Ep14

Our Love is Destiny

     "Hyurin,OMG!!Kris!!You hit her?!Are you fought with her?YA!!! I hate you!!"yelled Mia when saw Hyurin's head was bleeding."I'm not!!You don't know the truth story!Just shut up!"snarled Kris to Mia."Hey,bro!Don't snarled to my girlfriend please.."said Kai to protected Mia.Kris snorted and brought Hyurin to the emergency tent. 

    "Where am I??Auh..It's hurt.."Hyurin saw Kris beside her."What are you doing here.."asked Hyurin."Huh..Are you forgot?Your is my responsibility.Ermm.Now I have to do my punishment.What you want to eat?"Kris been kind to Hyurin."It's hurt you know?! I can't see anything!Why you left me!!That was your fault!Ermm..I want to eat ramyeon!!"said Hyurin like a kid."Yea.That's my fault.."said Kris and went out to took a ramyeon.After a minute,he back."Aaa.."Kris tried to feed Hyurin but she avoided it."I can eat by myself.You don't need to be so kind eventhought I'm your responsibility.".."Stop talking about the responsibility! It was really my fault because left you in the dark!Just eat!"said Kris and feed Hyurin.Hyurin eat and.."Ahhh!!Hot!Hot!!".Hyurin was gaping because the ramyeon is hot. Kris held Hyurin fabe and blew the ramyeon in Hyurin's mouth.Hyurin shocked with Kris action and pushed Kris."What are you doing?"shouted Hyurin."Shhh..You said it was hot.I tried to make it warm.I'll becareful next.."said Kris slowly.Kris blew the ramyeon and feed Hyurin."It's good if you be like this before this.."said Hyurin while masticated the ramyeon."You can't talk while eating.."said Kris and kept feed Hyurin.

  Kris been kind to Hyurin current the camp.Since that Hyurin was falling in love with Kris kindness.Hyurin being close to Kris but Kris like doesn't want to friend with Hyurin."Yes!!Our planned success!"said Gyuri to Mia."Ya!Kris where are you going today?"asked Hyurin and sat infront Kris."Why you want to know?I wanna go out with my girlfriend today.."teased Kris."Ouh..I hope your enjoy with your car today"teased Hyurin.."She know.."monologue Kris."I want to meet you behind this building."said Kris."Only us?You don't think it's dangerous?"asked Hyurin."I just want meet you only a few minutes.."said Kris seriously and stood up to left."Where are you going..Wait me.."said Hyurin while held Kris's arm.Kris snorted and pulled his hand and left Hyurin."It's okay Kris..i'll get you one time..You have attract me into your world.."

      Hyurin met Kris behind the school."Hyurin I want to say..Please.."Kris started the conversation.Hyurin got nervous.."Please..don't close to me,Hyurin.However you try..I'll never close to you..remember we are enemies.About the camp.I just followed  the law of the camp.Boy should be responsible to partner.It's not meant I want to be kind to you.So please..get away from me.."explained Kris.."But Kris honestly..I was falling in love at you.."said Hyurin slowly but Kris still heard it."Hyurin,don't be stubborn!I said that I don't wanna be yourfriend!Are you understand what am I said?!Get away from me..".."But I have locked you in my heart.."Hyurin started to cried."Kim Hyurin!You're not my style!We're not match together.You're genius but I'm stupid,fool person.Our distance is far away Hyurin.We will never be a couple!Understood! In my life,you are the first girl that I'm very hate!So,go away!Don't talk with me anymore.Don't ever look at me!"Kris snarled and left Hyurin alone.Tears dropped from Hyurin eyes."Yea,he's right.I'm not match with him..but I like him..."