Healing scars

Loving The Same Person

 It was early in the morning. I was at the park and sat at the bench, hoping that our paths will cross again. I know it's too early, but what are the odds, right? He believes in fate. So, I believe fate will meet us again. I waited for him for almost an hour, but he didn't come. I have school. I have to leave.

 

I went to school, and I haven't smiled ever since. "Is there a problem?" Taeyeon asked. I shook my head. "But you're always in a happy mood. What's bothering you?" Vicotoria asked me. "Something or someone?" Seohyun teased. The girls were all over me, "Aish~! Forget it," I said. I walked to my seat and dropped all my things. I rested my head down, waiting for classes to start.

 

Classes began but I couldn't concentrate. Who is he? All I know is that he wears that leather jacket of him. Why do I keep thinking of him? After what seems like forever, classes ended. I was in a rush. Why? I also don't know. My friends were saying something, but I wasn't paying attention to them. After school, I went to the place my heart told me to go , the park.

 

I sat at the bench, waiting for him. I looked at my watch, "5:02." I decided to do my homework while watching. "Teach him a lesson!" I heard a voice yell this out. "You don't stand a chance!" Another one replied. I turned to see guys fighting. I stood up to see what was happening. A guy was then punched and fell to the ground. The other guy walk towards him and placed his foot on his chest. I was shocked to see who it was. It was him. I ran to him. He was about to punch the guy but I held his hand. "YAH! STOP FIGTHING!" I yelled at him. "You again!?" he said. He looked at the guy, "Go. You're lucky someone interrupted us." And the guy immediately stood up and ran away from his friend. "Hyuk, go on without me. I have to take care of this girl," he said and his friend left.

 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me under the shade of the tree. "What are you doing here!?" he asked me. He was angry. I could tell. "I was sitting at the bench when I saw you! Why were you fighting!?" I yelled back at him. "None of your business," he said. I cooled down and saw his arm and his face with bruises. I got some bandages in my bag and held his hand. "What are you doing?" he asked. "don't move," I said as I placed some on his hands and arms and one on his cheek. He then held my hand that was on his cheek. I gulped. "Now that our paths crossed, mind telling me your name?" He let me go and walked away from me. "YAH!" I yelled at him again. "I'll tell you if we meet again. If we do, then fate really wanted us to meet," he told me. Seriously, this guy. Still, when I touched his hand, it was so soft. And his lips. They were-- my phone then rang. It was a message from Soehyun asking me where I am. I told her I was on the way home.

 

When  reached home, it was dinner time already. "My little sister's in a good mood," he teased me. "Oppa, stop it." We finally ate dinner. After dinner, I went to my room. I keep remembering his touch. "One more time. Then I'll know his name," I said. And I kept thinking of him until I fall asleep.