You're Finally Mine

Loving The Same Person

 

“_____,” oppa called. “Yes oppa?” I looked at him. “Tonight, I’m taking you somewhere special.” He said. “But—“ he stopped me again. “Trust me. You’ll like this. No, you’ll love it.” He smiled. I trust him. Though there were times I disobeyed him, I couldn’t be thankful for having any other oppa but him.

 

That night, I wore something a cute dress. I smiled at my oppa and noticed that his clothes weren’t prepared as I am. “Oppa, why are you wearing casual clothes? Aren’t we going somewhere special?” He smiled and led me to the car. “Let’s just say, I’m gonna drop you off somewhere and I’m gonna go on my own way.” I pondered on what he said.

 

We finally arrived at a beautiful restaurant. “Oppa, why are we here?” He opened the door for me and I stepped out. “Because, you’re gonna have a dinner with a very special someone.” We went to a restaurant and he instructed the waitress something. “Anyways, I’m going. I expect a happy face when you reach home, okay? Bye now.” I wanted to ask him more questions, but he left already. The waitress led to me what seems like a beautiful private room. There were flowers, balloons, and beautiful decorations. I went near the table. All I need now is the person behind this.

 

“Waiting for me?” I turned to see him. “Aiden?” I asked. He gave me a bouquet of flowers. “Were you expecting Donghae? I’m sorry he couldn’t come here.” “No. You’re enough for me. You’re all I need.” I took the flowers and hugged him so tight. “I won’t leave you like any girls anymore. I won’t be like the girls you dated before. I understand your situation. And I’m willing to be with you to face all your problems.” Suddenly I felt some of his tears on my outfit. I pulled a little to kiss his forehead and I smiled at him.

 

I pulled away from the hug to almost take a seat when he pulled my arm and kissed me on my lips. You can say I have kissed these lips before. But those were Donghae’s. Right now, here I am, kissing the lips of the guy I truly love, Aiden. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away from the kiss. “Aren’t you hungry yet?” I shook my head, about to kiss him again, but my tummy made a loud sound and we both laughed.

 

We gazed into each other’s eyes while we eat. Well, we couldn’t eat much since we’re staring at each other. “Seriously, is this how are we gonna be?” I broke the silence and we both laughed. “What do you mean by ‘we’?” he raised an eyebrow. “I mean, you are my boyfriend now.” I said. He furrowed his eyebrows. “I didn’t say anything.” Can this boy any more stubborn? But I love this boy. “Then fine. I’ll be doing it then.” I said and stood from my seat. “What are you doing?” he said. “I ain’t just gonna seat there and do nothing.” I said and kneeled in front of him. “Yah. Aiden Lee, can you be my boyfriend?” he was somewhat surprised. He held my hand and helped me stand up.

 

“It would be so pitiful if I say no.” I hit his arm. “YAH!” I said. “Just kidding.” He said and hugged me. “I promise I won’t leave you and I try to be a better boyfriend to you.” And once again, he pulled me into those sweet lips of him that could really put me under his spell. And for the first time, I was able to say to him the words I've long to tell him, "I love you Aiden Lee." And he smiled and answered me with the words I also longed to hear. "I love you too Park _____."

 



 

 

*Sorry for the short chapter. The next will be the longest yet happiest one. Warning, last chapter ahead. :(*