Meet My Friends and Oppa

Loving The Same Person

I have been smiling the whole day. "YAH! You're spacing out again," Victoria said. "Mianhae. I know how you girls feel now," I said to them. "Feel what?" Taeyeon asked. "The sweet feeling of love and being loved," I told them. Their eyes widened and looked at me. "With whom?!" Seohyun asked. "If we're lucky, we might see him this afternoon," I told them with a smile. "No wonder you've been smiling all day," Victoria said. "Hey, I have not experienced love yet," Victoria protested. "Girl, I saw you write the name 'Eunhyuk' and 'Hyukjae' on your notebooks," Taeyeon said. "You like that guy?" I asked. "He's nice. Uhmm. So, this boyfriend of yours, have we met him?" Victoria changed the subject. "Well, you'll see. He's a very nice and playful guy. I really like him. And I know you'll like him too," I told them. 

 

I was very excited. I told them to wait at a nearby coffee shop. I don't want Donghae to get scared by my friends. As soon as I got to the park, I saw Donghae waiting for me. "Donghae~" I called him. He turned to me and flashed a cute smile. "Hello there," he said. "Donghae oppa, is it okay if I introduce you to my friends?" I asked him. "Sure. I'd be happy too," he said. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked.

 

I reached the place. "Wait, I need to go to the restroom," Donghae said. I nodded. "Hey girls," I told them. "Hey! We're excited to see the guy who made you so happy," Taeyeon said. "____-ah!" Donghae called out. "Oh, that's him. Oppa, over here!" I signalled him over. Donghae went to us and he held my hand. I could see the girls' smiles fade away. "Girls, this is Donghae, my boyfriend. Donghae, these are my friends: Seohyun, Taeyeon and Victoria," I said. "Hello. I am Lee Donghae. I am ____'s boyfriend. I promise that I will make her happy. And if I hurt her, I will accept death," he said. 

 

The girls were still shocked. "Is it me or he looks exactly like Aiden?" Taeyeon whispered to Victoria, to which she nodded. "Uhm, Donghae, do you have a brother or twin?" Seohyun asked. "No. I'm an only son," he said. I noticed that there was some awkward atmosphere at first. But after a while, the girls teased us and they got along. It was good that they got along pretty well. 

 

After a long and happy chat, I looked at my watch and knew that I had to go home already. "Hey girls, I need to go already. Leeteuk oppa might look for me," I told them. "But I told him that we're together," Taeyeon said, wanting me to stay longer. "thanks, but I don't want oppa to get worried. And I also want Donghae to meet Leeteuk oppa," I turned to Donghae who just gulped. "Don't worry. He's not scary," I assured him. He just nodded. "I have to go now. Thanks girls," I waved at them. "It was nice meeting you all," Donghae said. "Same here," the girls said. 

 

I noticed that Donghae seemed nervous when I told him he's gonna meet Leeteuk oppa. I tightened my grip on his hand. "Don't be afraid. He might be scarier than appa, but he's nice. You just got to impress him," I told him. He smiled. Finally, we reached our home. "Oppa, I brought someone with me. I want you to meet him," I called out. "Sure. I'll be down in a sec--  Wait. HIM?!" Leeteuk oppa came down rushing. 

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

"Oppa, I brought someone with me. I want you to meet him." ____'s home already. "Sure. I'll be down in a sec-- Wait. HIM?!" Did I hear it correctly? I came down running. I can only see the guy's back. "Oppa! I'd like you to meet Donghae," the guy bowed down in a 90 degree angle. He rose up and I saw his face. He looked like that Aiden guy! "Oppa, this is Donghae, my boyfriend. Donghae, this is my Leeteuk oppa," my sister said. He held out his hand and I took it. He looks like that Aiden guy but he doesn't seem like him. This Donghae guy looks decent and has manners. 

{End of POV}

 

We ate dinner and there was some awkward silence. "Since when have you known each other?" Oppa asked. "It's been a while already. We've been friends before, but it's just recently when we confessed about how we felt for each other," I said. "So, Donghae, what school do you go to?" "I'm sorry, but I don't go to a formal school. I'm home schooled for unknown reasons. My mom refused to tell me," he said. "Where's your father?" oppa asked again. "My appa... passed away already," he said. I turned to him and saw the tears coming. I hugged him. I didn't know. He never told me. "Oppa!" I told Leeteuk oppa. "I'm sorry, I didn't know!" he said. "It's okay. I never told anyone. I have no one in the world except my mom," he said. "...and you." He held my hand and squeezed it tight. I smiled knowing that I'm a part of his world. 

 

After dinner, Donghae had to leave already. I turned to oppa. "I just like him. I hope you like him too," I told him. "I approve of him," he said. "Really?!" I asked. "Yes. I can sense that he's very serious about you. He has manners and is very likable," he said. "Thanks oppa!" I hugged him and went to my room. I really love the fact that my oppa accepted Donghae. The problem I have left, is Aiden. Why do I always have to think about him? He isn't sweet nor nice at all. Even though those two look the same, why are they so different? Are they twins? Something's so weird.