Odd but great

Above the Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Odd but great;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  - good to see you  -

 

It's been a long 2 weeks and Taemin couldn't tell himself if what Minho told him was true or not. he only knows her name and that's just it . they barely talk to each other and they don't exchange phone numbers because he don't want to rush things. yes he is slowly having that interest on her but asking for her phone number after a short meet up is definitely not Lee Taemin.

He doesn't have any schedule to fly for 2 weeks and a half or maybe 3 weeks and he's in his apartment alone with a cup of hot tea on his wooden dining table along with a slice of toast with butter and jam spread on top of it . He got his macbook in front of him , scrolling down his mails , facebook timeline , twitter and googled a brand new canon dslr camera.

Minho is out of town with his wife for a little trip with his family , as in just the two three of them. He honestly don't know what to do , he even spend almost a week at his parents house , having some great fun time with his folks and it was good for him to see his father smiling and laughing once again after been through such a hard time

A wild idea came across his mind , but a slight smirk appear on his face as he click a new tab and typed in google.com and Google homepage was shown . He smile a little before typing in 

And press enter. few posts came out and he was looking for at least a facebook profile of hers . He scroll down the page and found nothing . It makes him think that maybe she doesn't like being in the social world .. He heave a sigh before closing the tab . 

In his mind , he thought he look like a desperate guy who wants that girl so bad in his life , searching for that girl's social life every where . He's not . he is not desperate but he know he wanted to be her friend because he realised , talking to her was different than talking to other girls out there who's trying to flirt with him 

She's not like that , that's what he noticed. Though he really is interested in her , but he keep in his mind that he just wanted to know her more and possibly be friends . yes , friends. 

Do not rush up with things , that's what in his mind . He's not Choi Minho we're talking about here , he's Lee Taemin , the Lee Taemin that sometimes screw things up in his life , missing any good opportunities behind without even noticing it compared to Minho , he's always at its right and everything he does , it works 

Minho did ask Soojung out right after they met , and Taemin? he didn't. He thought that most girls out there hate rushing on things and that's what makes him go slow with everything he do that involves girls . unfortunately , he got all alone without any of them in this life for 3 years and a half. 

But Jinri looks like she doesn't mind of having this kind of things , slowing it down and meeting twice without any plans and stuffs . As in for now , he thought that maybe meeting Jinri was just in Cannes and it stops there , at the arrival gate when he asked her name and that's just it 

He will never see her again , this world is big , it's hard to find a single person even in this small country , what makes the world then. He didn't even know where did she come from , here? or maybe she came here for a short trip and she's from another country. he wouldn't know because he never ask. 

Hi phone rings and it's from the office , anything from the office is definitely about his schedule and this , he knows exactly what it was. 

"hello?" 

"a little change up for our schedule , Rio De Janeiro this wednesday" 

Rio , he'd been there few times before but that was years ago , he'll be flying to Rio this wednesday without Minho but other pilot as his co-pilot . Minho couldn't make it , that's what he told them , obviously he's still with his wife and Taemin couldn't force him , he deserves to be with his wife anyways since he already have a family , except for Taemin. 

He's all alone right now , his parents are doing all fine back in their place . 

"i'd be glad to" 

 

"how was your day going?" Jinri walk out from her brother's house to the backyard with her sister in-law , with plates in each hands full of scrumptious looking food . 

"yeah , it was alright. I didn't get to go anywhere for few weeks til my next destination" she sit accross her brother who's holding a baby in his hand . 

"yeah how was Cannes going? you didn't tell us that much" her brother asked as he passed the baby to his wife .

Honestly , Jinri wasn't so sure about what to tell and what not to tell . Meeting that pilot , Taemin was something extraordinary(?) that's what she felt because she never met a pilot before , not that she haven't seen one , but she met and actually have a conversation with them . 

And as much as she went all over the world for her job and her dream , she never , ever met a pilot that's good looking like Taemin. not even from any other airlines. plus , he's friendly , always there for help and based on what she see , he's kind. yeah he is.

"any other guy you met in Cannes?" her brother asked , she knows exactly what he'll going to ask and this is it

She groan only to receive a soft chuckle from her sister in-law and a look from her brother . 

"just let her be. her guy will come in no time and she'll be happy just like us now" her sister in law , Katie said to her husband

"yeah brother , just let it be" she look at her brother , frowning a little

"why are you so sensitive with it , i'm just asking" he munch his food , only to make Jinri roll her eyes 

"just eat , end of discussion" Katie said when she knows that this will definitely lead to something else ,  a fight maybe. 

Jinri's kind of tough with her brother , but she never actually go too far that can rises up his anger . she knows her limit but everytime she was about to accross the line , Katie came to sort things out . this thing had been going on quite long , ever since he told her that she need someone in her life , it's about time to live with someone and not being all alone . 

He's worried , yes he's worried for his little sister

It's really about time to actually have someone in her life because literally if she end up not meeting anyone at the age of 27, and if miracles happen at the age of 28 , it's obviously a 50-50 thing between getting married or end up being all alone once again. if she ever gets married during that time , she'll be 34 or 35 and married . that's not what he wanted . it's too old to get married . 

They'd finish with their lunch and Jinri helped Katie with the dishes whilst her brother went out at the backyard to play with his kids , causing a smile on his wife's face . 

"tell me , you did met someone didn't you" murmured Katie without looking at Jinri , still doing the dishes

Jinri look up in surprised at her sister's words , but the older one just smile , still having her eyes on the dishes . 

"he's just a guy that i know the name and his job , that's just it" she mumbled back once she washed up her hands and look away. 

"what does he do for living?" her sister dries up her hands with the kitchen towel before sitting on the stool at the kitchen island , looking at Jinri who's looking down to her hands

"he's a pilot .. he's just a guy i met . we don't even know more than that" she look at her sister that give her a slight smile

"you don't have his number?" she asked and Jinri shake her head no

"i mean meeting him was definitely something , and i do have a little interest on him because he listen to me better than anybody else , well except for you guys but i think its all happens in Cannes stays in Cannes ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter