032

The Lonely Crab

The Thirty-Second Chapter


Slim feet danced on the soft clouds. Thin fingers gliding through the fluffy substance. Silky brunet hair flowed behind a tall figure. A long white dress followed behind her footsteps. Her round eyes trailed the small animals below. 

Nara slowly relaxed down to her usual spot. Peering down at the mere humans who lived below. The other gods and goddesses despised the human race, calling them peasants and worthless beings.  It was quite ironic. Nara, however, was different. She found them interesting. But non as interesting as Jihoon. 

A well-grown teen who was, in all ways, attractive. He had deep black hair and light brown eyes. Nara had been watching him for several weeks now. One of the other gods said that she could even be his guardian. She wouldn't mind having that duty.

Nara perched over the thin cloud as she peered at the young boy. On earth it was already night. Jihoon was walking home from school as usual; wearing his casual headphones and dark blue scarf. 

Nara's eyes gleamed as she followed Jihoon's movements. She smiled gently, then suddenly her emotions completely changed. A old-looking bulk man followed closely behind Jihoon. Nara squinted her eyes. This man looked familiar. 

Out of nowhere, the man pulled out a knife and run towards Jihoon. Nara leaned forward as she gasped. She began screaming out his name. The man swung his arm and held on tightly. Holding the knife near his neck.

Nara's eyes widen. This was serious. Nara jumped up but her long white dress tangled between her legs. 

Her foot slipped and she began to fall. 


Nara's eyes slowly opened. A young boy looked down at her with concerned eyes. 

"Jihoon?"