When Best friends meet

Loving The Same Person

Today, I went to school with a cast still on my arm. "Are you okay?" Victoria asked. I just nodded my head. "They said I can remove it this afternoon," I said and passed by them. Classes went on like any other day. After school, I asked Seohyun to go with me to the park but she's busy, so I asked Victoria and she agreed.

 

"Why are we here?" Victoria asked. "I'm waiting for someone," I said with a smile. "Aiden?" My smile turned into a frown when I heard that name. "I heard my name." I rolled my eyes when I heard his voice. "I heard you got hurt. How are you?" he said as he tried to touch my arm. I took it away from him. "I'm fine. And how did you know?" I asked. "Your friend told us. I hope you remember me, Hyukjae or Eunhyuk," his friend said. I smiled at him then turned at Victoria who was looking the other way. "Victoria!" I whined. "Sorry," was all she said. "Why are you mad at your friend? If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know that you were injured," he said. I stood up and started walking away. "Hey, I wanted to make you feel better," he said and pulled my arm. "OUCH!" I winced in pain as he pulled the arm with my cast on. Victoria ran to me. "What happened?" she asked. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I'll treat you food," Aiden said. I looked at Victora and she nodded. I just rolled my eyes and we went to eat out.

 

Victoria and Eunhyuk seems to get along but I don't want to talk with Aiden. I wonder where Donghae is? Just thinking about him makes me smile. "What are you smiling about?" Aiden said, making me frown. "Nothing. Just thinking about something," I said. "Or maybe someone," Eunhyuk joked, earning him a hit and glare from Aiden. I just ignored them as we entered a restaurant. "Hello Aiden! Hello Hyukjae!" The ahjumma greeted the boys. The two bowed. "It seems that you go here often," Victoria said. "Oftentimes," Eunhyuk said. We sat at a table for 4 and we ate a lot. 

Victoria and Eunhyuk kept laughing while I just kept quiet. “_____-ah,” I looked at Aiden. “Ne?” I asked him. “Can we talk in private after this?” I just shrugged. “Please,” I sighed and nodded at his request. After eating, we left the restaurant. “Eunhyuk, you and Victoria have a good time together,” Aiden said as he pulled me along with him. I just rolled my eyes at him. I recalled how Donghae held my hand and he didn’t care that I was looking at him. He makes my heart skip a beat, and I like it. “____-ah!” I returned to my senses and looked at Aiden. “What?” I asked him. “What are you thinking about?” he asked me. “Just someone who isn’t you,” I said. He seemed to put his head down. “Yah. Aiden, what’s wrong with you?” I asked him. “Nothing. It’s just that I think I just like someone. Too bad she doesn’t feel the same,” he said. I looked at him and patted his back. “It’s okay. There must be other girls for you,” I told him. “But everyone thinks I’m a bad influence. Especially your brother and friends, right?” I shook my head. “No. I don’t care what they say. I think you’re a nice person Aiden,” I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled at him. He leaned closer; I just followed him and closed my eyes. I could feel his breather coming in closer. “Ow!” I yelped in pain and took a step back. “I’m sorry,” Aiden said. My arm was almost crushed between us when we almost kissed. I widened my eyes and looked at Aiden who was looking at my arm. We almost kissed?! And I didn’t react!? What’s wrong with me?! “Are you okay?” Aiden asked me. “Yeah. I better get going anyway,” I started to walk fast. “I’ll take you home,” he said. “No. I don’t you to get into any more trouble. If my brother sees you, you’re dead,” I told him. He stopped following me. Why was all I cared about? It wasn’t about us, but him. I was worried for him, and not for myself.

I went home. I was nervous. “How was your walk in the park?” Oppa asked. “I’m fine. I had a good time,” I smiled. “I know you had a good time with Victoria. You and her only,” he said. Omo! I forgot about Victoria!

{Victoria’s POV}

Where is _____?! Why did Aiden leave us!? And with this guy?! “What’s your sport?” I asked him, trying to break the silence. “I play soccer,” he said. Well, I don’t expect that from him. “What’s your hobby then?” I asked. “Soccer and dancing,” He said. “Dancing?” I asked again. He nodded. I smiled. “Why? Do you like dancing?” he asked me. “Dancing has been my life,” I said, which was true. Not to brag, but I am known at school for winning a lot of awards because of dancing. “Well, I guess we have something in common. I know, let’s see who’s better in dancing.”

Before I could react, he pulled me into the arcade’s dance machine. He chose a hard song. The song was very fast. We did our best. We were sweating after a round of nonstop songs that we have to give up. Our scores were much closed to each other. But in the end, I won by a difference of 3000 points. “HA! I won!” I told him. He scratched the back of his head. “Treat me something,” I joked. “What do you want then?” he said. “I was joking but sure. I want ice cream,” I smiled at him. He smiled, showing his gums. We went to a nearby ice cream store and he bought us ice cream.

“You were great,” I said. “You’re also great. You beat me,” he said. We talked and laughed for a while. He decided to walk me home then. While walking, a car drove fast near us, causing a splash. I turned and ready to get wet. But surprisingly, Eunhyuk pushed me to the wall, covering me.

{End of POV}

{Eunhyuk’s POV}

I pushed Victoria to the wall so she wouldn’t get splashed on. I got my clothes wet, but it’s okay. “Are you okay?” I turned to Victoria and saw that her face was only inches away from me. I gulped and my eyes widened at her beautiful eyes that I am staring into. I her smooth cheek. I looked into those beautiful lips of hers. I leaned in at her but then I got splashed again. “Let’s get you home already,” I told her and we immediately walked to her home.

After bringing her home, I saw Aiden. “Hey!” he yelled out. I smiled at him. “What’s up? Why are you wet?” he asked me. “I got splashed on the sidewalk twice. “Wait, usually you would get angry about that, but you aren’t. Something’s up,” he said. I just rolled my eyes and went home. I try to recall Victoria. After today I realize that she isn’t bad at all. She loves dancing, and she doesn’t complain when she’s asked to do something. She is also beautiful inside and out. I’ve never met a girl like her. It’s just one day and yet I feel like this for her. Why?

{End of POV}

------------------------------------------

Mianhae for taking a long time. We had a problem with our computer. I'm sorry if that's all I can update. I'm also busy with school. I hope you understand.