floor laughing with his mother at the tv show. 

The tears never fall down as she chuckle at how cute they all look together with Sunyoung there in the living room. She's not sad , she's happy. Taemin hug her from behind , having his eyes straight to the living room , looking at the same thing as Jinri . A soft smile creep on his face as he rested his chin on her head , rocking their bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter