040

The Lonely Crab

The Fortieth Tale


With a bang of the door, she collapsed onto the floor. Her head in her hands with tears flowing endlessly. 

How was this possible? How could someone she loved so much betray her? 

Her long brunette hair flowed off her shoulders. The tears that fell, stained her pristine dress. With sniffles and damp eyes, she stood up slowly. Her knees wobbled in fright.

As she walked to her room, she stumbled upon an extremely large box. With curious eyes, she glanced over the wooden crate. What on earth was it doing here, in her house? 

Curiosity got the better of her as she searched for something to pry open the foreign box. 

 

It was bright, so he couldn't see very much. In weariness he rubbed his eyes with his knuckles. As Yukwon's eyes adjusted to the light, he found a petite girl huddled against the wall with an expression of awe. 

She pointed her finger at the boy; her hand shaking with fear. "Who are you?" She stuttered slightly. Yukwon tilted his head innocently, his brown hair falling over his eyes. 

A small pout ran across his lips. "You don't know?" She shook her head quickly. A broad smile swept across Yukwon's face. "I'm your new boyfriend!" He squealed happily as he jumped out of the box, landing happily on top of her.  

Yukwon quickly wrapped his arms around her tightly, nuzzling his head into her neck. With a bright blush on her cheeks, she slowly locked her arms around him gently. A soft giggle came from the strange boy and she smiled blissfully. 

With a sweet smile Yukwon pulled away from her embrace, gazing straight into her eyes. "I'll take care of you, Noona."