Be Mine?

Loving The Same Person

Days have passed and I'm finally better. I wanted to go for a walk. Good thing oppa is out. I went to the park, as usual. I feel so nervous and excited. I guess I wanted to see someone but I'm not sure who. I only have one face in my mind though. I wanted to see Donghae, but Aiden. The kiss that didn't happen, why was I somewhat disappointed? 

 

"_____-ah!" I heard a voice of someone who can only call me like a little child. "Hey Donghae," I smiled at him. "Are you busy?" I shook my head. "Let's go and watch a movie," he said. I nodded. He held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. Was he minding it? Was he looking? Can't he see me blush? Can't he feel my heart racing? I just smiled along. 

 

We finally arrived at the mall. "What do you want to watch?" I scanned through the movies. I chose a horror movie since the rest are not that good. "Let's go then," he said. We took our seats inside the movie house. In the middle of the movie, I was scared that I didn't realize that I hid on Donghae's chest. His arm was on my head, as if he's protecting me. "It's okay. It's just a movie," he said. It was just then I sat back to normal.

 

After the movie, we were walking towards a restaurant. "Weren't you afraid of the movie?" I asked him. "Honestly, I was," he said and grinned like a child again. I wanted to ask him why didn't he show it? He just held my hand and we went in the restaurant. "Well, it seems like you weren't," I said. "Well, who will take care of you is I'm also afraid?" he said and smiled like a child again. Was he telling the truth or just to flatter me? 

 

We ate dinner and I could see that he no matter how serious his words are, he still acts like a little kid. "What are you looking at?" asked Donghae. I came back to my senses again, "Nothing." I continued to eat. "You got some sauce on your face," he said and took some napkin and wiped it off my face. I looked at him, his face was close, but it was still a little far from mine. "There. You're clean," he said. 

 

"Let's go to the park, I want to tell you something important," Donghae told me. Before I could say anything, he brought me to the park. "Stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes. Promise me you won't leave, okay?" I nodded and we pinky swore. I watched him as he walked away. He's such a sweet and gentle kid. But he isn't a kid. He's a man who makes me happy. The kind that some people couldn't give. He makes me happier than Aiden does... Aiden. Why am I thinking about him anyway? Donghae never complained. He's never mean. He's caring and sweet. He's like the perfect boyfriend.

 

I yawned as I waited for Donghae to come back. I wonder what's all this all about. Suddenly someone covered my eyes. "Guess who?" I know that voice too well. "Donghae, what took you so long?" He removed his hands on my eyes. I saw him holding some flowers. "These are for you," he gave them to me. "Thank you. But why?" "I don't know how to tell you. I felt this weird feeling when I first saw you. You talked to me while everyone else didn't. You are very special to me. And I hope I'm special to you too," I blushed with his words. "I sometimes see people holding hands, hugging each other, being sweet, expressing their feelings toward each other." I couldn't but think of him when he said those. I want to do that with him. "And you might say cheesy or weird, but..." Tell me you're about to say the words I wanted you to say. "I want to do those things with you. I don't know all these things, but one thing's for sure. I want to do those things with you. There are a lot of girls out there, but my heart only likes you. So would you be how do they call it?" He was nervous and somewhat shaking. "Girlfriend?" I said nervously. "Yes that. Park _____, would you be my girlfriend?" I blinked. His words are sincere. I know him, and he doesn't joke about love. He doesn't know much about love, like how I was. "I guess you don't want to. You're not answering. I even bought you this necklace. I'm just gonna throw it away--" I took the necklace and his hand. "No. Don't. I actually have been waiting for you to say those words to me. Sure. I'd love to be your girlfriend," I said to him. And he had the biggest smile I've ever seen on him since we met. He wore me the necklace and he held my hand. "_____," he said. I turned to him. "Saranghae," he whispered.

 


 

I still kept the secret of having a boyfriend to my friends. After school,  I went to the park, waiting for Donghae. Someone covered my eyes. "Yah. I know this is you," I giggled and removed his hands. "You know you should stop--" I turned and saw Aiden. "Aiden," I said in a low volume. "Why are you surprised? Aren't you expecting me?" He said. "Mianhae. I was expecting someone else," I said. I saw that he was hiding something. "Hey, ____. I was wondering," he took out a bouquet of flowers. I was afraid of what he'd say. "____-ah, I know that I mean a lot to you. And I'm so confident that you'll say yes and that you don't have another man," he said so full of confidence. One thing Donghae has that he doesn't, humbleness. "So, _____, would you take the honor of becoming my girl?" he said. "No," I said. "Good. Now as my gi-- Wait. WHAT?!" he was shocked. "I said no. Aiden, I'm sorry, but I don't want to be  your girl," I said to him. "Why?! Girls are dying to be with me. Fighting to be my girl. You don't know how lucky you are to be the girl I like," he said. I stood up. He grabbed my arm. "Is there another man?" he asked. "What is it to you?" he saw my necklace. "That necklace. Did he give it to you?" he said. "What do you care?! Aiden, with or without another man, I don't want to be yours," I told him and left. 

 

Was I harsh? No. I was being honest. I am with Aiden now. Even though I am with him, you can't deny the fact that they look the same. But they're two different people. When you think of it, you never saw Aiden and Donghae at the same time. I hope they don't see each other. Aiden might beat Donghae up. I don't want that to happen.

 


 

*Sorry it took a long time. Almost a month I guess. I was so caught up with school. I'll try my best to update as much as possible. The story will probably will not reach 20 chapters. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are highly appreciated. :D*