Choi Jinri

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Choi Jinri;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - the traveller -

 

 

26th December 2013

The day . this is the day that i will leave to Cannes for 6 days . and frankly speaking , Cannes is one of the places that i most look forward to . the beaches , the view and everything and i am so ready for this trip . 

Another adventure , here we go 

- J

 

Jinri , a 25 year old traveller , travel almost all over the globe just to find her true self , her happiness and her love . strike out the love part , she don't really have any thoughts of finding the true love whilst going for an adventure . she's just too busy enjoying the days alone. 

She had been to a lot of places and yes she met so many hot guys , oddly and frankly speaking , she didn't feel interested in those guys , though some of them really do show some interest towards her during her stay. some of them are European, Asians , even Australian 

For her , looking for love during travelling is never a good idea . one , you will be madly in love with them . two , long distance relationship doesn't really work out , most of them . and last but not least , you will end up leaving the person behind which Jinri hates the most. 

She's there temporary , not permenantly there forever . Though the thoughts of being in love really makes her smile , everytime she wantches some romance movies , she'll end up crying because of happiness and smile along with it. One thing people never know from her is that 

She never been in love before , not even once

And she is 25 years old this year , turning 26 in no time . At this time of age , most of the girls are already married and have a beautiful family , children running around the hallway , playing together at the backyard whilst the mother sit on the comfy chair with a book and a tea on the coffee table , watching her children playing around the yard. 

She is not interested in love,  for now 

Another adventure excites her everything she touches her world globe lamp that's next to her bed and her finger stopped at certain country. It always gives a huge smile on her face every time she did that. and it happened to be Cannes in France. 

She's an editor , from a travel magazine company . it makes sense now where did she get all those money to travel. She had been working for the company for almost 5 years now and the company would be lost without her , to be honest. She was one of the best travel editor , one of the famous editors in the world and one of the youngest editor

But only one thing she hide it from the world . her name 

She is not Choi Jinri in The Sunday Times TRAVEL . She is CJ . only CJ . It makes her smile everytime she walk down the street to see her company's magazine make it to the front window display at a book store and her name , not Jinri but CJ appeared on the front cover every month with the most exciting content from the magazine. 

People love her work , they got inspired every time they read her page , four pages full of exciting things to do , what to eat and who to meet with a big CJ on the top left . 

A proud smile creep on her face every time she sees that big CJ. 

She lives alone , in Crystalmill , owning a nice penthouse , a gift for herself after all her hardwork for 5 years. it was all paid off . she lives her life to the fullest and she loves it. 

She has a brother , 36 , who lives with his wife in Summerhill with two lovely kids. Her parents left both of them when she turned 19 and ever since that day , her brother had take care of her until the day she got the job and have her own place to live. 

Summerhill and Crystalmill are quite far from each other , and she will pay a visit to her brother's house one or twice a month , depends on her travel schedule . she's a one busy lady . indeed she is. 

Sometimes her brother would call her a workaholic but it doesn't matter much since her work is all about travel and writing which two of her favourite things to do. 

"Jason , i'll be in Cannes for few days" said Jinri , on the line with her brother , Jason

"i was about to invite you for dinner this weekend. alright then . have a save flight sister" said her brother 

"oh and one more thing Jinri" she sigh at her brother , knowing exactly what is he going to say 

"find someone for yourself. it's about time to get married Jinri , you're 25 for goodness sake" she mouthed every single words her brother said from the other line

"yes brother , i will .. " she lied obviously . 

There's a phrase she always believe in , and always believe it is true 

 

Love , it will come to you . one fine day 

 

The love of her life will eventually come to her and love her . she just have to wait for that day . 

 

 

"the day you'll live your life with someone you love , is the day you will realise how beautiful life can get" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter