What's your name?

Loving The Same Person

I looked for my book inside my bag but I couldn't find it. I must have left it at the park. It was almost school time, I guess I just have to pass by at the park again later. I went to school and saw Victoria and Taeyeon waving at me. "What's up?" I asked them. They pointed to a guy at the school gate. "____-ah, he said he has something for you. He looks kinda scary with the leather jacket and cap though," Victoria said. Who could it be? I went to see that it was that guy. I could tell from his bruises and the leather jacket. He was leaning at the wall. "Excuse me," I said. "You left your book. Good thing I got it and lucky for you, you have your name and school's name on it," he said as he walked. I grabbed his arm. "Wait, you said if we meet again," I said. "It's Aiden. Aiden Lee for you," he said as he walked away. "Aiden.." I repeated his name again. 

 

I went back to the girls who were looking at me. "Who was that?" Taeyeon asked me. "Just a friend," I said. I held unto the book he gave to me. During classes, I managed to answer some of the teachers questions, but in reality, my focus was not at the lesson she was teaching. Aiden. What a beautiful name. I was still thinking of him. "YAH!" I jumped from my seat. "What was that about?!" I glared at Taeyeon. "You were spacing out," Victoria said. "Psh!" I stood up. I looked for my planner. Don't tell me I also lost that! Aish! Now, I have another reason to go back to the park. If he sees me again, he might think I'm following him.

I went to the park, looking for my planner. Where could it be?! I looked around and I couldn't find it anywhere. Suddenly, I accidentally trip on an arm of a person. He didn't seem to notice it. "Mianhaeyo.I.." I stopped when I saw him reading my planner.. "Omo!" I said. It was also like my diary! "Excuse me but that's mine," I told the guy who was lying down. He wasn't responding to me. "YAH!" I yelled at him and took my notebook immediately. I was shocked to see his face. He gave me a cute smile which made my heart skip a beat. "I'm sorry to take this away from you but this is mine," I said. It's Aiden. But how come he's nice? I sat at the bench where I usually sit. I started to do some of my homework. 

 

I did my homework, but I would constantly look at Aiden. Why isn't he yelling at me like I would expect him to do? I looked at him but he really wasn't paying attention to me. "Uhm.." I tried to say it to him but he wasn't answering me. He looked at me once in a while then return to write something. "Why do you keep looking?" I asked him but he didn't answer me. After 20 minutes of trying to catch his gaze, our eyes finally met. He has Aiden's eyes. "Aiden," I said. He gave me a confused look. "Who's Aiden?" He finally spoke. But his voice is like Aiden's, only calmer. "I'm sorry. You just look like someone," I said. He stood up and dusted his clothes. "Uhm, excuse me," I said to him but he didn't listen to me, again. I went to him and grabbed his arm. He looked at me. "I'm sorry," I said. He shook his head and smiled. "Why did you constantly look at me?I asked him. He bowed his head and gave me the paper he wrote on. I flipped it to see a sketch. But it wasn't an ordinary sketch. He sketched me. I blushed by what he drew. "Thanks," I said as I returned him his paper. He was about to leave again. "Have we met before?" I asked him. He shook his head. "What's your name?" I asked him. "I'm.. I'm Dong.. Donghae.." he said. "Why are you so nervous?" I held his arm and for some reason, my heart skipped a beat. "I'm ____," I said to him and even wrote it on his sketch. "I'll be going home now," I said. I took a last look at him and said, "I hope we met again," to which he nodded like a cute kid. 

 

I reached home and I still couldn't forget him. He was like a fragile little kid. I smiled whenever I think about him. He seems nice. "Donghae," I laughed to myself. "Yah! Why are you laughing on your own?" Leeteuk oppa said. "Just something happened today oppa," I said. He just nodded. I rested my head on my pillow and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I sat up and remembered the book. "Aiden!" I remembered. Why do I have to worry if I forgot him anyway? Still, I feel that he isn't that bad. I don't know where this is even coming from.