Without Donghae, there's Aiden

Loving The Same Person

Another weekend I wanted to spend with Donghae. I waited for him at the park, but it looks like he isn't coming. "Where's your boyfriend?" I turned to see Aiden. "Why do you care Aiden?" I asked. "Well, if he loves you, he shouldn't let her girlfriend alone," he said. "Look, I'm used to this. He might be busy. And I trust him. And if you're just gonna bother me, I'd just leave." I stood up and was about to leave him when he held my hand. "Wait," he said. "I just want to ask you if you would like to hang out with me," he said. "I just want to prove you that I'm not as bad as you think that everybody is saying." Maybe I should give him a chance. He couldn't be that bad. I just nodded. He smiled like Donghae did when I became his girlfriend.

 

He held my hand and we went to the arcade. We started to play games. There were some games that I lost to Aiden, but there some that I'd win over him. "You're pretty good," he said. I smiled at his comment. After playing, he invited me to eat. While searching some food to eat, I noticed that we've been holding each other's hand. His hand are like Donghae's. "____-ah, what's wrong?" I shook my head. "I just want some ice cream," I said. We searched for some yummy ice cream.

 

We sat, facing each other as we eat. "He's lucky," he said. "What?" I asked. "Your boyfriend," he said. "How do you know? I never told you." "Victoria told Eunhyuk who told me you had someone now" I just rolled my eyes. "Such a lucky guy. I guess he's my opposite, right? Not nice, not smart and not good-looking as me," he said. I punched his arm. "He's not like that. And FYI, you just described yourself," I told him. Well, only the not nice and not smart was the truth. He is good looking. What am I even saying? "Fine. I don't want to argue with you," he said. "Are you being nice to me?" I said jokingly. "I just want you to like me," he said seriously. I continued to eat my ice cream. 

 

After eating, we took a walk and ended up at the Han River. We stopped and I looked at the beautiful scenery. The sun was already setting. "Beautiful, isn't it? " I said. "Yes you are," I turned to see Aiden looking at me. His eyes were hypnotizing. My heart is beating so fast. I held unto his hand tighter. He was leaning closer and closer. "Aiden, please step back," I told him and he did. I let go of his hand, but he held it again. "Don't let go. Please. I don't know if I can still hold unto you or have you if you let go of me. You'll probably go back to your guy and leave me again," he said. His words... It went into my heart. He's talking from his heart, something you don't see everyday. "When your guy isn't with you, I'll be the one to be at your side. I'm the one who's gonna make you happy when he couldn't. I'm the one who will protect you when he's not around. But most of all, I'm the one who wishes to be inside your heart, and not him, whoever he is."