------

Loving The Same Person

"How is she doc?" I could hear voices. "She's somewhat fine. Good thing you brought her before she could lose a lot of blood," the doctor said. I gently opened my eyes. "ugh," I made a sound. "_____-ah!" Leeteuk oppa ran to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. He just hugged me. "I'm sorry. I never scold you. I won't do it again. I thought I was gonna lose my dongsaeng," I smiled. "I'm sorry oppa." I thought he was gonna get mad at me but I'm glad he didn't.

 

{Victoria's POV}

I can't believe I'm doing this for her. I sat at the bench, hoping not to happened. "Hey! You're _____'s friend right?" I looked up to see Aiden and a friend with him. "Yes. And I'm here to talk with you about _____," I told him. "What's up?" They sat down beside me. "well, _____ is in the hospital." He stood up and was shocked, "What?!" he was so worried. "_____... She slit her arm," I bit my bottom lip. His eyes widened. "Where is she?! Why are you just telling me this now!?" he said. "I can't tell you where she is. I can tell you only this. She had a big fight with his oppa. I only wanted to tell you because she might worry. If you want to help her, don't go to her. She'll come to you if ever," I told him. He sat down. "are you okay man?" his friend asked him. I patted his back, and his friend did too. Our hands met. I took mine away. "I'm sorry. We wanted to comfort Aiden here but we don't even know each other's name. Hello I'm Lee Hyukjae, but they call me Eunhyuk," his friend said. He held out his hand, and I shook hands with him.

{end of POV}

 

I got out of the hospital hours later. I went to the park. Oppa allowed me too because we promised each other that we won't hurt each other again. I sat at the usual bench. Someone then covered my eyes. My arm was on cast so I could only use the other one. "I'm not in the mood to play games," I said. "Too bad. I wanted to play with you again. I hope you haven't forgotten me, Lee Donghae," he said and gave a big smile. He sat beside me and saw my arm and held unto it. "Ouch!" I said. "I'm sorry! I was worried what happened to you?" He was so worried. He was like a little child. I smiled at him. "why are you smiling? This is not something to be happy about?" he was serious. "I'm sorry. I got into an accident and this happened. Don't worry. Come, let's have some ice cream," I told him. He smiled and nodded. He held my hand and we went away.

 

I looked at how he held my hand. I looked at him and he was still smiling. Donghae, how could you make me feel like this? I forgot all the drama and pain I had. You're all I need to make me feel better. We finally arrived the ice cream store. "Sit down. What do you want? I'll get it for you," Donghae said. "Banana split will do," I said and watched him as he go to the counter. Donghae, you're so caring and you're so nice. I was smiling at him. He then returned with our orders.

 

I kinda have a hard time eating and Donghae noticed it. "Here, if you can't do it, I'll feed you," he took my spoon and started feeding me. "Donghae, I'm okay," I said. "No you ain't. And call me oppa!" He showed his wide grin that he looks like a kid. I ate the ice cream he fed me. I'm so thankful to have him.

 

"Let's go somewhere," he said. "Oh, I need to buy a book for school," I said. "I'll go with you then!" He smiled like a child again. After eating, we went to the bookstore to find my book. "Where could it be?" I finally saw it. I grabbed the book and went to find Donghae around the store. I heard a laugh that I guess belongs to Donghae. I looked and saw that he was reading a humor book. "Donghae, I found it," I interrupted him. He looked at me and he smiled again. I swear, his eye smiles are so beautiful. 

 

I paid for the book and we we went for a walk after. "Donghae," I said. He looked at me. "Have you ever had a girlfriend? Have you ever experienced love?" I asked him. "Girlfriend? Love? I'm sorry but I don't know all these things," he said. I laughed at what he said. But he looked serious. "Are you serious?" I asked him. He nodded. "How come?" I asked. "I don't know what they are," he said. He wasn't joking. "What is love?" He asked me, like an innocent child who knew nothing about the world. "Love is unexplainable. You just feel it," I said. "How would you know if there's love? Or when you love someone?" He asked again. "It's when you're always when you're with that person. Your heart beats so fast and you feel nervous around that person. Words just can't describe what you feel for love," I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. "You know I don't know what love is, but if I think I feel it, I'll let you know," he said. Why is my heart racing when he said that? He then grabbed my hand. "Let's sit now," he said and we sat at the bench.

 

"What are you looking at?" he said as I realized that I was staring at him. I turned away. I was already blushing. "Why are is your face turning pink?" he held my chin, making me look at him. His eyes, oh yes, they're melting my heart. I'm unsure of what I'm feeling right now, but one thing's for sure, I like it. "Donghae," I said. "Oppa, remember?" he said. "Oppa," I said. "Yes? What do you want to say?" he said. "I'm just happy," I said. Happy to be with you. I never thought someone like you would bring so much smile on my face. You are so unlike Aiden. Aiden, that arrogant guy. While you, Donghae, is so nice. I think I'm falling for you.

 


 

*I'm sorry if took a long time to update. I finished my other ff, (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/6761/i-love-his-cousin-beast-jihyun-kikwang), I'm sorry. :(*