Ep4

Our Love is Destiny

  "You guys should go to your class now.I'll take care of her."said Luhan to them.They left Luhan and Hyurin alone in the treatment room.Luhan waited Hyurin until she woke up."Arrgghh..my head.It's hurt.."Hyurin massaged the forehead."Hyurin-a,are you okay.What happened?"asked Luhan worried."I think I'm sleeping and then my eyes can't open and there's pounding in my head.It was pain."explained Hyurin."Hah(sighed)..Maybe because you cried a lot last night.Erm..just forget about it."Luhan quickly changed topic.He doesn't want Hyurin cries again because of Hyuk."You're skipping your class right?!"asked Hyurin."I willing skipped it to see my sister"said Luhan and stood up"So now,you have awake.I'll go to my class.Take rest darling.I don't want you hurt anymore.I bought tteokbokki from the canteen.Beware"Luhan kissed Hyurin's head and went to his class.Hyurin glared to the tteokbokki .'Ahh.That's why I smelled tteokbokki..Annyeong tteokbokki..heheh.Now you're mine.Muahahaha'Hyurin ate the tteokbokki."Haish why are you so delicious!!I love you..HUHUHU" After ate,Hyurin took the medicine and ate.Her pain was improved.

BREAK TIME..

  Kai visited Hyurin at the treatment room."Hyurin-a.."Kai slowly open the door.Hyurin is reading a book.Kai took a seat beside the bed."How are your condition?"asked Kai.Hyurin put down the book slowly.Hyurin smiled "I feel better now."."What happened to you?Why you fainted?Why you get headache?"Kai asked much."Maybe because I cried much last night."said Hyurin and continue reading."Cried?Why you cried?Something bad happened?"asked Kai again."Haish.Why are you asking me so much!You better take care of Mia.Doesn't she know that you're coming here?"

   "Where's Kai!!"yelled Mia to the class."Arrgghh..Why my voice is so loud..Ouh..it's so embrassing.."Mia went to her place and sat."I saw Kai went out of the class secretly."said Xiumin to Mia."You think where is he going?"asked Mia to Gyuri."How is Hyurin condition?"asked Baekhyun."HYURIN!!"said Mia and Gyuri simultaneously.They went to the treatment room with Baekhyun and Sehun.Knock.Knock.."I think that is Mia.."Hyurin smirk.Kai bent down quickly to hide from Mia."I'll die if Mia know I'm here alone with Hyurin..Oh my handphone..save me."..Mia opened the door and looked around.She took a deep breath."I can smell Kai's POLO perfume.Kai come out..I know you're here.."said Mia and went to Hyurin."You're so creepy,Mia..Hahaha.."Hyurin laughed.Kai slowly stood up."Sorry,Mia because I'm not telling you that I want to come here."Kai apologized to Mia.Sehun choked when heard Kai apologizing Mia."Dude,are you afraid with a girl?"asked Sehun and laughed hard."I'm not afraid okay!I'm just..umm..just..just.."."He's afraid if I'll leave him."said Mia and hugged Kai's arm.Kai nod agree with Mia."MEH.."Sehun did a face and left them."Ya!You said want to look Hyurin."said Baekhyun to Sehun."I had.How long should I look her.I also want to look another girl."laughed Sehun and went to the class."Haish.That kid."nagged Baekhyun."He's so lewd."said Gyuri."I hope he will have one girl in his life.So that he'll never be lewd."said Hyurin.All of them looked to Hyurin."Why are you guys looking at me?"."You should be the girl."said Baekhyun."Sorry to say..Are you deaf?!He said that why should he look at me longer!!"said Hyurin not satisfied."Maybe he's shy when he looking at you"said Gyuri.Hyurin cover her face with a pillow."Ouh..don't said that.I'm shy"."You like Sehun?"Mia asked."as my bestfriend.."said Hyurin calm and drink a coffee that Gyuri bought for her.All of them sighed."Why are you guys sighed?"asked Hyurin weird."You should find a man for you to replace Hyuk.You'll always remember to Hyuk if you still being like this."said Gyuri.Mia glare to Gyuri."Don't said that!"whispered Baekhyun to Gyuri.."Opppss..Sorry Hyu,I'm not mean to said like that."apologized Gyuri.Hyurin sighed heavily.How should she find a new man in her life moreover to replace Hyuk.'I hope If I found a new man in my life,he'll be like Hyuk.Hyuk-a..i miss you.'