Rio De Janeiro

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Another adventure;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - for mr.pilot , and the traveller too -

 

Rio De Janeiro is beautiful from above , that what he noticed when he gets ready to land the aircraft. Looking to his right side , down to see the blue ocean and moutains everywhere . he takes out his camera whilst his co-pilot takes over . Taking few snaps of it before taking over the aircraft one more . 

"getting excited?" his co-pilot ask as he chuckle a little bit 

"it's been a while since my last visit in Rio" he told him and get ready to land the aircraft at Rio De Janeiro International Airport . 

It's been a week since the last time he met Jinri and things went pretty well between those two even though they don't really text each other every minute each day , there's always a time where he started the conversation first and then it switches up where Jinri's the one who started it . 

He'd told Jinri that he'll be flying to Rio which made her squeal a little , he knows that she loves to travel , it explains a lot through her instagram's photos and bio. 

They got pretty close too , and they proudly say to their ownself that they are friends from that day. He wishes to ask her out, as a friend for dinner , to know more about each other but his schedule is taking him away from her , though it sometimes irritates him , he couldn't do anything , and it's his job , his favourite job . 

Taemin sit straight up as he ready to land the aircraft , looking straight to the blinking lane , signaling him to land on that line 

"BA315 ready to land" he said once the towel control asks him to land at the runway they had provided

"Copy" he click few buttons , taking a deep breath before the aircraft began to descend slowly 

The wheels started to roll out as he control the aircraft , hoping for the night smooth landing as he always did. As it gets closer , he pushed few more buttons for the wings as it'll help to slow down once the aircraft touch down. 

 

 

It's early in the morning here in Watermonth and Jinri was up as she get an emergency call from the office , asking her to come for the meeting at 8:30am . She's already at her office , in her office room with crossaint and a cup of hot tea on her desk , heaving a long sigh as she rested her back and her head on her chair , remember last night that she actually went to sleep at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Because she's on the phone with Taemin , texting 

She couldn't hide that smile whenever she recalls back their conversation and how sweet he was though it was just from a text messages , she can totally imagine him talking to her with that husky , yet soothing voice of his whenever she read back their conversation . 

Having her phone in her hand as she look at the clock that shows 7:45 o'clock in the morning and it's about time that Taemin touch down in Rio , she is actually waiting for his text , telling her that he's safely arrived in Rio De Janeiro airport. Knowing him flying to Rio really makes her jealous of him , she never been to Rio , one because one of the editor from her company already went to Rio and did an article about it , two they don't really provide her the money if she really wanted to go there by herself . 

It causes a lot but she's starting to save up some money for her trip to Europe for 2 weeks which she doesn't know when it'll happen , but she'll make sure it will. 

Scrolling down her instagram feed , liking every photos she sees and stop when she saw Taemin's name and a picture . 

He arrived , she smile before click the Like button and comment 

Just before she gets to put her phone down , her phone rings as a text message came in , She look at her phone , a sly smile creep on her face when Taemin's name appeared on the screen , she swipe to unlock her phone to read his text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter