She Reminds Me Of ...

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝She reminds me of...;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - my mom -

 

"flight BA103 ready to land" he said through the intercom , waiting for the reply from the control tower 

He's back , finally he's back in Watermonth after such lovely days in Melbourne , he even bought something for his girl, He's sure she going to love it. 

This time , Minho's going to land the aircraft . He's as good as Taemin but it was always Taemin who took the responsibility to land the aircraft. but this time , it's Minho time to show his best after a while . 

Of course he had done this several times before , and he is still good at it , having the title of best pilot for year 2009 alongside Taemin , they make a great partners. 

"you got this old guy" the younger one laughs as he flick the tires button as they approaching the land . 

Taemin is happy to be back but at the same thing he's kind of sad that Jinri is not here to pick him up , she's probably in the plane right now to Japan. They both counted to three before the tires finally hit the ground . 

A huge grin appeared on both faces because of how smooth the landing was , it was never bumpy and such . it went all right and smooth. The aircraft starts to slow down and they got the direction from the control tower to park the aircraft at gate D15. 

"do the speech , you deserve it" said Taemin as he turn off few buttons . 

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we have begun our descent to Watermonth International Airport, where the current weather is 29 degree celcius, and we will be in the gate D15 in about twenty minutes, please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until we has turn off the seatbelt sign. Bags can be claimed at carousel number 06. We'd like to thank you for flying with us today , to whose from Watermonth , welcome home and to others , enjoy your stay here. this is your captain Choi Minho speaking , thank you for flying with us Blue Airlines and we're hoping to see you once more , thank you" 

 

"good job big guy!" Taemin patted Minho's back as he got onto his feet , wearing his blazer and walk out from the pilot cabin to bid goodbye to their lovely passengers. 

He came back after few minutes to see Minho in his full attire , ready to get off after all the passenger are already out and the aircraft is almost empty. 

"so you're taking the cab?" Taemin asked as he put on his hat but then take it off , holding it instead

"i can drive you home if you wanted to" he offered Minho but he shake his head

"i had to stay for a while. thanks for the offer tho" he patted the younger ones back and get out from the cabin together with him tailing behind

He take out his phone and turn it on , hoping to see a text message or maybe a voice message from her because she'd be flying off to Japan and she need to tell him that. 

"thanks for your hard work captains" said the cabin crew to the pilots , they smile back before head off to the exit gate

"Jinri's going to be here?" Minho asked after they passed the custom , pulling their small luggage with them to the baggage claim . 

"no .. she heads off to Japan" said Taemin , quite sad that there's no text or anything from her . 

Sulking as he waits for his luggage at the baggage claim, the airport seems so quiet now after all people had left to the arrival gate , there's only few cabin crews from other airlines and theirs. there will be more as other airlines will land here in Watermonth. 

He got his luggage and as always he'll wait for Minho though Minho will head straight to the office whilst he'll go straight to the arrival gate.

"you can just go home Taem , lets meet up tomorrow or later" said the older ones before waiting for his to come out

"alright then, see you later captain" Minho chuckle and bid goodbye to his best friend. 

Taemin walk alone towards the arrival gate , still having his phone in his hands . He even scrolling down his instagram feed to see any posts from Jinri but there's nothing , somehow it makes him feel worried .  

As he walk out from the arrival gate , he look around himself before taking out his car keys 

"Taemin!" he look back and a pair of arms wrap around his neck 

He was surprised , no it's not Jinri . the hair is short and he haven't got to see her face because of her sudden action. he pull off and was surprised once again to see her in front of him . 

"Sunyoung!? what are you doing here?" 

Sunyoung , or prefered as Luna is his cousin from hir father's side. She's same age as him , and lives in Canada and sometimes in New York . she's a fashion designer slash fashion editor. She often go back and forth to Paris and Canada and New York. 

"i haven't seen you for ages! looking good pilot" she laughs as she pull him into another hug . 

They'd spent most of their childhood together as he's the only child from his family and Sunyoung is the only daughter from her family , others are way too young to get along so well as theirs. 

"what are you doing here?" he asked , still couldn't believe he's seeing his cousin in front of his eyes after so many years

The last time they gathered together was when they were 20 , that was 6 years ago. 

"what? i can't be here in Watermonth to visit my uncle?" he laughs 

"are you heading back to your parents' house?" she asked 

"no .. actually i'm head back to my place first. but since you're here , i'll spent a night or so at my parents' house. you too?" he asked 

"can i? i still haven't find any places to stay" 

"of course you idiot. here's a thing , just come with me , easier" she smile and nod her head

"great!" she smile .. but then her smile faded a little 

"Taemin , is there someone waiting for you?" she asked , her eyes were looking at his back

"no .. why?" he look back 

And to a suprise , it was Jinri standing there behind the railings , in a beautiful black shirt and a white skinny jeans , her hair is wavy on the bottom and how beautiful it looks on her , her brown honey coloured hair . 

"Jinri.." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter