Cries

Loving The Same Person

 

 After a while, I finally stopped crying. He’s my oppa. I should tell him.”Oppa…” I said. “Ready to tell me?” I nodded. “Oppa, I broke up with Donghae.” He sighed. “I thought you were happy with them, why did you break up with him?” He doesn’t seem to be surprised. He was just cool and calm. And I told him about Aiden’s condition.

 

“So, you broke up with Donghae so Aiden could be better?” I nodded. “Aiden is the bad side while Donghae is the good side that appears when Aiden is too happy or too hurt?” I nodded again. “So, now you’re telling me that you love Aiden more than Donghae?”  I looked at him. Was there a difference? “Oppa, they’re the same person. I love the two of them, but they just have different personalities.” I explained. “Exactly. Who did you met first?” “Aiden.” “Sure he was rude and somewhat a bad boy, but I know he has a good side. From what I heard, he changed. Also, why did you like Donghae?” “Well, he was nice and caring and so much more than Aiden couldn’t be—. “ “Bingo. You like Aiden all along, but you wanted him to be a different person, that’s why you ended up liking Donghae. Donghae looks like Aiden, well we all didn’t know they were one person then, and he has the personality of how you wanted Aiden to be.” I recalled everything. How I wish to see Aiden at times when Donghae was there. He changed. He became more caring. I just smiled by just thinking of Aiden. He really is the one my heart beats for.

 

Later on, Oppa gave me water and helped me to go to my room when there was a sudden knock on my door. “____-ah! Open the door immediately!” It’s Victoria. It seems urgent. We opened the door and we found a panting Victoria. “Vic—“ she took my hand and I took Leeteuk oppa’s hand. “Where are going?!” I said while we ran to the cab. “Ahjussi, step on it!” Eunhyuk said to the cab driver. “What’s happening? What’s with all of this craziness?” I said and looked at them. “It’s Aiden.” Victoria said. “No. It’s Donghae.” Eunhyuk said. I held onto oppa’s hand tighter. I could sense something was wrong. “Why?! What’s wrong!? What’s with Donghae?!”

 

Nobody answered my questions the whole ride. When we finally reached the place, I could hear screams. “DONGHAE, STOP!” I heard his mom called. We ran to see the house in a mess. “What happened?” I was almost speechless. “Donghae, calm down!” I saw Eunhyuk’s mom trying to calm him down, but he wasn’t cooperating. “What are you trying to say then!? That she left me for me?! I just don’t get it!” I saw Donghae came out holding a bottle of soju in his hand. “Donghae! What are you doing!? I thought you weren’t going to drink! Aiden doesn’t, and you did!?” Eunhyuk said, trying to get the bottle out of Donghae’s hand. “Who the hell is Aiden!? Why am I associated with that name?!” he said. “Doesn’t he know yet?” I asked. “Know what?” Donghae asked me. No one answered him. “Aiden is your other side.” His mother said. “What?!” He laughed like a maniac. “At times when you aren’t at yourself, you’re Aiden. The truth is, you are Aiden. Donghae is the part that tries to hide all the pain Aiden has.” His mother continued. “So I’m just a part of the real person who I’m controlling?” We just nodded. He fell to the ground. “And you,” he looked at me. “You told me you love me. You told me breaking up was for me. You told me there was someone else,” he said with tears. “Is that someone else that Aiden, who is the other side of me?” I also cried and nodded. He just laughed like a maniac. He’s just hurt. I could see it. Everyone could see it. “Please grab Donghae so I could give him a shot.” Eunhyuk and Leeteuk oppa held Donghae. “Get away! No!” He was given a shot and he suddenly became quiet and calm. Later on, he fell asleep.

 

I kneeled beside Donghae, or Aiden still he might have changed already. I his cheek. I removed the hair that was on his face. I smiled with hurt and tears. Taeyeon and Seohyun arrived minutes later. Victoria told the two what had happened. She also told them Aiden and Donghae’s condition. I held him on my arms while the rest helped in cleaning up the place. He looks so calm and peaceful. “I promise that I’ll never let you go. I’ll take care of you. Even if you push me away, I’ll stay here beside you.” I took the towel that was given to me along with the basin of water and wiped his face. I removed the hair that covered his face.

 

The girls were at the kitchen, except for me, cleaning the mess and preparing something for everyone to eat. “Look at _____,” Eunhyuk’s mom said. Everyone looked at me caring for Donghae. Aiden’s mom smiled at me. “I think they found a girl who can understand his situation and is gonna love him no matter what.” 

 



 

 

*Finally found a girl that could love him and understand his condition.*