Complete

Loving The Same Person

 

Since we’ve been together, it’s been hard taking care of him when he would scream in the middle of the night. There were times when he would ignore me, and I could tell that he was Donghae. Sure, Donghae must still be the nice one, but who wouldn’t be hurt if you were in his situation.

 

I also took up nursing, hoping to help Eunhyuk’s mom on Aiden and to better understand his condition, scientifically. He supported me and tried his best to prevent Donghae to come alive, but somehow he manages to come out and would sometimes accidentally hurt me like throwing the food and medicine I’d give him. But slowly, Donghae didn’t show up much anymore. Though Donghae would still faint and receive treatment for assurance.



 

 

*While reading this part, listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0ouU0tVfU *

 

Years had passed, and look at us now, happy to be with each other.” _____-ah! Your boyfriend’s on the phone!” Leeteuk oppa called. “Yeoboseyo? Why’d you call?” I ask. “Tonight, wear something nice. Not too formal though. Anyways, I got to hurry. Bye love~” he said and hung up the phone. “He’s still the same.” I said. I just woke up from a good sleep. But hearing his voice in the early morning is nice. But seeing him beside me every morning is better. What am I thinking? Marriage may be far from now.  I don’t even think the idea of him proposing to me ever crossed his mind.

 

That night, I decided to wear something simple. I met with him at the place where we first met 3 years ago. The moment I walked out of the house, there was a bouquet flowers. I walked towards it and held it. “Do you like it?” I turned to find him, hiding behind the tree as usual. He flashed his smile. The one I love so much. He walked towards me and hugged me. “What’s so special tonight?” I asked. “Is it that bad to do something special for my girlfriend?” he giggled and kissed my cheek. “No. But you don’t do special things for me. You don’t surprise me much,” I said. “Let’s see if you won’t be surprised tonight,” he said. I just smiled. I don’t want to question him anymore. “Come on. Let’s eat already. I reserved us at a nice restaurant.”

 

He held my hand and we walked to a nice restaurant. I feel tonight’s gonna be special. I just don’t know why but I don’t want this night to end. The restaurant had a beautiful view of the city. “Do you like it?” he said. “Of course I do. Thanks for tonight,” I said. Our food arrived after.

 

After eating, he held my hand and we started walking again. I looked up at the stars. “They’re beautiful. But you’re the brightest and most beautiful among all of them.” I turned to him and he gave me a peck on my lips. “Yah.” I pouted. “Don’t you like it?” he said. “I was just joking,” I just laughed it off. It was kinda breezy then. I rubbed my hands and the side of my arms. “It’s a cold night we have,” he said. He removed his coat and placed on me. “I don’t want my girl to get cold.”

 

We were walking until we reached the park bench, where our worlds met. And the place was simply decorated with balloons and flowers, the usual yet beautiful set-up he’d do. He made me seat at the park bench and he stood in front of me. He kissed my forehead as he kneeled down in front of me. “Years ago, I met the girl whom I thought would mean nothing to me and would only bring me boredom. Then I wondered why you weren’t falling for my charms. It was then that I started to develop feelings I’ve never felt before.” I was holding up tears that felt like were about to fall. He then held my hand. “I was hurt when you told me you had someone else. But I tried my best to get you.” He was trying to also hold back his tears.

 

“I was afraid that if you find out that I would constantly faint and that I undergo treatment, I thought you would leave me, but I guess I was wrong.” He took a deep breath and took out a small box. And any moment, my tears could really fall. “Your love is just too precious. Although as time passes, we may change. Let's not let go of our hands. Just for love. Let's let this be our last love forever. You make my life complete. So, Park ______, can you complete my life?” And I just cried and hugged him. We fell to the ground. “Of course I would!”I was about to kiss him when we heard party poppers and we saw everyone coming. Taeyeon, Leeteuk oppa, Seohyun, Victoria and Eunhyuk were cheering for us. We stood up. “If only you could get married now.” Victoria said. “Then why don’t we have a mock wedding then?” Eunhyuk suggested. “YAH! I’m here. And having a mock wedding, right now? I don’t think so.” Leeteuk oppa said. We all frowned. “Oppa…” I pouted. “How could you have a wedding without wedding rings, and such?!” He said and we all laughed. “oh!” Seohyun then took out a small box. “It’s not that expensive, but this is a couple ring that I saw and was planning to give you. This can be your temporary rings until the real day of your wedding.” She gave us.

 

And with that, we did do our mock wedding. Taeyeon began singing, while Donghae waited with Eunhyuk, who was the bestman, at what we pretended to be the altar. Leeteuk oppa became our so-called minister and Victoria and Seohyun were my maid-of-honor and bridesmaid. I walked up to reach the end where Donghae was and smiled.

 

“Tonight, we are celebrating the nuptial of Aiden Lee and ____ Park. I give my blessing to both of you as ____’s oppa. Now, Aiden, do you take her as your wife whom you will love with all your heart?” He nodded then answered, “I do.” “Now, ____ do you take Aiden as your husband whom you will love with all your heart?” I smiled and also answered. “I do.” “Well, welcome to the family Aiden Lee. You may now kiss the bride, aka my sister.” We laughed and with that he kissed me.

 

And words can never describe the feelings I have for this man. I may have hated him, but more so, I love him. I love him so much that I’m willing to do anything for him. I used to love two people, but now, there’s only one person in my heart, Aiden Lee.

 

“Aiden-ah,” I whispered. “What do you want love?” He kissed my cheek. “I love you.” I said. “I love you too.” And I received another sweet kiss from the guy I love the most.

 


 

 

*Thank you for reading this story. Don't forget to comment and/or review this story. Wait for my next story!*