Bad Day

Loving The Same Person

I woke up with swollen eyes. I had been crying all morning. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, but the sight seeing my oppa made me lose my appetite. "I'm going out," I said. "With whom?" he said. "Would it matter with you?" I smirked. "Don't worry, it's not as if I'm gonna do a criminal work," I said and left him. I wore a jacket and cap. I don't want others to see my face. I bought some food and went to the park bench I usually sit. I sat there and ate with the memories of last night still playing inside my head. "I'm your sister, but why is she more special now," I said. I sighed and took another bite of my sandwich. "Angry with your oppa?" I looked up to see Aiden. "What do you want Aiden?!" I haven't been in a good mood. "Let's go somewhere," he said. "Where?" I asked. "Anywhere. Not too far. I don't have a car," he said. I nodded.

 

We went to the mall to watch a movie. "A movie?" He nodded. He bought tickets and we went in. It was a comedy film and we both laughed throughout the movie. "Did you have fun?" Aiden asked as we walk out of the theater. "Let's go to that shop!" I pointed at a souvenir shop. I went inside but he stayed outside. There were these cute earrings I wanted to buy but I checked my money and found out that I don't have enough to buy it. I sighed and went out. I saw Aiden talking with his friend. "I see you're with this girl," he teased Aiden. "Shut up Hyukkie," he said. "This is Eunhyuk or Hyukjae," he said. We shook hands. I could see Aiden's glare at him. "What did you buy?" he asked. "Nothing. I lack money. It's okay. I could buy it some other time," I said. "I'll just go home now," I said. I tried to walk away. "No. Let's have some more fun. Let's go to a bar," he said. "What?! But I have school tomorrow!" I complained. "I'll take you home by 8," he said. 

 

The next thing she knew, they were at the club. "I'm here for you," Aiden said. As much as she wants to believe him, she had a feeling something wrong was going to happen. We went to the dance floor. At first I danced lightly. After a while, there were some men whose eyes were on me. I felt uncomfortable. "I'm going now!" I tried to tell Aiden but he wouldn't listen. I just walked on my own. "Hey lady~" A guy blocked my way. "Excuse me but I'm on my way out." I tried to pass him but he grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull away, but he was strong. I tried to kick him, but he was strong. He tried to drag me along but someone stopped him. I turned and it was, "Aiden." "She doesn't want to come," he said. Aiden punched the big guy and he grabbed my wrist. "Aiden," I whispered. "And where do you think you're going?!" said the big guy. Aiden let me go and fought back the guy.

 

He was punched hard and there was blood at his lip. "AIDEN!" I said but he wouldn't listen. He stood up then punched the guy so fast and many times. "AIDEN! STOP IT! WOULD YOU STOP IT!" I said and pulled his arm. I was so angry at him. I was breathing so hard. I guess he'd noticed it. I walked away. Trying to leave the club. "_____-ah! ____-ah!" I could hear him but I wanted to ignore him. Once I got out of the club, I walked fast. I want to be away from him. Away from this chaos.

 

"____-ah!" He said and pulled me. He turned me around. "Where are you going?!" he asked. "Home," I said and I tried to turn again, but he wouldn't let me. "Listen, about that fight, it was nothing." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Getting injured and making a scene is nothing." I walked away from him. He followed me and continued explaining. "I just saved you." I stopped. "Yeah. Thanks. But what you did is wrong. I'm going home. And if you don't let me go home, I won't talk to you anymore!" I yelled at him. He stayed were he was and I started walking away. While walking, it suddenly rained. "OF ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN!" I yelled out. Then a jacket was placed over me. I looked to see Aiden. "What do you want?" I told him. "I don't want your jacket," I removed his jacket. "You don't want it. You need it. You might get sick," he told me. "So? Why would you care?! Take your dirty leather jacket away from me!" I threw his jacket back to me and I ran under the rain. I know I should've taken that, but no. "YAH!" Great. He's still following me. "What do you want Aiden? Can't you see that I'm trying to be nice," he said. "Nobody told you!" I ran away from him again.

 

{Aiden's POV}

Seriously, I'm trying to help her. Doesn't she know I don't help other people? I never chased my ex girlfriends and give them my leather jacket. And yet I do it to this girl I really don't understand. But why do I feel she's having a bad day and that I have to follow her around. Why am I trying so hard on this girl? I barely even know her. But one thing's for sure, she's cute. What? What am I thinking? She doesn't want me nor need me. I should just mind my own business. Now I'm following her. She's drenched in rain and she's standing outside her house. She's hesitating to enter. Once he entered, I heard a screaming of an older guy. I wanted to go, but I can't. It must be his brother.

{End of POV}

 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Leeteuk oppa is angry again. "Obviously, out. Away from you. Away from all the pain the world," I told him. "DID YOU MEET THAT AIDEN GUY AGAIN?!" Now he's bringing him up again. "Why does it matter?!" I yelled at him. "Taeyeon said.." I couldn't handle it anymore. "OPPA! I'M YOUR SISTER BUT I DON'T FEEL THAT LOVE YOU USED TO GIVE ME AGAIN! YOU ALWAYS BRING UP AIDEN AS IF HE'S A BAD PERSON! YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME AGAIN! I NEVER TOLD YOU TO STOP LIKING TAEYEON! I NEVER TOLD YOU ANYTHING COULD DISAPPOINT YOU! NOW, IS MEETING THAT AIDEN MY FAULT!?" Oppa was quiet. I was crying so much I couldn't see anymore. "I felt like if living is still worth it," I smirked at him. I went to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" he asked me as I look for something sharp. "Oppa, I never lied to you. So believe would you?" I told him and I gave myself a cut at my arm. It felt so good. "______-ah!" Oppa took the knife in my hand, and before I knew it, everything went black.

 


*Sorry it took a while and it's short. I kinda focused on my other fanfic. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/6761 <--- also subscribe to my other story. Thanks. Don't forget to comment!*