Aiden, You Must Know

Loving The Same Person

 

{Aiden’s POV}

I walked around this white place. Why is the place so white? “Hello?” I called out. I turned to see myself. “Mirror?” He shook his head. “Who are you? Why do you look like me?” I asked the guy who looks like me. “I’m a part of you. I’m you. Well, I’m Donghae.” He said. Donghae. Where have I heard that name before? “Ah, you’re _____’s boyfriend, right?” He nodded. “Psht. I still look better.” He mumbled. “Wait, did you say you’re a part of me? And you’re me?!” Is he crazy? Well, this is a dream. He just nodded. “Have you ever wondered why are there days you can’t remember doing things? Why do you wake up with different clothes? Why you faint constantly?” I nodded. “When you’re not at yourself, I come out. I called myself Donghae. I was the good side you tried to keep away from the world.” No wonder. “So, I’m sick and they aren’t telling me?” He nodded. “Don’t worry; they’re doing their best so you could be better. So you could live the way you should, and I, will rest like the way I use to. I will just be a part of you.”

 

“But wait, what about _____?” I asked. “You can have her. Take care of her. Be nice to her. She likes you from the beginning, she just chose me because I was the one she wanted you to be.” I wanted to punch him, but what he said was true. I wasn’t that a good person to her and knowing she’s a good child; she probably would go for good boys. Did he just say she likes me from the beginning? “Your giant smile, it’s kinda scaring me.” He said. I glared at him. “Listen, treat her like when you wanted her to become hers.” I nodded and shook hands with him.

 

I woke up with such a headache. Why do I smell like alcohol? I felt someone holding my hand. I want to let go of that hand, but I was surprised to see ____ sitting on a chair with her head and hand beside me. Her hand was holding my hand, like not wanting to let go. I her hand. I looked at my room and found Eunhyuk, Victoria, 2 of ____’s friends, her oppa, my mom and Eunhyuk’s mom on the floor.

 

I sat up, and woke ____ up. “____,” I softly said. She rubbed her eyes and saw me and she hugged me. “Aiden?” she asked. I just nodded.

{End of POV}

 

And I held him, the guy I love. The others woke up and ran to Aiden. “How do you feel, man?” He smiled. “Feels great!” He shook hands with Eunhyuk then pulled back. “Wait, on second thought, my head hurts. Why does my hurt so much? And what’s with the smell of alcohol?!” He asked. “You drank some last night.” Eunhyuk said. “What?! I don’t drink! How is that possible?! What like I was somebody yesterday and began drinking and went wild?” He tried to joke but no one laughed. “Hey, I’m joking.” He said. “Aiden-ah, we have to tell you something.” His omma said.  We stepped out and left them awhile.

 

And his omma told him everything. Leeteuk oppa then tugged my shirt. “____-ah, you must be hungry and tired. Let’s go home,” he said. “But oppa,” he put his finger on my mouth. “Let’s get you all cleaned up and we’ll return here later or tomorrow when things are better.” I just nodded. True. I needed to clean myself up. I wanted to look decent for Aiden even. We said our goodbyes for a while. “If ever he looks for me, tell him I’ll just clean myself up.” I told them and they nodded.

 

{Aiden’s POV}
“WHAT?!” Am I hearing everything right? They must be crazy with these. “You might think I’m lying, but I’m not. Please, bear with us Aiden. We’re doing the best we can for you to be better.” I shook my head. I don’t have a personality disorder. I’m dreaming. Dream! The dream I had. That Donghae guy. Then, all this is true. “I’m a lunatic.” I said. My mom somehow laughed. “No. You just have a personality disorder, and last night, you’re other identity, Donghae, went crazy because ____ broke up with him.” ____? I stood up and ran outside my room. “Where’s _____?” All of them were there except for her and her brother. “She just left. They’re just gonna clean up their place and maybe take a rest.” Hyukjae said.

 

Why did she break up with him? Because he found out I was a crazy guy who had a personality disorder? Maybe she was scared. Maybe she was here last night because she wanted to say goodbye to me. But why was she with me last night? Maybe she felt sorry for Donghae, and not me. “Donghae and not me,” I muttered. “That’s a lie.” Her friend spoke up. I think this is Taeyeon. “____ chose you from the very beginning.  We thought you were such a bad person, but we didn’t think you’d change.” She said. “You know, ____ always wanted to go to the park after school. I had a feeling she wants to see you. I was actually surprised when she introduced us his boyfriend, Donghae, because he looks like you. Now we know why. She likes Donghae because he was the person she wanted you to be.” Seohyun said. “AIDEN, wake up. ______ likes you. It might be even more. Listen, she broke up with Donghae because if that side of yours is gone, you could live a happy life together, and she’ll be happily with you.” Victoria said. “But how am I sure that she likes me back? How am I sure that it’s me and not Donghae that she likes?” They all sighed and sounded annoyed. “Yah! I never saw you so problematic with a girl. Before, you were always so confident that girls like you. Now, you’re scared that this girl, whom we all know what she feels for you, might not like you back?!” Eunhyuk said. “Just trust us. Do something to get her. Make her yours.” He added.

 

He’s right. If she didn’t like me, why did she agree to meet my mom, right? I have to tell her how I feel. I want to believe what Victoria said, that she wanted to be with me. I want to wake up the rest of my life like I did this morning. I want her to be the first person or matter I see when I wake up. I want her to be my girl. If only I could. “What are you waiting for?” Eunhyuk said. “I want to prepare her something nice, but how?” I told them. “Leave it all to us.” Taeyeon said.

{End of POV}

 



 

 

 

*The ending is almost near. :(