048

The Lonely Crab

The Forty-Eighth Tale


Hyunsoo was aware that the bus trip home would be a long one. But he didn't expect to fall asleep so easily. 

The brunet dropped his head on Youngjae's shoulder, much to the latter's surprise. Hyunsoo's warm breaths tickled Youngjae's neck leaving him red faced. He pursed his lips and tried to distract himself by looking out the window, but Hyunsoo began whimpering softly in his sleep attracting Youngjae's attention once more.

"Youngjae-yah...." Hyunsoo whispered softly. The younger immediately spun his head around before widening his eyes is shock.

Youngjae's lips brushed against Hyunsoo's. The caramel-haired boy's eyes blinked and his cheeks grew warm. 

Instinctually, Youngjae leant in closer and cupped Hyunsoo's cheek with one hand. His eyes  fluttered close as he gently kissed his sleeping best friend. The younger slowly backed away as his eyes opened again. 

Hyunsoo, who was now awake, looked up at Youngjae with doe-like eyes. Realising his friend was awake, Youngjae scooted quickly to the edge of his seat and stared at the ground, his cheeks were burning for embarrassment. 

Hyunsoo scoffed lightly as he brushed his hair out of his eyes. The brunet leaned closer to Youngjae, who was feeling lightheaded. Youngjae felt a warm, and slightly sweaty, hand link with his own. His eyes dashed in confused and surprise. Before he knew what was happening, he felt Hyunsoo's soft lips on his cheek. 

The brunet backed away slowly with a cheeky smile on his lips. Youngjae looked at Hyunsoo in wonder. Hyunsoo just smiled and rested his head on Youngjae's shoulder again, with his arm linked around the younger's.

Youngjae smiled cheerily and kissed Hyunsoo's forehead before the latter fell asleep in his arms once again.  

 

 

It's been a while since I've updated this. Sorry ...

This was initially a Hansol(VERNON) X Seungkwan fic but I knew I had to update this place so here you go. Hyunsoo was Seungkwan and Youngjae was Hansol

I don't usually write fluff so I hope you enjoyed it!