When I Fall

Loving The Same Person

*This is a side story. The love story of Victoria and Eunhyuk. This happened the same time ___ and Donghae were on a date. I'm sorry for Khuntoria fans. I just couldn't think of any other girl when I started writing this part. I love Khuntoria by the way!*

 


 

{Eunhyuk's POV}

What to do? Aiden isn't at home nor in his right mind. So, here I am. Walking endlessly looking through the shops. I turned my head and saw Victoria. I remembered the time we were inches apart only. I felt my chest beat faster. It seems like she's gonna go grocery shopping.

 

"Victoria!" I called out. "Eunhyuk!" The way she calls my name feels different. "So, are you gonna go shopping or something?" She nodded. "Yeah. I was gonna buy some groceries for me and my sister." Oh her smile is so beautiful. "Is it okay if I go with you and help you?" She nodded again. "Sure. You can also help me cook food at home and eat at our place." Am I hearing things right? She's inviting me to eat at her home. "But I think someone's with you at home," I just pretended not to be too excited. "Oh yeah! My sister's coming home! You can meet her!" I just smiled. She just grabbed my hand and we went to the grocery store.

 

 

“What do you feel like eating, chicken, beef, pork, fish or vegetables?” she asked. “Anything you like. Or better, what your sister likes,” I said. “Great idea! She likes Chicken, but then she’d say she’s in a diet so I’ll also get vegetables!” Victoria said. She picked a lot of food and I helped her carry all the bags she bought.

 

She paid for everything and I carried all of them. She wanted to help, but I refuse to give her even the lightest bag. “Eunhyuk-ah, let me carry even a bag,” she tugged my shirt. “Ani. I can handle them. I’m strong, you know. Just lead the way.” 

 

After a few minutes, we reached a small apartment. I placed the things at the counter. I saw her family pictures. “I’m sorry. It’s just usually me. My sister visits me when she can. She stays with our parents. I’m the only one here in Seoul. It feels lonely though. They’re all in China. They allowed me to study here.” Tears were about to fall on her eyes. I wiped one as it fell on her face.  “Eunhyuk…” I just smiled at her. “Stop crying. When you feel lonely, I’m here for you.” She just hugged me. “Thank you for being with me oppa.” Did she just call me oppa? I gently wrapped my arms around her. “It’s okay. Stop crying. Do you want our sister to see you like that?” I joked. “Oh yeah. Let’s start cooking already!” She pulled from my hug and pulled me to their kitchen.

 

I helped her cook steamed chicken and tofu and stir fried vegetables. “I hope she’ll like this.” She said. “I know she will.” I smiled at her. After a while, we were done cooking and set up the table.  Now, we’ll just wait for her sister. When we sat down, Victoria received a message. Her face fell. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “My sister can’t come right now. Her flight was delayed.  She’s probably coming home tomorrow. I’m sorry.” She sighed. She was sad and disappointed. “Why are you saying sorry to me? It’s not your fault.” I tried comforting her. “But you helped me. You wasted your time,” she sniffed. “No. I like helping you. I like being with you. I love it.” I said. I just realized what I had said. “Eunhyuk?” I turned to her.

{End of POV}

 

{Victoria’s POV}

“No. I like helping you. I like being with you. I love it.” His words. “Eunhyuk?” He shook his head. “Ani. It’s not what you think.” So it’s not an accidental confession then? I thought he was gonna say what he feels about me. Maybe I’m the only one having feelings for him.  I stood up and walked away from him. “Victoria…” I looked at him as if nothing’s wrong. “I’m sorry,” he said. “Sorry? Sorry for what? There’s nothing to be sorry about. I mean, we’re just friends, right?”

{End of POV}

 

{Eunhyuk’s POV}
“Sorry? Sorry for what? There’s nothing to be sorry about. I mean, we’re just friends, right?” she said. Is that all she could see me as? But her voice, it sounds like she’s irritated or annoyed. “Victoria, are you okay?” I tried touching her but she took a step back. “I’m okay. Why wouldn’t I be? Those words didn’t mean anything but just for a friend, right? I am your friend,” she said and turned around. “You might think you’re just my friend, but my heart tells me something different.” I said, coming closer to her. “So, what are you trying to tell me?” she said turning her face back to me. I took a step closer. “I’m telling you to listen to your heart and listen to my heart. And tell me if we feel the same.” I took her left hand and placed it on my chest. “Eunhyuk…” Before she could say anything, I cut her off by kissing her. Her sweet lips. It’s something I never experienced. I’m unlike Aiden. I always told him to stop playing with girls. I guess I could really say that I’m in love.

 

I pulled away from the kiss and I could see her cheeks. “How cute. My girlfriend is blushing.” I tickled her. “Yah. Who said about me becoming your girlfriend?” she said. “Oh, you’re not my girl? Then I guess I’m going now since there’s no one for me left in this world.” I said and turned away from her. “Are you serious?” she giggled. I headed for the door. “Yah. Are you really leaving me?” I reached for the knob. “What about the food we made?” I opened the door and took a step. “Aish! Jagiya~!” I turned my head and flashed her, my gummy smile.

 

 

We then sat down and ate the food we made. “My girl is a great cook.” I said. “You’re lucky to have someone like me who can really take care of you and loves you for who you are.” She said. “Yeah. I can already imagine it when we get married.” I smiled. “Woah. Woah. Woah. Marriage already? We haven’t been together for an hour and you’re talking about us getting married.” I just smirked. She pinched my cheeks. “Aigoo~” was all she said.

 

We sat at her couch and watched a movie. She was resting her head on my shoulder and our arms were wrapped around each other. She fell asleep while watching the movie. I made sure she doesn’t wake up as I removed myself from her arms. It’s getting pretty late. I don’t want her to wake up. I left a note instead: “Dear Jagiya~ I’m sorry I didn’t wake you up. You look so peaceful when you sleep by the way. I had to go already. Sorry for not telling you. I’ll just call you later. Or you can just call me when you wake up. Your handsome boyfriend, Eunhyuk!”

 

This is one of the best day ever. While walking. I heard _____'s name echo. Maybe I was hearing a different name. I turned and saw ____ holding hands with someone. I was unsure of who it was. When they both turned, I was shocked to see him. They know each other. And worse, they're holding hands. Does this mean that ____ is dating him? I was surprised to see that they know each other, but it's more surprising to know that he is the guy that _____ loves. Didn't he just yell that he loves her?! This couldn't be. This can't happen. They'll only hurt themselves.

{end of POV}