024

The Lonely Crab

[M]The Twenty-Forth Tale


The kitchen was cold. The room was dark. A dim light hung above their heads. Him; sitting at the table with clenched fists. Her; leaning against the cabinets, her eyes dazed. The room was silent. If a word was spoken, everything would break into chaos. 

She looked over at him. He hadn't moved in a while. She sighed. Sunhwa brushed her long caramel hair back. She looked down at her long legs which were easily seen from under her white singlet. She straightened up and began to leave the stiff atmosphere. She felt a tug on her hand. His large warm hand was clutched onto hers. He stood up and then wrapped his arms around her slender waist. 

His head rested on her shoulder, intaking her intoxicating scent. Sunhwa had had enough. She pushed his arms off her and walked towards the door. Again, he grabbed her hand but this time he spun her around. 

He stared at her, almost glaring. "Hey, I sad I was sorry." His dark ebony hair and his golden eyes were hard to resist, but Sunhwa had seen this many times before. She was fed up. 

"No, you're not, Jinhwan. You're not." She shoved herself off him and charged for the door. Jinhwan threw himself on her. Sunhwa struggled to get out of his rough grip. His rough hands clenched onto her fragile wrists. Sunhwa shook her arms all of over the place, her head down screaming out. Jinhwan tightened his grip but Sunhwa was strong willed, she wouldn't give up without a fight.

Jinhwan tossed her all over the kitchen. Plates chattered onto the white tiles. Sunhwa threw him off her. With her sharp nails she starched at his eyes as if she were a cat. Jinhwan drew back in pain.  Sunhwa had to defend herself. She had to find something, anything. Sunhwa hurriedly opened up the first draw then pulled out a utensil with out even looking. 

Sunhwa turned around to face Jinhwan. He was already pacing towards her at an alarming rate. 

He threw his self at her for the last time. 

She drew her weapon. 

Her head down and her weapon straight. 

A sudden silence. 

Sunhwa looked up. Her hands covered in a metallic substance. 

Red. 

Blood. 

Sunhwa had stabbed him right in the gut. His shirt was stained with a dark red colour. Jinhwan began to cough. More blood flowed down his sharp chin. His breath was slow. Sunhwa's eyes widened. She released her grip on the knife; Jinhwan fell to the floor. His back against the cupboards. 

Sunhwa knelt I front of her boyfriend. She caressed his cold face. He smiled softly at her. He raised one hand to her face, then suddenly the other hand swung up with a fork in his grip. Sunhwa dodged his attack; Jinhwan's hand fell to the floor. He coughed again. A smile appeared on his face, his eyes closed, his breath stopped. 

Sunhwa breathed heavily. With his last breath he tried to kill her. Sunhwa pulled the knife out from his stomach. The red substance squirted on her white shirt. Sunhwa lifted her hand and stabbed Jinhwan again, and again, and again. 

She smiled. "No more love."  


Jinhwan is not a member from Team B, he is just an OC. Should I stop killing people?