Ep11

Our Love is Destiny

     Hyurin engrossed reading a novel suddenly Kris came and throwed his bag on Hyurin's desk.Hyurin shocked till chuck out the book."Ya!Why you don't replied my message yesterday?!"."You guys are messaging each other?"asked Gyuri curiously."Just waste my time if I messaging with this guy.."Hyurin took the book on the floor and continue rode.Kris got angry and dragged the book from Hyurin's hand and throwed it.Everyone shocked with Kris action."Why are you mad if I don't replied your message!Why are you care about it!"Hyurin snarled.Hyurin very at at Kris untill her face became reddish."I'm very hate if someone are not answer my question.I have been patient with your manner you know Kim Hyurin!Stop tricking me!"Kris left Hyurin and went to his place but he returned to Hyurin's place."My bag!"Kris took the bag and went to his place."What's wrong with this guy!He's not like this before."

 "Hey,tell me about you and Kris.Why Kris so angry at you?"asked Mia."Why waht happened?What had Kris did to you?"Luhan checked Hyurin's face."I'm okay,oppa.He won't hit a girl."Hyurin sighed and told them"He said that stopped inflicting him.Then he said his car is more pretty than my face.It's just waste my time If I keep messaging with that guy.".."Maybe he was worry because you wasn't reply his message.Maybe he thought something bad happened to you."Mia maked an explanation."That's meant he is liking you but he afraid to say to you..Like me..I'm still afraid to say to Chanyeol..hurmm."said Gyurin and pouted.Hyurin shook her head."Why should he liking me.There's no man have being rude to me in this world.You just saw that he throwed the book?Oh my god..I'm so freaking mad that time.He's so lucky because the book was not rip.If it rip.I think I'll give him my flying kick."Hyurin grasped."How about your oppa?He never be rude to you?"Gyuri pouted to Luhan.Luhan heard that and turned back."Sorry!I'm never being rude to my sister and I wouldn't be rude to her."Luhan rested his arm on Hyurin's shoulder."Ahh!Your hand is so heavy like an elephant..How fat are you!!"teased Hyurin and ran around."YA!!! I'm always went to gym!Not like you!So lazy!"Luhan chased Hyurin.They played around.That made Gyuri and Mia jealous."Haish,I'm so jealous with them.They are so happy.Not like my sister always nagging to me."said Mia.

"Mama,Papa,I will go out after this.Can I?"Luhan asked for permission."Where you want to go?Meet Kris?No you can't"Hyurin prohibit."Why he can't?I believe that my son will not do a bad things."said Papa and patted Luhan shoulder.Hyurin pouted."Okay just go!"Hyurin continue eating."I wanna go out too..Can I?"asked Hyurin."You're a girl.You can't go out lonely at night.How if something happened to you?"said Mama worried."Mama..This is not first time I'm going out at night.I'll go out with YuYu.She can protect me.."explained Hyurin."She's not a live!"said Mama."Let she go Mama."Papa calmed Mama.Mama gave up and gave a permission.

    Hyurin went to find a work for part time."I like to watch a people make coffee.I can learn it!"Hyurin drove YuYu the most popular cafe at Gangnam it called Cafe Healing 616.Hyurin parked the car infront the cafe."Wow this cafe is so beautiful and looks relaxing.".Hyurin went inside the cafe."Hello,can I meet the manager of this cafe."asked Hyurin.Hyurin went to the office and met the manager."Annyeonghasaeyo!Jeonun Kim Hyurin imnida"introduced Hyurin."I came here to apply a work here for part time.If I can,I want to work at night."said Hyurin."How about in the evening?"asked the manager."Aish!This old man.I said I want at night!"Hyurin took breath."I'm still school.I like to watch people make a coffee sometime I felt jealous to them.I don't know why.I just want to fill my part time with a great experience and do something helpful.I want learn how to make a coffee.Please,sir.I don't care about the salary."begged Hyurin."I'll give you a chance.But you have to learn how to make a coffee after that you'll start working."said the manager."Gamsahabnida"Hyurin bowed 90 degrees.Hyurin exit the cafe happily.

    "YuYu-aaa!!!I got it!!"Hyurin hugged the car.Hyurin stopped her car near a street.She saw a group of people like kicking something."YA!!!What are you doing!!"shouted Hyurin.They stopped kicking."Huh?You called your girlfriend?"asked a man to a guy who are lied on the floor,bearing pain.Hyurin tried to looked the victim."KRIS!!!".."YA!!!Go away!!What are you doing to him?!If you still determined,I'll call a police!"Hyurin shouted."We don't afraid a girl like you!!"said a man."HuH!Really,wanna fight?1 by 1!"Hyurin smirked."Hyu-Hyu-Rin..Wha-t Are You Do-ing."said Kris beared pain."Hahahaha..Okay,1 by 1.I started,"a man  ran towards Hyurin.Hyurin fight with the man untill the man faint."Who's next?"smirked Hyurin.The gangster ran away after their friend fainted.Hyurin went to Kris."Are you okay?!"asked Hyurin worried."Arrghhh!!Hyurin I hate this feeling.Why should I care about him.No,he is your friend Hyurin!No!Kris is your enemy!ARGhh!!" Hyurin helped Kris stood up and brought him to lean on the wall.Suddenly,rain pouring.Both of them were wet."Errkk..Come in.."Hyurin pulled Kris into her car.Hyurin gave a towel to Kris.Hyurin brought Kris to her house.Kris groaned pain.Hyurin looked worried.

      Hyurin brought Kris into her house."What happened to Kris?"asked Mama."I'll tell you next time."said Hyurin and brought Kris to Luhan's room."Errkk..This is Luhan's oppa room.Take a rest.Just do like this is your house.I'll bring a food to you.errk..bye!"Hyurin closed the door."Hyurin!!!This is so awkward!!OMG..Why my heart is pounding fast".Hyurin went down and told the truth to her mom."I've prepare a foods to him."said Mama.Hyurin nod and took the tray of foods.She also brought a first aid.She went to Luhan's room.Hyurin opened the door."Where's is he.."Hyurin sat on the bed waiting for Kris.While waiting for Kris Hyurin saw a book on the table.She took it and sat at the bed again.I like her,but she reject me.Why you reject me?I love you.  "Luhan oppa,like someone?"Hyurin monologue.The bathroom door opened.Hyurin immediately put the book under the pillow and looked to Kris.Hyurin face become red when saw Kris.She quickly turned her face when saw Kris half ."What are you doing?"asked Kris with his deep voice.

 

                                                                                                                   -To be continued-