Ep2

Our Love is Destiny

Sinchon Library..

Hyurin parked her car at the parking lot carefully and she made it.'ASSA!Good job Hyurin!Your are the best driver ever!Good Job YuYu(car)!You're the great car in the world'Hyurin monologue and kissed her car.Oh My such a crazy girl!Hyurin running towards Mia and Gyuri..BUT she saw Mia holds an assiggnment paper and.."OMG!!I left my assignment at home!!!"said Hyurin yelled slowly and return to her car."YA!!!WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!KIM HYURIN!!!!COME BACK!!!"yelled Gyuri."SSSSHHHHHH!!!!Are you insane?This is library!Not karaoke!"said the librarian.Mia hit Gyuri arm."Shut up!Just call her!"said Mia.

      Hyurin enter her car.'Sorry YuYu ya..You can't rest for a while!Don't get sick okay?'Hyurin her car gently and start the engine.She drove fastly to her house."Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo!!"Hyurin's phone is ringing.Gyuri's name displaying on the screen.'Not now dude!I'm driving!'Hyurin ignored the call and keep driving.She arrived at her house and left her car infront of her house and ran into her house and she stopped for a while"Sorry!YuYu ya!!Don't scared!I'm not being late!Just for a minute!"yelled Hyurin to her car.Hyurin-ssi~~You're overdose.Hyurin went to her room and took the assignment paper.She stop at the living room."Mama where's Luhan oppa?"asked Hyurin to her Mama."He went out with his friends"replied Mama.Hyurin nod and ran to her car.'YuYu ya!I'm not late right?.Please forgive me..'Hyurin drove her car to Sinchon library again.

"Ya!Where are you going?We are waiting in 2 hours!"said Gyuri.Hyurin gasp for air."Just..continue..our work.."said Hyurin and sit on the chair.She took rest for a while."Okay let's do it!"said Hyurin after rest in a second.They did assignment together and finished it in a hour."Finally!!We finished it!!Omg!!I can sleep after this!"said Mia while stretching because sitting to long on the chair."Okay,for my punishment coz I'm late!I'll buy you coffee!"said Hyurin.Mia and Gyruri looking to each other.They nod agree.

Starbucks Coffee...

"Mia,how are you and Kai?"asked Hyurin.Mia stopped drinking and looked to Hyurin."Fine,but we little bit busy.So,we are not talk to each other for a few days."Mia pouting."You're lucky because get a nice,take care and kind boyfriend like Kai."said Hyurin."Take care?"asked Mia weird."I think he's never take care of me.."continue Mia."He's still shy with you Mia.He always asking me about you,your condition."explained Hyurin."Why he asking you dude!I'm his girlfriend.He should ask me!!"said Mia jealous."I'm his bestfriend babe."said Hyurin stick out her tongue."But you're not his GIRLFRIEND!You know mean GIRLFRIEND?!"Mia get angry."I think I'm not know what is GIRLFRIEND.Can you explain it miss Park Misya"said Hyurin mocked.Hyurin delibrate to make Mia angry."Stop!Stop fighting like a kids!"Gyuri tries to stop the debate between Hyurin and Mia but both of them simultaeniously said"Who are kids?!"and Gyuri got afraid.She continue drinking and watch the debate between Miss annoying(Hyurin) and Miss don't want to lose(Mia).That's call best friends forever and ever!!!